OT: Anyone seen what's happening at Oklahoma?

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
I don't know of many recruits we have lost to OU, but it's still worth noting how ugly that situation is man. We know it happens at Bama, and possibly at other schools, but this is absurd in the year 2015.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Even that was beyond the pale for a southern school. F@cking retarded, floppy haired ***got chanting that in front of a bunch of girls? He should have a choice: accept dismissal from OU or spend 1 minute alone in a dark alley with the OU linebacker who called him out.

Even that was beyond the pale for a southern school. F@cking retarded, floppy haired ***got chanting that in front of a bunch of girls? He should have a choice: accept dismissal from OU or spend 1 minute alone in a dark alley with the OU linebacker who called him out.

I only saw the video and some news coverage at lunch. An OU linebacker called him out?

I don't know of many recruits we have lost to OU, but it's still worth noting how ugly that situation is man. We know it happens at Bama, and most likely at other Southern schools, but this is absurd in the year 2015.

What's going on, brotha. Haven't seen it.

I don't know of many recruits we have lost to OU, but it's still worth noting how ugly that situation is man. We know it happens at Bama, and most likely at other Southern schools, but this is absurd in the year 2015.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/racist-cha...ahoma-president-severs-ties/story?id=29500229

There is a video of the incident in that link and a story also. Not too long to read.

Advertisement

Link?

Link?
https://vid.me/8Dm5

I hope that kid doesn't get suspended for being upset and expressing himself. He has every right to feel that way! I agree with dycane. The kid has a point too- they dap them up and act like they love the players, but then show their true colors with the video and chants.

I know many non Black persons get tired of the race card, but racism never ever sleeps in America, so the race card is generally correct 98.999% of the times. For a summer session when I got my room assignment, I had a white dude tell me in the early 80's that if his daddy knew he had a Black roommate he would cut off his money. I told him sorry to hear that he was moving! Point is we are hated people in America, you know it better than we do because you have heard it in private your entire lives. I'm never amazed or upset when stuff like this comes out because I know it's been there forever.

Advertisement

http://abcnews.go.com/US/racist-cha...ahoma-president-severs-ties/story?id=29500229

There is a video of the incident in that link and a story also. Not too long to read.

Yikes!!! That's crazy, but not unrealistic as well. For anyone who is naive enough to think this same mentality is not happening at a bunch of midwest and southern schools across the nation, i have bridge to sale them as well.

Racism and racists exist from sea to shining sea, it has nothing to do with geography. Also, plenty of people who live in and love the South, who aren't racist, so don't generalize.

Advertisement

Racism and racists exist from sea to shining sea, it has nothing to do with geography. Also, plenty of people who live in and love the South, who aren't racist, so don't generalize.

I said Southern, because a lot of those schools are known for having confederate flags at tailgates and other visible areas, more so than in the North. I understand that racism is alive and well everywhere. I didn't mean to generalize though. You just hear more stories about incidents like this occurring in the South than you do in the North. That doesn't mean they aren't happening in the North as much as they are in the South Though, and I understand that.

This is the Video of the SAE fraternity at Oklahoma chanting racial obscenities during a bus trip. The chapter at OU is now suspended, but should be shut down. Well I guess for these kids the old idiom "Free, White, and 21" still rings true since they apparently are beholden to no one based on thier actions in the video and thinking this was acceptable.

[video=youtube_share;dG-wq6SJqjU]http://youtu.be/dG-wq6SJqjU[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
thats my high school as well...kid grew up in a very "redneck" suburb of tampa if he went to armwood lol

In all honesty I would not be surprised in the least if a frat at Miami acted like this. A lot of the the Greek system frats are used to support very virulent and dangerous misogyny and racism across the country. Not all frats are like this but at every college I have been to I always here about one that they have.

Advertisement
Back