OT: Best Celebrity Canes Fan?

#1 is Dewey.

#1 non-alum might be A-Rod. And if you are excusing douchiness, on a lifetime level, you can't ignore Uncle Luke. He might be an a$$ today, but he had all of 2Live rocking our Starter jackets.

I'm obviously willing to excuse any of A-Rod's past douchieness. I apply a Hippocratic type oath to Cane fandom though with a cardinal rule being "Do no harm (to the program)". For that reason alone, Puke can go die in a grease fire after slurping down some Tim Brewster **** puddin' as they reminisce about their good ol' days in Tally.

Advertisement
F- A-Rod....biggest Douchebag ever....and I'm a Yankee fan.....Ive met both....Rock was nothing but class...The Rock played for the U....A-Rod didn't....

Advertisement
BECAUSE STONE COLD SAYS SO....

Advertisement
F-Arod....(And I'm a Yankee Fan)....Drama Queen Azzwipe....and a Azzwipe in person....
His Name shouldn't be associated with the Light or anything Ron Fraser related....

He picked us to beat ND and gave millions to UM baseball

But should’ve chosen Braves over Yankees

Push

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Rock, he donated a Million Dollars at that fiasco of a game to send off the legendary Orange Bowl that Corch Shannon got torched 48-0. We're lucky he ever showed up again after that embarrassment. Virginia's TEs are still running wide open.

The Rock, he donated a Million Dollars at that fiasco of a game to send off the legendary Orange Bowl that Corch Shannon got torched 48-0. We're lucky he ever showed up again after that embarrassment. Virginia's TEs are still running wide open.

He was a double agent that game. The biggest heel turn we didn't see coming!

AfSsmjbCEAAVHXW.jpg

*yes yes yes- I know he has a farm in Chatlottesville and his nephew or something plays for UVag.

I agree about Arod, though.

Also, regardless of how you lean politically, Chuck Todd on NBC shows us a lot of love.
Chuck Todd should pack up his French Horn and shuffle off back to Miami.

It has nothing to do his politics. He's a lightweight who should never be doing what he is.

Advertisement
Back