OT I've seen dudes at Milander Park who are better than James Harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Majerle would body Harden to death and Zo would swat his layup into row 3.

That's exactly the guy I was thinking about the other day when I was discussing how much of a scrub Harden is. Guys like Majerle would be ******' superstars in this soory *** league!

Advertisement
Your white *** this, your white *** that... How would you like it if I said your black *** this and your black *** that?

On top of it you're wrong. I know @OriginalGatorHater, his ethnicity and where he grew up. You might not like the way he talks about gangs but that's how he saw it. The dude made it out of a tough place to get out of against tough odds with ZERO advantages, got a scholarship to college and a job on Wall Street. If you did the same type of thing then that is admirable too but please stop with the white *** this and white *** that. It's unacceptable.
Nah dude clearly some whiteboy that has never experienced anything beyond a documentary or movie.

Its okay to admit you are a 40 year old white soccer dad.
Does anybody miss old posters like that guy who loved butch davis and that ny nj guy and that dee guy
Thr 1st guy bolted out of frustration with the mods. The 2nd guy is lurking but not posting. The 3rd guy is here under a different name.

its showing how dumb your point. Just because someone didn't make the NBA because of random circumstances doesn't mean he wasn't good enough.

This is what you don't understand. Harlem was the hood. The real hood. Your city was just a town that had a large amount of black people. You don't understand what growing up in the hood is really like.
Yeah someone didnt make it, they werent good enough. You the type of dude that thinks every home town hero could have made it big. You've never even been to the hood lmao dont give me that crap.

Yeah someone didnt make it, they werent good enough. You the type of dude that thinks every home town hero could have made it big. You've never even been to the hood lmao dont give me that crap.

Not if they got killed or locked up before they could go to the NBA. No I don't think that . My city is to big to have home town heroes. You never been to the hood.

Advertisement
Not if they got killed or locked up before they could go to the NBA. No I don't think that . My city is to big to have home town heroes. You never been to the hood.
Oh yeah tell me more about all those NBA caliber players that never made it... There might be 5 guys with legit talent that never made it. Your white *** has never been even close to the hood. I bet you run from brown people the second you see them.

the game has changed, sure.. THe rules are different..However, this whole argument is so stupid. Do you have any idea how much better of ahtletes these guys are today? How much better in shape they are? Do you think Patrick Ewing or Chalres Oakley would be able to play four quarters having to run the way the bigs need to nowadays? Do you think any guard on those knicks teams could keep up with a lebron or even harden as they push it so much faster than anything those 90s teams had to see? What was considered great defense on three point attempts back then, is considered horrible defense today. A late hand in the face ain't doing **** to curry or klay or harden or durant. The game has evolved as has its players.. Whats next ? You are going to tell me that the NFL rules of today are so soft that Brady would suck back in the 90s? **** is such a short sighted argument.
Did you live through that era of NBA? It's not about better athletes (which of course is true), its how different the game was. It was big men rooted, post play, absolute physicality on D. You commonly hand checked back then. Nowadays you cant even interfere with an offensive guy's space.

Yes, players like steph and harden would have faced an entirely different challenge back then. You dont think there were great shooters in the 80s and 90s? Of course there were. The game just didn't allow that style of play to flourish. There are plenty of modern day guys who would have done just fine back then. But there are also many modern guys, including many of the current game's biggest stars, who would have gotten their asses kicked by a team like those knicks you reference.

Advertisement
Thr 1st guy bolted out of frustration with the mods. The 2nd guy is lurking but not posting. The 3rd guy is here under a different name.
I miss them all!! Bring them back RVACane, you’re our only hope! #inRVA I trust

Oh yeah tell me more about all those NBA caliber players that never made it... There might be 5 guys with legit talent that never made it. Your white *** has never been even close to the hood. I bet you run from brown people the second you see them.

No chance it is 5. You don't understand anything about the hood.

In your town that may be true. Since your gangs are tiny and make no money, no one but the idiots join the gangs. In NYC we got gangs that have been around for decades and never been busted. Even mid level guys are driving around in 6s and 7s. People want to join. It doesn't matter if you got great NBA talent. Your little brother wants food so you go hustle. A lot of the NBA players from NYC were in gangs and could have been killed before they made it big.

No chance it is 5. You don't understand anything about the hood.

In your town that may be true. Since your gangs are tiny and make no money, no one but the idiots join the gangs. In NYC we got gangs that have been around for decades and never been busted. Even mid level guys are driving around in 6s and 7s. People want to join. It doesn't matter if you got great NBA talent. Your little brother wants food so you go hustle. A lot of the NBA players from NYC were in gangs and could have been killed before they made it big.
Yep your dumbass legit thinks there was just tons of NBA talent in the hood that never made it. You do realize there are less than 500 players in the NBA right?

Please continue to brag about how great your criminal enterprises are that ruined so many guys professional careers. Lmao.

Yep your dumbass legit thinks there was just tons of NBA talent in the hood that never made it. You do realize there are less than 500 players in the NBA right?

Please continue to brag about how great your criminal enterprises are that ruined so many guys professional careers. Lmao.

Where did i say there are tons? I said it happens and is a lot more common than people think. I am not over here saying every single crip in NYC could beat harden. I never even said their are Tons of players better than Kyrie in Newark. I literally said a few.

Learn to read. This is not bragging it is explaining.

Try to follow along here. Lets say a kid is a great athlete from your town and some local meth dealers offer him a job making 40 dollars a day moving meth to all the local farmers. The kid is going to say fvck that. It is very risky and 40 dollars is nothing. I am better off struggling until I make the NBA.

Now the same kid except now he is in NYC and some drug dealers say "if you bag up for me in this trap spot that has never been ran down on by the cops I will give you 300 dollars a day". The kid is much more likely to accept that offer.

Advertisement
Oh for ***** sake more from the hardcore hood homie that cant even put a curse word a forum. To afraid to say *** or **** on a forum and im supposed to believe you come from the hood? lmfao.
So you trying to curse and you think you are my hood? Bytch STFU! North Florida podunk fvckin your sister uneducated ***. @OriginalGatorHater and some others on here know where Im from.
Keep going to your sorry *** klan rallies with your wife who is also your sister....fvckin clown.

So you trying to curse and you think you are my hood? Bytch STFU! North Florida podunk fvckin your sister uneducated ***. @OriginalGatorHater and some others on here know where Im from.
Keep going to your sorry *** klan rallies with your wife who is also your sister....fvckin clown.
Not from North Florida like a literally have had to tell your dumbass friend multiple times... yeah you're so hood you afraid to say *** on a forum lmao. White boy to the back of the bus.

This just ain’t true at all . Best hooper I’ve seen with my own eyes smoked his chances away . Had D-1 scholarship offers as a freshman . Hitting clutch game winners an sht dunking on seniors and was even nastier at the park

Obviously every hometown here couldn’t have made it but there are dudes out there who did and had the offers and opportunity to do so .

This is like saying Benji Wilson wasn’t good enough

Advertisement
Where did i say there are tons? I said it happens and is a lot more common than people think. I am not over here saying every single crip in NYC could beat harden. I never even said their are Tons of players better than Kyrie in Newark. I literally said a few.

Learn to read. This is not bragging it is explaining.

Try to follow along here. Lets say a kid is a great athlete from your town and some local meth dealers offer him a job making 40 dollars a day moving meth to all the local farmers. The kid is going to say fvck that. It is very risky and 40 dollars is nothing. I am better off struggling until I make the NBA.

Now the same kid except now he is in NYC and some drug dealers say "if you bag up for me in this trap spot that has never been ran down on by the cops I will give you 300 dollars a day". The kid is much more likely to accept that offer.
Yeah and I asked for even a miniscule amount of proof that there were players better than kyrie and your dumbass came up with every excuse in the book. Probably just another white boy from jersey city dreaming about how hardcore they would be in newark or the bronx.

Not from North Florida like a literally have had to tell your dumbass friend multiple times... yeah you're so hood you afraid to say *** on a forum lmao. White boy to the back of the bus.

Hmmmmm. I wonder why people suspect you are form North Florida. I can't even begin to figure out why anyone would think that.

Wtf is central florida? Shut up ***** ***. Say you from podunk central florida but claim north Florida as your name. Take your sorry *** L punk motherfvcker.
You are a nobody and its evident with your idiotic and clown *** statements.

This just ain’t true at all . Best hooper I’ve seen with my own eyes smoked his chances away . Had D-1 scholarship offers as a freshman . Hitting clutch game winners an sht dunking on seniors and was even nastier at the park

Obviously every hometown here couldn’t have made it but there are dudes out there who did and had the offers and opportunity to do so .

This is like saying Benji Wilson wasn’t good enough
Oh yeah and his name? Every dumbass has a story about the "best hooper the every seen" but somehow that dude is some nobody that never made it anywhere. Yall idiots still dont understand the actual talent necessary to make it as an NBA player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back