OT/OG Dmitri Emmanuel offered

I think Rivers will be the RT this year. His size and strength fits the position. I think we are ok with the first 5 or 6 guys. Its the 7-10 im not sure about. The backuoñps were noticeably worse in the spring game.

Advertisement
cane.jpg

dsissy.gif

Advertisement
You obviously are misrepresenting the DL talent that is yearly in the acc.
How would you compare it to last year? I know a 2nd-Team All-Conference season doesn't make or break you, but at the very least, Scaife was decent enough to garner that distinction.

Advertisement
How would you compare it to last year? I know a 2nd-Team All-Conference season doesn't make or break you, but at the very least, Scaife was decent enough to garner that distinction.
Pitt has a really good DL returning as always yearly. Badonado, Calijah Kancey are back.

UNC added a guy from UVA to their DL that was already pretty solid.

FSU added a transfer portal guy we were on but i dont think their DL is anything to write home about.

TX A&M's will be good.

I was shocked Scaife got that award...but hopes its motivation for him and he can return to a lebvel as he pushes for some sort of draft status. I think just off of better coaching i think we will see some better development for Scaife and even Zion.

Advertisement
Same. Have to imagine Mario wouldn't officially offer if he didn't think we had a shot
I trust Mario will not waste a roster spot. He will add something. Sending a message to guys already here. Work harder or lose your job.

Cambell was playing well till his injury. He was doing exactly what he should have been doing. He was progressing well and I think he takes that right tackle spot and proves a lot of people wrong. JMO.

Advertisement
Cambell was playing well till his injury. He was doing exactly what he should have been doing. He was progressing well and I think he takes that right tackle spot and proves a lot of people wrong. JMO.
Campbell progress.development would be good because like you i think dude has a lot of talent. I velieve if healthy Mario/Mirabel can bring that out.

So are we going to play the hippopotamus at tackle or guard? He’s got the nasty disposition you like on the inside but the nimble feet of an elite pass protector.

Advertisement
Back