OT I've seen dudes at Milander Park who are better than James Harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of academic issues not talent. I will take real NBA players opinions over the guy that lives his life in fear of nick dealers. lmfao.

Do you not realize how many NFL and NBA players could have had that careers ended before they even started if it was not for blind luck. You really think there were none that didn't end up getting lucky? LMFAO.
Dude had a tryout for the Warriors and got cut... please continue your dumbass narrative but I will trust that actual NBA team that decided he wasnt even 15th man caliber.

Advertisement
Dude had a tryout for the Warriors and got cut... please continue your dumbass narrative but I will trust that actual NBA team that decided he wasnt even 15th man caliber.

LMFAO at the age of 36 after spending 5 years in prison. You are the type of person that if AI never got off his charges. You would be over here saying., AI was a trash gang banger. Never would have made an NBA team.

Oh another idiot trying to glorify what they see as a situation that ruined tons of future professionals careers... You are so ghetto and hardcore you wont even say *** on a forum...

He is not glorifying anything. HE is stating a fact. If you don't come from that you won't understand. We aren't going to try and tell you the best way to milk a cow or the best way to stack hay bails. So don't try and tell us what its like living in our city.

LMFAO at the age of 36 after spending 5 years in prison. You are the type of person that if AI never got off his charges. You would be over here saying., AI was a trash gang banger. Never would have made an NBA team.
Oh yeah but he was just so good he couldnt even make it as the worst guy on a **** NBA team...

Advertisement
He is not glorifying anything. HE is stating a fact. If you don't come from that you won't understand. We aren't going to try and tell you the best way to milk a cow or the best way to stack hay bails. So don't try and tell us what its like living in our city.
Lol sit down white boy you dont know ****.

Advertisement
YOu can easily tell if someone has elite level genetics by the age of 14.

LOL...you don't know what you're talking about.

I went to school with this cat named Swaby, kid was a scrub at 14, Sr. year, He was the leading scorer in the Nation averaging 47-48 PPG.

Ditto with Tim James at 14.

Now of course you have the King James' of world who live up to the hype, but for the most part, you don't know if a kid's NBA caliber until He's 16, maybe 17.

99.9% of NBA players wouldn't make a team at 36 after spending 5 years in prison. WTF are you even talking about.
Well 99.9% of statistics are pulled straight out of some idiots ******* so... Please tell me more about how elite a guy was who played for a nobody college and then had his chance and couldnt even make it as the worst player on a **** team.

I went to school with this cat named Swaby, kid was a scrub at 14, Sr. year, He was the leading scorer in the Nation averaging 47-48 PPG.

Now of course you have the King James' of world who live up to the hype, but for the most part, you don't know if a kid's NBA caliber until He's 16, maybe 17.

You would have a point if Kyrie was like, but Kyrie was great even as a freshman in HS. Its not like I am saying these kids were beating swaby when he was a scrub 14 year old. They were better than Kyrie when Kyrie was also great.

Yeah we constantly see stories about some 14 year old prodigy that fizzles out before they even make college rankings. Julian Newman prime example right now.

Advertisement
You would have a point if Kyrie was like, but Kyrie was great even as a freshman in HS. Its not like I am saying these kids were beating swaby when he was a scrub 14 year old. They were better than Kyrie when Kyrie was also great.
Nah they werent. There were no 14 year olds in the Northeast better than 14 year old Kyrie. Its okay to admit you are a dumbass.

Well 99.9% of statistics are pulled straight out of some idiots ******* so... Please tell me more about how elite a guy was who played for a nobody college and then had his chance and couldnt even make it as the worst player on a **** team.

Because he was 36 lmfao and just got out of prison. 5 years in the pen is going to mean you are not coming out in peak condition. You can go argue with Payton and Kidd about this. Remember Len Bias? He was the number 2 overall draft pick.

Advertisement
Because he was 36 lmfao and just got out of prison. 5 years in the pen is going to mean you are not coming out in peak condition. You can go argue with Payton and Kidd about this. Remember Len Bias? He was the number 2 overall draft pick.
Excuses are like ********... everyone has one. Len Bias is an entirely different case than some streetballer that couldnt even make a legit college roster let alone be drafted in the NBA.

Yeah we constantly see stories about some 14 year old prodigy that fizzles out before they even make college rankings. Julian Newman prime example right now.

Julian Newman doesn't prove your point at all. He was a kid who had every advantage in the world, elite training from birth, but didn't have the talent.

These kids we are talking about are the opposite. Elite talent, but didn't have any of the other advantages.

Excuses are like ********... everyone has one. Len Bias is an entirely different case than some streetballer that couldnt even make a legit college roster let alone be drafted in the NBA.

No it is not. It is exactly the same. He just happened to make it further than the other guys before his life caught up with him.

Hook had academic issues. No one could take him that is why he ended up on that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back