OT: Best Celebrity Canes Fan?

He was a double agent that game. The biggest heel turn we didn't see coming!

View attachment 83712

*yes yes yes- I know he has a farm in Chatlottesville and his nephew or something plays for UVag.

Yeah, but he still pulled out his checkbook on one of the worst games ever for the U. It could have been a tad more competitive - that deer in the headlights corch wanted to be elsewhere that night.

Advertisement
Yeah, but he still pulled out his checkbook on one of the worst games ever for the U. It could have been a tad more competitive - that deer in the headlights corch wanted to be elsewhere that night.

Yup, I'm obviously joking about The Rock. I honestly get nauseous thinking about that night though. The great shame of the modern era of our program.

Yup, I'm obviously joking about The Rock. I honestly get nauseous thinking about that night though. The great shame of the modern era of our program.
Big night for me and my youngest son, our first Cane's game together. At least he got his seat-back. As we were leaving, we found a wrench in the road. I pulled up to a telephone poll, he jumped on the hood, and unbolted one of those great metal Orange Bowl Only Parking signs that still hangs in a place of honor.

But in 2017, we made a pack never to watch another Canes game live together. We've made three. That Game, the KSU game where their Q ran all over us (College teammmate's son was going and we watched it from their student section), and the ACC Title Game. No more

I was there.

That was a cursed game, and about the worst feeling one could ever have about a football game.

It was an embarrassment to the nation and to all the celebrities there.

I was 100% on the Shannon train until that night and that really shook my faith in him. There were losses that year that were forgivable, but that one, and especially the way it was lost, wasn’t. (Oh look, there’s another tight end open in the flats, running for a 20 yd gain)

Big night for me and my youngest son, our first Cane's game together. At least he got his seat-back. As we were leaving, we found a wrench in the road. I pulled up to a telephone poll, he jumped on the hood, and unbolted one of those great metal Orange Bowl Only Parking signs that still hangs in a place of honor.

But in 2017, we made a pack never to watch another Canes game live together. We've made three. That Game, the KSU game where their Q ran all over us (College teammmate's son was going and we watched it from their student section), and the ACC Title Game. No more

Haha. Wow. That's quite the string of horribleness with your boy. I commend you for at least trying to quell the bad juju by not going to any future games together.

At least you got one of those beautiful signs. We ripped out our seats by sheer force and rage but then as we were walking out a female City of Miami cop decided that I was going to be the one person she seized it from. I laughed in her face.....and then was immediately surrounded by about 12 other cops. Was the perfect ending to the ****tiest of nights.

Advertisement
I was there.

That was a cursed game, and about the worst feeling one could ever have about a football game.

It was an embarrassment to the nation and to all the celebrities there.

I was 100% on the Shannon train until that night and that really shook my faith in him. There were losses that year that were forgivable, but that one, and especially the way it was lost, wasn’t. (Oh look, there’s another tight end open in the flats, running for a 20 yd gain)

In all my years and hundreds of Miami games that was the only time I can ever remember being totally dumbfounded and embarrassed.

Haha. Wow. That's quite the string of horribleness with your boy. I commend you for at least trying to quell the bad juju by not going to any future games together.

At least you got one of those beautiful signs. We ripped out our seats by sheer force and rage but then as we were walking out a female City of Miami cop decided that I was going to be the one person she seized it from. I laughed in her face.....and then was immediately surrounded by about 12 other cops. Was the perfect ending to the ****tiest of nights.

I got my seat, brought in a screwdriver and a pair of pliers and popped that sucker right off, also helped a bunch of others in our section pop their seat numbers off since they were just riveted into the plastic.

See whose on Time? This may be the ramp up to a presidential run.

Advertisement
Back