OT I've seen dudes at Milander Park who are better than James Harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and I asked for even a miniscule amount of proof that there were players better than kyrie and your dumbass came up with every excuse in the book. Probably just another white boy from jersey city dreaming about how hardcore they would be in newark or the bronx.

Ya...Jersey city goes hard af. You wouldn't dare try any 3ni in Jersey City. the crips in Booker T would air you out before you even got through the gates.

I didn't make up any excuses. I stated why it doesn't exist. Even if someone did tape Kyrie getting crossed, that cell phone was trashed a long time ago.

Advertisement
Wtf is central florida? Shut up ***** ***. Say you from podunk central florida but claim north Florida as your name. Take your sorry *** L punk motherfvcker.
You are a nobody and its evident with your idiotic and clown *** statements.
lmao I call your little ***** *** out for talking like old *** white boy on the internet so you start acting hard core. Its okay you can go back to censoring your curse words again little boy.

Advertisement
Ya...Jersey city goes hard af. You wouldn't dare try any 3ni in Jersey City. the crips in Booker T would air you out before you even got through the gates.

I didn't make up any excuses. I stated why it doesn't exist. Even if someone did tape Kyrie getting crossed, that cell phone was trashed a long time ago.
lmao Jersey city hardcore now gtfo.

This is a terrible thread in every way imaginable. Just in case anyone was wondering.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ohhh im sorry. I didn't realize you were from the real hood. Central Florida. What set runs your block? The Disney Town Pirus? The Rolling Mickeys?
Says the whiteboy from pretty clearly jersey city since you seem to be defending that lame *** place.

lmao Jersey city hardcore now gtfo.

They had the same amount of murders last year as Orlando did. Booker T PJs is worse than anything in Orlando and we got real Mobs like the russians and Italians running JC. Its not as G as Newark, east orange, elizabeth, irvington, or NYC, but its a lot harder than orlando. Plus the gangs make a lot more money. The 3nis in JC would call in the 3nis in washington heights who make more money in a week than all the gangs in Orlando do in a year.

Advertisement
lmao I call your little ***** *** out for talking like old *** white boy on the internet so you start acting hard core. Its okay you can go back to censoring your curse words again little boy.
Bytch like I told you before punk...you try to act hard by cursing....lmao....you are such a fvckin mark.
You have no idea that the ones calling you out are from the hoods that you stated in another one of your stupid post. Get your podunk incest racist *** and shut the fvck up. Trying to get on here like you know **** and from fvckin north florida or central florida...both podunk so it doesnt matter....
We all know your type...fvckin heart made out of pudding while still on myspace...

Can we be real for a minute? This cat wouldn't even be sixth man of the year in the 90's NBA.

******' NBA is watered down, soft *** ****.
Gtfoh...he’s one of the best scorers this league has ever seen. 6-5 225 with Handles and range. Nobody in any era could stop him. Either he misses or it’s going in. All this old school hate is hilarious and stupid. 90s basketball is not better than the game is right now. How far has the game come? You got a cat like giannis with guard handles and movement at 6”11 235-240. The game was played different, but the players in today’s game are more skilled than ever b4..ask Steve Kerr

Advertisement
Bytch like I told you before punk...you try to act hard by cursing....lmao....you are such a fvckin mark.
You have no idea that the ones calling you out are from the hoods that you stated in another one of your stupid post. Get your podunk incest racist *** and shut the fvck up. Trying to get on here like you know **** and from fvckin north florida or central florida...both podunk so it doesnt matter....
We all know your type...fvckin heart made out of pudding while still on myspace...
Yes Fvckin lmao... are you 14 or 40?

Advertisement
Oh yeah and his name? Every dumbass has a story about the "best hooper the every seen" but somehow that dude is some nobody that never made it anywhere. Yall idiots still dont understand the actual talent necessary to make it as an NBA player.
You really are an idiot . How would you know his name if I just told you he threw his chances away ? How would you know of a player if he got killed before making it .

So Benji Wilson was trash right ? Even tho it was **** near a foregone conclusion he was going to be the top pick in the draft , he was trash because he never made it to the league, right ?

Willie Williams , absolute trash too right ? Since he couldn’t stay out of trouble, that means he aint have the talent either ? Stfu already

They had the same amount of murders last year as Orlando did. Booker T PJs is worse than anything in Orlando and we got real Mobs like the russians and Italians running JC. Its not as G as Newark, east orange, elizabeth, irvington, or NYC, but its a lot harder than orlando. Plus the gangs make a lot more money. The 3nis in JC would call in the 3nis in washington heights who make more money in a week than all the gangs in Orlando do in a year.
lol thats cute that you think Jersey city is the hood. Oh you got real mobs? Care to brag anymore about how ****ed your neighborhoods are?

This is a terrible thread in every way imaginable. Just in case anyone was wondering.

Especially when someone calls out Dan Majerle as a defensive stopper...

He was second team all defense......twice in his career. Not first, but SECOND........ and TWICE

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back