OT/OG Dmitri Emmanuel offered

Advertisement
It’s too late to enter the transfer portal and be eligible for next year. If someone hasn’t already entered, they’re going to be on their current team for at least another year
What if they transfer down to FCS?

Advertisement
It’s too late to enter the transfer portal and be eligible for next year. If someone hasn’t already entered, they’re going to be on their current team for at least another year

They could still potentially receive a waiver. For those who graduate, the waiver process should be pretty close to automatic.

What if they transfer down to FCS?

I'm pretty certain the same portal rules apply to all Division I transfers (FBS and FCS).

They could still potentially receive a waiver. For those who graduate, the waiver process should be pretty close to automatic.

I'm pretty certain the same portal rules apply to all Division I transfers (FBS and FCS).
Mario maybe handing out waivers like candy if that allows him to move some guys off the roster that he feels won't contribute anyways.

What if they grad transfer after graduating this semester?

Advertisement
I already told you, I’m an Alchemist with a really good memory.

Once I see or read something it stays stored in my Neocortex & Hippocampus, I rarely ever forget it.
Legit want to follow you on twitter just to learn football. DM me lol.

The height at the guard position or Interior DLine for that matter is not an issue(6’2 or 6’1 is good). He looks like a take to me. Funny story which I want to share I remember some of my friends having an issue with Vince Wilforks height back in the day, as well as him being on no one’s radar( God Bless Butch) 😂🤣😂 and he turned out to be a Gottdamm 6’2 DLine Monster!

Advertisement
The height at the guard position or Interior DLine for that matter is not an issue(6’2 or 6’1 is good). He looks like a take to me. Funny story which I want to share I remember some of my friends having an issue with Vince Wilforks height back in the day, as well as him being on no one’s radar( God Bless Butch) 😂🤣😂 and he turned out to be a Gottdamm 6’2 DLine Monster!
Vince Wilfork was on everybodys radar in south florida.

Advertisement
Veteran upperclassmen OL with lots of starts, all-conference lineman.

He started at RT & LG his Red FR season, then played LT & LG & RT again for the last 2 years.

He doesn’t have short arms at all, he’s a power blocker with nice punch.

Does a good job with combination blocking as well, he was an all-conference player at LG in 2019.

Good run blocker, solid in the pass, he’s more of a Guard IMO, but he can play RT if necessary.

He’d be a definite starter on this line at either Guard or RT. He’s much stronger than Scaife & has better anchor ability.
He played in a mid level G5 conference. How can you even say he'd be a "definite" starter on our offensive line? I don't understand how you arrive at that assessment.

He played in a mid level G5 conference. How can you even say he'd be a "definite" starter on our offensive line? I don't understand how you arrive at that assessment.
At 6'2"? Not my starting RT. Would be a rotational player covering OG and RT.
So you are basing his ability off of height and conference. Lmao this does not warrant any further response. You sound like someone that would have thrived under Mandy's tutelage.

Not entirely true. They can still enter the portal but will need to get a waiver to play next year. We know the NCAA has no problem approving waivers. There will be plenty of kids that enter the portal over the summer. Not necessarily going to be high end kids though. Mostly kids that see they are getting passed up in summer workouts.

Not entirely true. They can still enter the portal but will need to get a waiver to play next year. We know the NCAA has no problem approving waivers. There will be plenty of kids that enter the portal over the summer. Not necessarily going to be high end kids though. Mostly kids that see they are getting passed up in summer workouts.
Graduates will get waivers as long as the school they're transferring to offers graduate courses their original school didn't. Non graduates can apply for waivers but they'll need a reason to get an exemption. They're not going to get immediate eligibility because they lost their starting job. With everyone having the opportunity to transfer one time without sitting out, there's not many excuses for waiting until after the deadline to enter the portal.

Essentially, if you haven't graduated already, you're highly unlikely to be granted immediate eligibility if you entered the portal after May 1. There are certain circumstances that could be granted waivers but those are not the majority.

Remember a lot of the NCAA immediate eligibility waivers that were granted in years past (example Tate Martell) were because there was no 1 time transfer rule in place yet. The NCAA isn't so nonchalant about approving waivers now.

Advertisement
Back