OT: Anyone seen what's happening at Oklahoma?

Advertisement
Harry "Closet Gaytah" Tubwoman has tired me on any racial discussions around here but I still do wonder how many of the clowns chanting that are also fanboys of every black guy on the Oklahoma football team? Morons can't even get their racist game straight. The OU President is coming off pretty good in this if you've seen his latest comments and actions- albeit the Greek system is usually a pretty easy target for academics.

**** I live in TN and I know as many racist blacks as whites. They're all a bunch of dumb *****.

Anyone generalizing about geography must not remember some of the post 9/11 incidents at UM that led to at least one fraternity suspension. I have lived in the South, the Deep South, Miami, NYC, and the Midwest. NYC is easily one of the most racist places I have been. Additionally, if you think this is bad, trying going to northern Europe.

Doesn't NYC public schools drop 67 % of their blacks out of H.S.; easily on par with the very worst graduation rates in the entire country while adding more over all losers to the US deficit in sheer numbers at tax payers expenses. Yet they keep talking the south, while the blacks on the margin in NYC have not much of role models around them to model them out.

These New Yorker drop outs become overpopulated losers free lancing to other states after becoming grown *** adults with an eight grade literacy; just like that loser who shot up his black gf in MD, 2 other minority officers, and then his loser self.

You're absolutely correct. Only blacks drop out of high school; lets just hang them if they dont graduate. what grade do you suggest as the cutoff? 9th? 10th?

Only blacks drop out of high school and over populate other states.......sounds similar to oppressed whites who sailed to a new land and overpopulated the entire land mass; stealing the natural resources, destroying the culture, killing off the natives and importing slaves.....but to their credit they did it all without the aide of taxes; they just installed that later to steal from the newer oppressed people of all color

Idiot!

Amazing how you take facts of NYC public schools to extricate shaming whites through colonialism.

While you're pontificating about 2/3 of blacks in NYC NOT making out H.S. someone's working on solutions. What comes after that fail? Securing that GED. NYC's favorite son and drop out Mike Tyson could NOT even pass that one even it WOULD have freed him from prison a year early. STAY in school FOOL and shame the real devil: your ignorant rant.

"Stay in school"!? what are you, a 5th lunch lady?

I am not using the facts you brought up to shame whites; im using it to point out your stupidity. But i will gladly apologize if you can explain the correlation between the drop out rate and partying frat bros being idiots. or how an idiot (regardless of his or her race) shooting his gf ties into this. Stupid college kids does what all stupid college kids do and somehow the onus falls on blacks who didnt graduate.

When they caught the DC sniper did you go on about the meth problem in west virginia?

No, the real issue is idiots like you and pretty much every one on fox news calling it a black problem as though they belong to a different America (though, in many ways they live in one). The shootings in Chicago - blacks need to do something about it; police violence blacks need to do something about their attitude; single parent homes, drug abuse,etc etc - the blacks need to come together and figure it. Its the same rhetoric over and over.

Imagine, if after the Boston marathon bombing or the bombing of the world trade center, imagine if the African Americans, Asians and Hispanics all said "hey, you whiteys need to fix your sh*t".....most of the runners in the marathon were white, the majority of people working at the trade center were white and it was a white president. Imagine if a black fox news network had anchors on pontificating on why there are so many issues with our whites and why cant they behave themselves on stay out of trouble....nope, then it was all ONE AMERICA wasnt it? until the next stupid news cycle then idiots like you crawl out, puff your chest and tell black s to fix themselves.

Advertisement
**** I live in TN and I know as many racist blacks as whites. They're all a bunch of dumb ****s.

I haven't see anyone deny that there aren't any racists blacks. Racism is everywhere... However, what's the need to bring it up regarding this thread? Is that your way of saying this isn't that serious? I really don't understand why you mentioned racism regarding blacks...

Dammit mane @ white ppl saying this is no big deal. Just goes to show you how they really feel.

I invite anyone who thinks this was blatant racism to spend a month in Utah. (although I admit this was a classic example of blatant racism) This kind of thing happens weekly here on all campus'.

I invite anyone who thinks this was blatant racism to spend a month in Utah. (although I admit this was a classic example of blatant racism) This kind of thing happens weekly here on all campus'.

Really? All campuses huh? Lol. So you have visited all campuses in the USA? Cheers to you.

ANYWAY, I am just glad this came to light. These southern/Midwestern schools TRY SO HARD to keep these racist in there cage and most schools do a good job. (A guy like Saban, who basically runs the state of ALA, makes sure those bigots don't even cross the tracks im sure. Probably has snipers on the roof in case any of them have any ideas about pulling some **** like this.)

But its hard when the beaver peeks his head out from under the ground every so often. I love it though. Show this new generation of minority athletes how those SEC/Big 12 clowns really feel about you once football season is over. Not saying they are all "closest racists" but its enough of them.

Advertisement
Anyone generalizing about geography must not remember some of the post 9/11 incidents at UM that led to at least one fraternity suspension. I have lived in the South, the Deep South, Miami, NYC, and the Midwest. NYC is easily one of the most racist places I have been. Additionally, if you think this is bad, trying going to northern Europe.

Doesn't NYC public schools drop 67 % of their blacks out of H.S.; easily on par with the very worst graduation rates in the entire country while adding more over all losers to the US deficit in sheer numbers at tax payers expenses. Yet they keep talking the south, while the blacks on the margin in NYC have not much of role models around them to model them out.

These New Yorker drop outs become overpopulated losers free lancing to other states after becoming grown *** adults with an eight grade literacy; just like that loser who shot up his black gf in MD, 2 other minority officers, and then his loser self.

You're absolutely correct. Only blacks drop out of high school; lets just hang them if they dont graduate. what grade do you suggest as the cutoff? 9th? 10th?

Only blacks drop out of high school and over populate other states.......sounds similar to oppressed whites who sailed to a new land and overpopulated the entire land mass; stealing the natural resources, destroying the culture, killing off the natives and importing slaves.....but to their credit they did it all without the aide of taxes; they just installed that later to steal from the newer oppressed people of all color

Idiot!

Amazing how you take facts of NYC public schools to extricate shaming whites through colonialism.

While you're pontificating about 2/3 of blacks in NYC NOT making out H.S. someone's working on solutions. What comes after that fail? Securing that GED. NYC's favorite son and drop out Mike Tyson could NOT even pass that one even it WOULD have freed him from prison a year early. STAY in school FOOL and shame the real devil: your ignorant rant.

"Stay in school"!? what are you, a 5th lunch lady?

I am not using the facts you brought up to shame whites; im using it to point out your stupidity. But i will gladly apologize if you can explain the correlation between the drop out rate and partying frat bros being idiots. or how an idiot (regardless of his or her race) shooting his gf ties into this. Stupid college kids does what all stupid college kids do and somehow the onus falls on blacks who didnt graduate.

When they caught the DC sniper did you go on about the meth problem in west virginia?

No, the real issue is idiots like you and pretty much every one on fox news calling it a black problem as though they belong to a different America (though, in many ways they live in one). The shootings in Chicago - blacks need to do something about it; police violence blacks need to do something about their attitude; single parent homes, drug abuse,etc etc - the blacks need to come together and figure it. Its the same rhetoric over and over.

Imagine, if after the Boston marathon bombing or the bombing of the world trade center, imagine if the African Americans, Asians and Hispanics all said "hey, you whiteys need to fix your sh*t".....most of the runners in the marathon were white, the majority of people working at the trade center were white and it was a white president. Imagine if a black fox news network had anchors on pontificating on why there are so many issues with our whites and why cant they behave themselves on stay out of trouble....nope, then it was all ONE AMERICA wasnt it? until the next stupid news cycle then idiots like you crawl out, puff your chest and tell black s to fix themselves.[/QUOTE

You're shaming tho you say you don't, even still if you don't like NYC FACTS then side with those that promote solution, see NYC's Geoffrey Canada. btw, check out the film: WAITING FOR SUPERMAN the full flick is online for a limited time period.view it before it's puled

"Progressives" will throw blacks bones tossing out the Frat, offer sensitivity training, and move to "decrease intolerance" to appeal to the blacks' current outrage. Then it will pass. Was incident really racism? Did the chant cause blacks to lose jobs or from job opportunities, kept blacks from being promoted, or charge blacks a higher price/rate for same product/service than non-blacks? No. Was incident rather wicked prejudice? Folks like to paint the South including the OUs as the ultimate bastion of racism. Yet in the North, NYC, Boston...You got lost here then got all emotional. NYC facilitate all the above to blacks that run with racism through their public schools. They ain't real interested in fixing or reversing the problem either. It's certainly appropriate to express our grave concerns and disappointment with the OU incidence but save your out-rage and effective action to what answers to my 1st set of questions above.

Did anyone catch the details on their decommit? He supposedly changed his mind after the video was released and then ......
(wait for it!)........

committed to Bama.lol
Smdh.

Did anyone catch the details on their decommit? He supposedly changed his mind after the video was released and then ......
(wait for it!)........

committed to Bama.lol
Smdh.

Would have been more epic if it he had committed to Ole Miss.

I always find these discussions regarding race relations between blacks and whites to be fascinating...especially when the participants can hide behind their keyboards. I myself am 100% Native American, which in the eyes of the government makes me a "minority".

For a white man to try to put themselves in the shoes of a black man and tell him that racism is fading away and that this was an isolated incident by some idiot college kids is foolish. Racism may not be as widespread as it used to be it is without a doubt alive and well in this country. Don't think for one minute though that it is a one way street. There are as many racist blacks out there as there are whites. As another poster on this board pointed out though, it is typically the incidents that happen against the blacks that seem to get reported. Why that is I don't know, but let's not pretend that white people aren't on the receiving end at times. That is why I hate the term "reverse racism". No matter how you slice it, it is all just racism.

What it boils down to in my eyes is that we all need to stop living in the past so much. My ancestors got a pretty raw deal about 400 years ago when the settlers got to this country. I do feel that we have gotten some major advantages these days due to treaties and exceptions made by local and federal governments. A lot of those advantages are available to all groups of "minorities" in this country. For example, I run a contracting business and we are a certified minority contractor which gives us a substantial advantage on any project in the state that receives either federal or state funding. I choose to take advantage of the programs out there that help people of color to move forward in this day and age. I choose to not allow myself to be oppressed or held back due to my race. I have a lot of white friends in the industry who feel that they are at a disadvantage due to color of their skin and I cannot disagree with them. Their people are just as qualified as mine to do the job and they have people of all races working on job sites for them yet I have the ability to be anywhere from 5% to 10% higher than them on a project and still have it go my way.

I guess what I am saying is stop using the past as a crutch or excuse why you can't get ahead in the future. Take advantage of the opportunities that are available to you. Stop ****ing and moaning about what is fair and what is unfair and take control of your own future. Life isn't fair for anybody, it is what you make it.

Advertisement
**** I live in TN and I know as many racist blacks as whites. They're all a bunch of dumb ****s.

I haven't see anyone deny that there aren't any racists blacks. Racism is everywhere... However, what's the need to bring it up regarding this thread? Is that your way of saying this isn't that serious? I really don't understand why you mentioned racism regarding blacks...

He's saying it's ok since you have blacks who dont like white people in certain places cuz they still get treated like chit by white people so they hate white people still.

I've seen these types of white kids a hundred times. When the black folks are around they have nothing to say. They tuck their tail between their legs. They'll even dap them up and tell them how awesome they are. As soon as no blacks are around they become a ******' klan spokesman.

People act surprised about this video but there's more kids just like this one walking around with bottled up racist energy than people realize.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Even that was beyond the pale for a southern school. F@cking retarded, floppy haired ***got chanting that in front of a bunch of girls? He should have a choice: accept dismissal from OU or spend 1 minute alone in a dark alley with the OU linebacker who called him out.
so "retarded" and "***got" is ok?

Man I hope you fall off your soapbox and bust your front teeth the **** out

(wait for it!)........

committed to Bama.lol
Smdh.

Would have been more epic if it he had committed to Ole Miss.

Don't think he actually committed to Bama yet. He just received an offer yesterday, and he tweeted about the offer with a RollTide hastag, but no commit. Still pretty ironic.

Last edited:
thats my high school as well...kid grew up in a very "redneck" suburb of tampa if he went to armwood lol

God smotes both places regularly. Some people just won't f-in learn Tornados.jpg

Advertisement
Back