OT: Best Celebrity Canes Fan?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tosh.0 was rocking a canes shirt on his show once. Don’t know how much of a fan he is but he supports us👍
Tosh. O is a big Canes fan. He started his career down in Miami as a nobody doing interviews on the beach for like a show on Dynamic cable back in the days. Cant believe how much he blew up after that. Met him twice on beach and was mad cool. But he was a broke dude trying to make it.

Tosh. O is a big Canes fan. He started his career down in Miami as a nobody doing interviews on the beach for like a show on Dynamic cable back in the days. Cant believe how much he blew up after that. Met him twice on beach and was mad cool. But he was a broke dude trying to make it.

TENS or TEN

Advertisement
Yeah...I am going to go with an aggregate of our football alumni celebrities who continue to support The U long after they have started, starred in and completed their NFL careers...Michael Irvin, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis and so many more who have been amazing ambassadors for the Canes through the years....Combined...the Canes alumni players are my favorite celebrity....

Gotta be The Rock man.

A-Rod did donate that big money for the baseball team.

Some noted 'U' alums I like also are Gloria Estefan and Steve-O from Jackass.

Love him buttttt he could also give us a little more social media love/be a bigger presence since he still technically is a South Florida resident. But he obviously is a beyond busy dude and A-Rod is semi-retired too.

I think a former player is not a celebrity even if he his a big celebrity. Rock is a Cane brother. Calling him a celebrity fan is kind of insulting. A Rod never was a Cane player, so he is a Fan.

Carlos Curbelo was recently hired as analyst on that network too and promised to really annoy the rest of the country with the Canes talk with Ol' Chuck.

cuck’s polotics make me puke, but he is a Cane and therefore family so I just drink a little more and put up with him. Being Canes is sometimes the only common ground almost us. In the end, It is all about the U.

Advertisement
Its A-rod. And if enough people say this, The Rock will take this as a challenge and donate more money and show up for the next gameday/ACCCG/playoff game.

1. You have no idea how much money he's donated.
  2. He has his name on a locker room and was a trustee at one point not long ago. He's donated plenty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back