OT/OG Dmitri Emmanuel offered

I already told you, I’m an Alchemist with a really good memory.

Once I see or read something it stays stored in my Neocortex & Hippocampus, I rarely ever forget it.
tom cruise movie review GIF

Advertisement
If Campbell could take over that RT spot and allow this kid to not be forced to play RT and play inside where he belongs, that’d be God sent. I’m worried that Campbell isn’t quite ready yet though.
Frustrating as ****. Hard to believe that this is the same Campbell that started vs UF in 2019. He was absolutely horrendous in that game but that was over 3 years ago and the kid had/has potential. My point is that Campbell has never quite put it all together and at this juncture I would doubt that he ever does. However now that he finally has good coaching he may surprise come fall. Bottom line here is that if Campbell is going to make a move then he needs to do it.....Now!

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's no way this kid should be playing at tackle at a Miami caliber P5 school. He's also not 6-3.

24/7 has Sagapolu at 6'3 as well and he looks a lot closer to 6ft max

He can play RT as well.
Not at 6'2 in the acc he cant full time.

That being said Univ of Charlotte has produced some olineman...likely better than we did over the last few years thats the sole reason i even knew who the Atkins guy was because i kept seeing charlotte lineman drafted.

I guess we gonna be guard heavy on this roster lol Cause if we pull him...we gonna have about 8 6'2 OL. I personally would take him just to sh*t on FSU, at worse he is a swing guy like Justice from UNLV who i actually like as a player. Now some time tomorrow ill watch film to see what he has.

Last edited:
So you feel this kid is better than Denis, Rivers, Oluwaseun, Sagapolu and all the guards we already have?
I don’t think I said that...

But, there’s 2 Guard spots on the OL, I believe he would start at one of them, due to his experience & his natural strength as both a Pass & Run blocker.

The staff wouldn’t be offering a Grad Transfer who was a starter for 3 years straight to just sit him on the bench, so I’m not sure how else that supposed to be interpreted...

Last edited:
Charles Leno, Isaiah Wynn, and Kelvin Beachum. It can be done!
Beachum is still in the league collecting NFL checks at his size. I think the Steelers did a great job developing him once that drafted him. Clearly an an undersized tackle, but has the heart of a lion.

Advertisement
I don’t think I said that...

But, there’s 2 Guard spots on the OL, I believe he would start at one of them, due to his experience & his natural strength as both a Pass & Run blocker.

The staff wouldn’t be offering a Grad Transfer who was a starter for 3 years straight to just sit him on the bench, so I’m not sure how else that supposed to be interpreted...

You said he's a definite starter, so he has to be better than what we have to be a starter. We already took three guard transfers, are our guards that bad that we need one more.

Advertisement
Not at 6'2 in the acc he cant full time.

That being said Univ of Charlotte has produced some olineman...likely better than we did over the last few years thats the sole reason i even knew who the Atkins guy was because i kept seeing charlotte lineman drafted.

I guess we gonna be guard heavy on this roster lol Cause if we pull him...we gonna have about 8 6'2 OL. I personally would take him just to sh*t on FSU, at worse he is a swing guy like Justice from UNLV who i actually like as a player. Now some time tomorrow ill watch film to see what he has.
The ACC is not a powerhouse all we need is something better than Scaife.

So you feel this kid is better than Denis, Rivers, Oluwaseun, Sagapolu and all the guards we already have?

This guy is an All-Conference player...Oluwaseun was not, but JO was a good player. This guy seems like a Oluwaseun type of get, but with more experience and better play without the size. Denis, Rivers, and Sagapolu are all wait and see players. Probably more potential, for sure, they are big, athletic Power 5 prospects from high school...this guy, not so much, but he's a three year G5 starter, playing all over the line...if he came here and started at LG, it wouldn't shock me. I said the same thing about Oluwaseun, and was pretty on the nose with him as a player. The versatility helps and gets you in the rotation.

With that said, I don't think he's a tackle here if that listed 6'2" height is legit (usually its not, he's probably in the 6'1" range if I were to guess).

I know we've been hyperfocused on guards in the portal and still need tackles, but this guy is likely a starter or flexible plus backup on the interior. Basically, raises the floor of the position room at the worst, gives you a solid starter at best. Seems like a no brainer.

Advertisement
Back