OT: Best Celebrity Canes Fan?

Jonathan Vilma has been left out far too long on this thread. The Rock is putting his money up (but he doesn't stop making money). Michael Irvin is a big time promoter. And A-Rod getting his lady(which probably could do just about anything else) to go watch a Baseball game for a non Championship team is Big.

Advertisement
  1. You have no idea how much money he's donated.
  2. He has his name on a locker room and was a trustee at one point not long ago. He's donated plenty.
I'm sure he has. But A-Rod has his name on the baseball stadium.
And is more visible in his fandom.
And always brings J-Lo along.
If the biggest movie star in the world in the world, and former player, sees A-Rod as a threat to his celebrity fan crown, that might be good for us.(y)

Advertisement
Advertisement
TENS or TEN

Wow. I absolutely remember the show but didn't remember Tosh on it. It was on WAMI as they had their studies on Lincoln Road. It was EXCELLENT. If Tosh was hitting anything that was featured on there then that's actually more valuable than a monetary salary.

Wow. I absolutely remember the show but didn't remember Tosh on it. It was on WAMI as they had their studies on Lincoln Road. It was EXCELLENT. If Tosh was hitting anything that was featured on there then that's actually more valuable than a monetary salary.

that show made my teenage years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Robbies a Super Cool Dude...met him several times...Say what ya want....Dude was swimming in fine puzzy late 80s early 90s...
He's a HUGE Motocross guy....Has been racing for yrs....Interestingly enough...met him at Monty's late 90s...I was with my wife and he had some Super fine Chick with him...

Tosh. O is a big Canes fan. He started his career down in Miami as a nobody doing interviews on the beach for like a show on Dynamic cable back in the days. Cant believe how much he blew up after that. Met him twice on beach and was mad cool. But he was a broke dude trying to make it.
That show “10’s” was legit. The chick was pretty hot too.
Just watched his video on YouTube , and I don't care what you say ice ice bady rocks. There I said it.
there a lot of “rocks” at 2 AM. Lol.

Last edited:
The Rock and A Rod are solid, but the Playmaker can’t be denied. He’ll promote us any chance he gets.

irvinfreaking1.gif

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back