OT: Best Celebrity Canes Fan?

Yup. Not sure when it was taken but going by her face here I'm guessing between 2008-2009.

View attachment 80552

Is she throwin' the U or dryin' her nails?

You guys are giving her too much credit. She's doing what women do. What makes you think she'd be doing something saintly like throwing up the U instead of obsessing over every little aspect of her appearance?

You all pussywhipped.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where's that picture of Dalai Lama sportin' a Canes cap?

Nobody bigger than the Dalai Lama, not the Rock, JLo, Mike Irvin, nobody.

Except maybe the Pope. Come back when you got the Pope wearing Canes gear. Unlikely since we been beating Notre Dame lately.

Biggest celeb ever is Lama.

Send Chuck Todd packing back to Miami with his French Horn under his arm.

Can't stand that lightweight.

J-Lo at Walton arrest:

probably not a lot of posters on here's cup of tea, but danny daze reps miami teams of all sorts and he's an absolutely massive dj overseas but getting bigger in the states with time.

Advertisement
Love him buttttt he could also give us a little more social media love/be a bigger presence since he still technically is a South Florida resident. But he obviously is a beyond busy dude and A-Rod is semi-retired too.

I'm pretty sure Dwayne Johnson is a full time Los Angeles resident now. He used to live in Southwest Ranches right across from a friend of mine but he sold that house a year or two ago. The guy is in so many movies, it only makes sense for him to live in California full time.

I will agree with your nomination of Alex Rodriguez. He's local, he's donated a ton to the school, he shows up at sporting events. The fact that he brings Jennifer Lopez just doubles up their celebrity status.

Advertisement
F-Arod....(And I'm a Yankee Fan)....Drama Queen Azzwipe....and a Azzwipe in person....
His Name shouldn't be associated with the Light or anything Ron Fraser related....

Advertisement
The rock **** on fsu on his hbo show ballers, featured Miami and uhealth for the first 3-4 seasons, and has thrown up the U on national TV mulitple times on wwe. I'm going to have to give it to the rock.

Advertisement
Gotta go with A-Rod despite any of his potential douchey past. Actually goes to games, donates money and has J-Lo going to freaking baseball games and possibly more football games than a lot of guys on CIS.

#1 is Dewey.

#1 non-alum might be A-Rod. And if you are excusing douchiness, on a lifetime level, you can't ignore Uncle Luke. He might be an a$$ today, but he had all of 2Live rocking our Starter jackets.

I'm sure he has. But A-Rod has his name on the baseball stadium.
And is more visible in his fandom.
And always brings J-Lo along.
If the biggest movie star in the world in the world, and former player, sees A-Rod as a threat to his celebrity fan crown, that might be good for us.(y)

A-Rod gets a luxury box and was ALMOST a UM alum (signed after he got drafted by MLB).

Dewey is down on the field.

Arod one of my favorite athletes of all time. People forget how dominant he was coming out of highschool in every sport and Coming to Miami. As someone else said he never misses a chance to rep Miami.

Another celebrity i like who is a Miami fan is Wale too

Advertisement
Back