OT/OG Dmitri Emmanuel offered

Advertisement
What’s your take on his play at RT? That’s the spot that matters. Arm length?
Veteran upperclassmen OL with lots of starts, all-conference lineman.

He started at RT & LG his Red FR season, then played LT & LG & RT again for the last 2 years.

He doesn’t have short arms at all, he’s a power blocker with nice punch.

Does a good job with combination blocking as well, he was an all-conference player at LG in 2019.

Good run blocker, solid in the pass, he’s more of a Guard IMO, but he can play RT if necessary.

He’d be a definite starter on this line at either Guard or RT. He’s much stronger than Scaife & has better anchor ability.

Advertisement

He started at RT & LG his Red FR season, then played LT & LG & RT again for the last 2 years.

Does a good job with combination blocking as well, he was an all-conference player at LG in 2019.

Good run blocker, solid in the pass, he’s more of a Guard IMO, but he can play RT if necessary.

He’d be a definite starter on this line at either Guard or RT. He’s much stronger than Scaife & has better anchor ability.
I REPEAT! 🐐 How do u know all of this

Play him at Guard. Let Campbell play RT and play with him there. Running the ball is going to be at upmost importance and have him and Jalen would turn IOL into a strength.

Play him at Guard. Let Campbell play RT and play with him there. Running the ball is going to be at upmost importance and have him and Jalen would turn IOL into a strength.

If Campbell could take over that RT spot and allow this kid to not be forced to play RT and play inside where he belongs, that’d be God sent. I’m worried that Campbell isn’t quite ready yet though.

Advertisement
I already told you, I’m an Alchemist with a really good memory.

Once I see or read something it stays stored in my Neocortex & Hippocampus, I rarely ever forget it.
Just an FYI I was told by one of my medical instructors when I was doing my clinicals that memorization ability and overall intelligence are directly related. People that have strong memories are usually really intelligent.

If you think he cracks the two deep, that's a win and you take him. Like most of you guys I loved Seymore, Rodriguez, etc. and some of those younger guys who were highly rated but they haven't done **** so far. I'm not calling them bust or anything but if you think this kid can push them or play over them, you take him.

If you think he cracks the two deep, that's a win and you take him. Like most of you guys I loved Seymore, Rodriguez, etc. and some of those younger guys who were highly rated but they haven't done **** so far. I'm not calling them bust or anything but if you think this kid can push them or play over them, you take him.
Due to Miami’s subpar OL recruiting under the last 2 staffs, Miami is always on the market for an upgrade on the OL.

Anytime you can get a veteran Grad Transfer starter with over 20 starts, you sign’em up & figure out the rest later.

Advertisement
If Campbell could take over that RT spot and allow this kid to not be forced to play RT and play inside where he belongs, that’d be God sent. I’m worried that Campbell isn’t quite ready yet though.
That would be ideal. But I personally never believed Campbell had the footwork for tackle. We'll see how it plays out though and I'll welcome any portal addition with open arms.

He can play RT as well.
I referenced this in another thread. Miami has a lot of guys that are talented enough to be position flexible. That includes the recent portal signees. This young man is obviously that as well. I know on defense, coach Steele loves guys that are position flexible. I’m looking forward to seeing Miami’s defense dominate the ACC and snatch some ****’s souls.

Advertisement
Intrigued. The height, or lack of is a ? for RT but he probably is same size as Scaife so 🤷🏾‍♂️. Take all of the help and experience you can get. I trust them when it comes to this spot.
I think in his case, you also have to consider his experience and the amount of snaps he’s had over his career. He’s an accomplished seasoned vet. Would be a great addition to the OL room.

He’s a one year guy so he’s going somewhere to be a starter. Not the ideal size for a tackle but if he’s an upgrade over Scaife (not ideal either) I’ll take the one year rental

Advertisement
Back