OT I've seen dudes at Milander Park who are better than James Harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its not called being nice. They willingly spoke about him on numerous occasions. This wasn't some one time thing were they went on his dvd.
Yeah makes a lot of sense then that the guy couldnt make any roster of note in his entire life except maybe the prison *** riders squad.

Advertisement
LMFAO not you again. What do you know about NBA caliber since all you did was run to and from school. There are plenty of NBA caliber players that died young. You know nothing if you disagree with that. 8th graders were balling on Kyrie as a freshman that ended up getting killed or locked up. Obviously they were NBA caliber.

Jason Kidd and Gary Payton both said Demtrius Mitchell was one of the most talented players they have ever seen. Ended up getting locked up.

Don't even get me started on boxing or MMA.

Anyway, just because gangs kill a handful of kids every year doesn't mean they aren't a key part of the community. Ask your grandpa what it was like in the 70s before the big street gangs starting keeping the mobs out of the neighborhood.
Lol. Yup... Willie Mangoat in bball and Ike Ibeabauchi was a bad a$$ beast of a heavyweight contender who beat Chris Byrd and David Tua, both future champions, and he got sent away for sexual assault wiping out his career. What about the local legend NY rappers that I never heard of that you probably have heard of that made bad permanant choices and never got out there like they could have.

Shît happens. The best and most talented don't always end up where they should.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah makes a lot of sense then that the guy couldnt make any roster of note in his entire life except maybe the prison *** riders squad.

Look at all the players that retire at 36. Not making a team at 36 means nothing. Your hate towards people from the hood is clouding your opinion.

Lol. Yup... Willie Mangoat in bball and Ike Ibeabauchi was a bad a$$ beast of a heavyweight contender who beat Chris Byrd and David Tua, both future champions, and he got sent away for sexual assault wiping out his career. What about the local legend NY rappers that I never heard of that you probably have heard of that made bad permanant choices and never got out there like they could have.

Shît happens. The best and most talented don't always emd up where they should.

Yup, this guy doesn't know wtf he is talking about lol.

Look at all the players that retire at 36. Not making a team at 36 means nothing. Your hate towards people from the hood is clouding your opinion.
Not making anything above some 3v3 streetball or prison *** riders roster in your entire career means you were not NBA caliber. Its pretty simple really.

Advertisement
Not making anything above some 3v3 streetball or prison *** riders roster in your entire career means you were not NBA caliber. Its pretty simple really.

LMFAO it does when you end up spending all that time in prison. Had Jordan got busted for murder at 17 he never would have made an NBA team either and you would be telling us all about how he is a scrub.

Dan Majerle would body Harden to death and Zo would swat his layup into row 3.

Advertisement
Does anybody miss old posters like that guy who loved butch davis and that ny nj guy and that dee guy

Advertisement
Its okay to admit you are a 40 year old white soccer dad.
Your white *** this, your white *** that... How would you like it if I said your black *** this and your black *** that?

On top of it you're wrong. I know @OriginalGatorHater, his ethnicity and where he grew up. You might not like the way he talks about gangs but that's how he saw it. The dude made it out of a tough place to get out of against tough odds with ZERO advantages, got a scholarship to college and a job on Wall Street. If you did the same type of thing then that is admirable too but please stop with the white *** this and white *** that. It's unacceptable.

Thats a pretty extreme case of whataboutism.

its showing how dumb your point. Just because someone didn't make the NBA because of random circumstances doesn't mean he wasn't good enough.

This is what you don't understand. Harlem was the hood. The real hood. Your city was just a town that had a large amount of black people. You don't understand what growing up in the hood is really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back