OT I've seen dudes at Milander Park who are better than James Harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
the game has changed, sure.. THe rules are different..However, this whole argument is so stupid. Do you have any idea how much better of ahtletes these guys are today? How much better in shape they are? Do you think Patrick Ewing or Chalres Oakley would be able to play four quarters having to run the way the bigs need to nowadays? Do you think any guard on those knicks teams could keep up with a lebron or even harden as they push it so much faster than anything those 90s teams had to see? What was considered great defense on three point attempts back then, is considered horrible defense today. A late hand in the face ain't doing **** to curry or klay or harden or durant. The game has evolved as has its players.. Whats next ? You are going to tell me that the NFL rules of today are so soft that Brady would suck back in the 90s? **** is such a short sighted argument.

I'm pretty sure all-defensive teamers Derek Harper and John Starks could D up James ******' Harden...dude lol.

Advertisement
LMFAO not you again. What do you know about NBA caliber since all you did was run to and from school. There are plenty of NBA caliber players that died young. You know nothing if you disagree with that. 8th graders were balling on Kyrie as a freshman that ended up getting killed or locked up. Obviously they were NBA caliber.

Jason Kidd and Gary Payton both said Demtrius Mitchell was one of the most talented players they have ever seen. Ended up getting locked up.

Don't even get me started on boxing or MMA.

Anyway, just because gangs kill a handful of kids every year doesn't mean they aren't a key part of the community. Ask your grandpa what it was like in the 70s before the big street gangs starting keeping the mobs out of the neighborhood.

Gangs back then were much different than now. Gangs are a scourge in the communities, not some modern day hero's of their turf. Your previous gang commentary is akin to someone thinking it would be cool to be a gang banger after watching Boyz In The Hood or Nino Brown's movie.

Well, that strategy has failed miserably. From '87 to '98 the Finals never had fewer than 15 million viewers...and the average was between 20 and 30 million. Since then, they've had 15 million viewers ONCE!

People had a lot less things to do in the 90s lol and they didnt get rid of hand checking until 2000s.

LMFAO not you again. What do you know about NBA caliber since all you did was run to and from school. There are plenty of NBA caliber players that died young. You know nothing if you disagree with that. 8th graders were balling on Kyrie as a freshman that ended up getting killed or locked up. Obviously they were NBA caliber.

Jason Kidd and Gary Payton both said Demtrius Mitchell was one of the most talented players they have ever seen. Ended up getting locked up.

Don't even get me started on boxing or MMA.

Anyway, just because gangs kill a handful of kids every year doesn't mean they aren't a key part of the community. Ask your grandpa what it was like in the 70s before the big street gangs starting keeping the mobs out of the neighborhood.
Oh yeah all those 8th graders balling on Irving that ended up dead or locked up... Clearly at 8th grade we can all tell NBA caliber players... you are possibly the dumbest person on this forum.

Organized crime improves the neighborhood... just takes away the future from so many "NBA caliber" guys.

Advertisement
Gangs back then were much different than now. Gangs are a scourge in the communities, not some modern day hero's of their turf. Your previous gang commentary is akin to someone thinking it would be cool to be a gang banger after watching Boyz In The Hood or Nino Brown's movie.
Literally this guy watched a couple Spike lee movies and jerks him self to gangs now.

No it is not akin to that lol. They are not much different. The fact that you used the term akin, leads me to believe, you have spent 0 time around the hood and your opinion is invalid.

Oh yeah all those 8th graders balling on Irving that ended up dead or locked up... Clearly at 8th grade we can all tell NBA caliber players... you are possibly the dumbest person on this forum.

Organized crime improves the neighborhood... just takes away the future from so many "NBA caliber" guys.

Are you kidding or what. YOu can easily tell if someone has elite level genetics by the age of 14. lmao.

What about Mitchell? Obviously, it didn't fit your agenda so you failed to comment on it.

Ya....Heart of Playmaker is one of the best posters on this board and only states facts. Unlike you comes from some little suburb that thinks he grew up in the mudd lmao.
Lol says the white boy who watched a couple Spike Lee movies now thinks he knows about the hood.

Advertisement
Put user on ignore. Next time i will give an infraction.
Yeah that happened... tons of dudes about to be dropping "I knew a guy" and "back in my day" stories.
You dont know jack ****. It's because your podunk self wouldn't know about talent if it bit you in the ****. I didn't just know people...I actually played against them and had a few that played on same team.
We are talking about tragic stories and not glorifying them. GTFOH!

Are you kidding or what. YOu can easily tell if someone has elite level genetics by the age of 14. lmao.

What about Mitchell? Obviously, it didn't fit your agenda so you failed to comment on it.
Oh yeah that 5'10" guy that a few former NBA players said something positive about was a lock for the NBA... You couldnt possible try to sound any dumber.

THIS MOTHERFUXKER!! JUST MISS3D A WIDE OPEN DUNK LMFAO!!!

You dont know jack ****. It's because your podunk self wouldn't know about talent if it bit you in the ****. I didn't just know people...I actually played against them and had a few that played on same team.
We are talking about tragic stories and not glorifying them. GTFOH!
Yeah every old dumbass thinks they played with/watched tons of professional level players that never made it. You idiots dont even understand the actual level a player needs to make to become a professional and just how many high school heros never come close.

Advertisement
LMFAOOO a few former NBA players? Try 9 and 10 x NBA all stars who said he was one of the most talented players they have ever seen. You are ignorant af it is hilarious.
Yeah 4 guys... a few... There are tons of stories about these streetball heros that never had the real ability. Dude played for Contra Costa College and you think he was NBA level? lmao.

Advertisement
Yeah 4 guys... a few... There are tons of stories about these streetball heros that never had the real ability. Dude played for Contra Costa College and you think he was NBA level? lmao.

Because of academic issues not talent. I will take real NBA players opinions over the guy that lives his life in fear of nick dealers. lmfao.

Do you not realize how many NFL and NBA players could have had that careers ended before they even started if it was not for blind luck. You really think there were none that didn't end up getting lucky? LMFAO.

Now for sure I know that you are a podunk. Lmao. You know nothing. @OriginalGatorHater and I grew up in areas you wouldnt even think of going to...STFU.
We always tell the truth unlike your punk ****
Oh another idiot trying to glorify what they see as a situation that ruined tons of future professionals careers... You are so ghetto and hardcore you wont even say *** on a forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back