OT I've seen dudes at Milander Park who are better than James Harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are an idiot . How would you know his name if I just told you he threw his chances away ? How would you know of a player if he got killed before making it .

So Benji Wilson was trash right ? Even tho it was **** near a foregone conclusion he was going to be the top pick in the draft , he was trash because he never made it to the league, right ?

Willie Williams , absolute trash too right ? Since he couldn’t stay out of trouble, that means he aint have the talent either ? Stfu already
So thats a cute no then... just like every old *** dude that wants to think they knew someone or saw someone that could have been but never was and never was going to be.

Advertisement
They had the same amount of murders last year as Orlando did. Booker T PJs is worse than anything in Orlando and we got real Mobs like the russians and Italians running JC. Its not as G as Newark, east orange, elizabeth, irvington, or NYC, but its a lot harder than orlando. Plus the gangs make a lot more money. The 3nis in JC would call in the 3nis in washington heights who make more money in a week than all the gangs in Orlando do in a year.
Wasting your breath man he don’t know nothing about what you speaking on

Advertisement
So thats a cute no then... just like every old *** dude that wants to think they knew someone or saw someone that could have been but never was and never was going to be.
Was Benji Wilson trash or not ? You dancing around the main point cuz you know you wrong

Just admit you come from a community of talentless mfs apparently and don’t and never have known anybody with any type of talent

Advertisement
Oh yeah all those 8th graders balling on Irving that ended up dead or locked up... Clearly at 8th grade we can all tell NBA caliber players... you are possibly the dumbest person on this forum.

Organized crime improves the neighborhood... just takes away the future from so many "NBA caliber" guys.
This guy Lmao @OriginalGatorHater you witnesses numerous 8th grade prospects..who were sure fire future nba players, ball up on kyrie..but wait now they all dead or locked up🤣🤣🤣..do you have names of these individuals or is this a classic Trump statement?

This guy Lmao @OriginalGatorHater you witnesses numerous 8th grade prospects..who were sure fire future nba players, ball up on kyrie..but wait now they all dead or locked up🤣🤣🤣..do you have names of these individuals or is this a classic Trump statement?

LMAO this MFer always trys to bring up politics. 305 you finally found another dude that thinks that every middle class neighborhood is the hood.

LOL...you don't know what you're talking about.

I went to school with this cat named Swaby, kid was a scrub at 14, Sr. year, He was the leading scorer in the Nation averaging 47-48 PPG.

Ditto with Tim James at 14.

Now of course you have the King James' of world who live up to the hype, but for the most part, you don't know if a kid's NBA caliber until He's 16, maybe 17.
Giannis, Kobe, Russ, dame and countless more are what’s considered late bloomers. Or not dominating at 15/16..you can’t always tell if a kid is nba caliber until they leave HS..Idk what these fools talking bout

Was Benji Wilson trash or not ? You dancing around the main point cuz you know you wrong

Just admit you come from a community of talentless mfs apparently and don’t and never have known anybody with any type of talent
Like I said there may be a handful of players that didnt make the NBA with the talent but your dumbass and these other couple idiots acting like there are more than that are just delusional as ****. Im sure the next Jordan came for your neighborhood but unfortunately got arrested at a young age and just couldnt do it.

Advertisement
LMAO this MFer always trys to bring up politics. 305 you finally found another dude that thinks that every middle class neighborhood is the hood.
I bring up the president of the United States who makes outlandish claims such as yourself..very comparably in fact...and here you are again arguing about hoods and gangs..

I said its more of a hood that Orlando. You think the Russians or italians are gonna get shook by the Fly Boy Lumberjacks?
Lol what is your pathetic *** even talking about? Keep on bragging about how ****ed your neighborhoods are that they ruin the lives of countless professionals before they have their chance.

Advertisement
How old are you? LMAO, internet presence. These kids probably didn't even have a myspace.
You said kyrie tho..so that In the era of YouTube at least..where’s the names of the kid who were sure fire nba bound who outplayed and punked kyrie..I mean we knew who Sebastian telfair was at 15 and that was mid to early 2000s..where the names at

Old heads and their love for the 90's. Ask them if the internet was better in the 90's I bet they say yeah. We get it, everything was better in the 90's. In your opinion.

Like I said there may be a handful of players that didnt make the NBA with the talent but your dumbass and these other couple idiots acting like there are more than that are just delusional as ****. Im sure the next Jordan came for your neighborhood but unfortunately got arrested at a young age and just couldnt do it.
But look at you already backtracking . First you said period if they didn’t make it they weren’t good enough .

Now it’s “oh well there may be some guys” 😂😂😂 foh

Never said Michael Jordan level but by all means keep exaggerating to make your incorrect points seem better

But look at you already backtracking . First you said period if they didn’t make it they weren’t good enough .

Now it’s “oh well there may be some guys” 😂😂😂 foh

Never said Michael Jordan level but by all means keep exaggerating to make your incorrect points seem better
Not backtracking at all. I previously allowed for the fact there may be a couple players such as Len Bias that just couldnt make it. You idiots try to act like some guy you cant even name had a chance lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back