OT: Anyone seen what's happening at Oklahoma?

Advertisement
Anyone generalizing about geography must not remember some of the post 9/11 incidents at UM that led to at least one fraternity suspension. I have lived in the South, the Deep South, Miami, NYC, and the Midwest. NYC is easily one of the most racist places I have been. Additionally, if you think this is bad, trying going to northern Europe.

Doesn't NYC public schools drop 67 % of their blacks out of H.S.; easily on par with the very worst graduation rates in the entire country while adding more over all losers to the US deficit in sheer numbers at tax payers expenses. Yet they keep talking the south, while the blacks on the margin in NYC have not much of role models around them to model them out.

These New Yorker drop outs become overpopulated losers free lancing to other states after becoming grown *** adults with an eight grade literacy; just like that loser who shot up his black gf in MD, 2 other minority officers, and then his loser self.

I think your numbers are a little off.

There was a report a couple years ago--2012, I believe--saying that only 37% of black males in NYC graduated HS in 4 years. That didn't account for the large number of kids who get held back a grade and end up graduating in 5 or 6 years.

If this happened to be an all black fraternity & the shoe was on the other foot, would there be this much outrage?

If stirring float your boat knock yourself out. But OU has already lost 1 black 4* star recruit because of that Frat. As for black frat, they might make fun that a white can't dance, or the old white boys can't jump. But likely nothing of the sort of that OU Frat. Maybe you'd be best serving to the local 4* Cavin Ridley that all that Bama love ain't gold, so as to stay home when Butch gets back.

:::stirspot:::
~

If this happened to be an all black fraternity & the shoe was on the other foot, would there be this much outrage?

You're not stirring any pots... You're justshowing your ignorance by diminishing the issue.How does that justify what has taken place? The event that has occurred at OU should receive the attention it's receiving. You don't chant hatred. Your comment alludes to the idea that blacks don't grt ridicule for any prejudice antics, which is absurd. If anyone else was caught in this position they would receive the same attention. That being said, wrong is wrong man. I'm happy the OU president took the initiative and closed the chapter down. There's no need for this. I don't see how an argument can be made by anyone in defense of the frat or the issue that took place.

Anyone generalizing about geography must not remember some of the post 9/11 incidents at UM that led to at least one fraternity suspension. I have lived in the South, the Deep South, Miami, NYC, and the Midwest. NYC is easily one of the most racist places I have been. Additionally, if you think this is bad, trying going to northern Europe.

Doesn't NYC public schools drop 67 % of their blacks out of H.S.; easily on par with the very worst graduation rates in the entire country while adding more over all losers to the US deficit in sheer numbers at tax payers expenses. Yet they keep talking the south, while the blacks on the margin in NYC have not much of role models around them to model them out.

These New Yorker drop outs become overpopulated losers free lancing to other states after becoming grown *** adults with an eight grade literacy; just like that loser who shot up his black gf in MD, 2 other minority officers, and then his loser self.

You're absolutely correct. Only blacks drop out of high school; lets just hang them if they dont graduate. what grade do you suggest as the cutoff? 9th? 10th?

Only blacks drop out of high school and over populate other states.......sounds similar to oppressed whites who sailed to a new land and overpopulated the entire land mass; stealing the natural resources, destroying the culture, killing off the natives and importing slaves.....but to their credit they did it all without the aide of taxes; they just installed that later to steal from the newer oppressed people of all color

Idiot!

Advertisement
There always is a state of stupid we can't get past...Okie wuss was will pay somewhat of a price, though I doubt it will be as bad as the hyperbole suggests (see UFelony's Riley Cooper)

Al Sharpton cried Racism in Tawana Bradley case until a Grand Jury shut him up...and he did it again in the Michael Brown case until another grand jury and even Eric Holder couldn't ignore the evidence.

Both Rodney King and Reginald Denny suffered at the hands of ignorant people who viewed them not as fellow members of the human RACE, but mere objects they could project their own hate onto.

We will never reach Dr. King's goal as long as we have people (White, Black, Asian, etc.) who have a vested interest in keeping historical struggles alive and even profiting from it.

No, but only because the scales are absolutely not balanced. its a white media and the people making the loudest noise are whites. We all saw from the events over the summer (ferguson and staten island choking...even throw in zimmerman to that) it only garners attention if white people push it and no one cares how upset the black communities are.

If it was a bunch of blacks singing "eff the white boy" or ******* or hunky or whatnot......the media wouldnt care and it wouldnt be a story. Why? i dont know, i guess the media just expects us to act that way. The level of attention these stories get are almost comical; its almost like white people's penance for the day.

It should be treated as what it is, a bunch of college idiots acting like college idiots.....Just like Jamies screaming eff her in the c*nt. it was nothin against women, just a young man being a dolt like every other college kid

You're absolutely correct. Only blacks drop out of high school; lets just hang them if they dont graduate. what grade do you suggest as the cutoff? 9th? 10th?

Only blacks drop out of high school and over populate other states.......sounds similar to oppressed whites who sailed to a new land and overpopulated the entire land mass; stealing the natural resources, destroying the culture, killing off the natives and importing slaves.....but to their credit they did it all without the aide of taxes; they just installed that later to steal from the newer oppressed people of all color

Idiot!

Amazing how you take facts of NYC public schools to extricate shaming whites through colonialism.

While you're pontificating about 2/3 of blacks in NYC NOT making out H.S. someone's working on solutions. What comes after that fail? Securing that GED. NYC's favorite son and drop out Mike Tyson could NOT even pass that one even it WOULD have freed him from prison a year early. STAY in school FOOL and shame the real devil: your ignorant rant.

Idiot!

Amazing how you take facts of NYC public schools to extricate shaming whites through colonialism.

While you're pontificating about 2/3 of blacks in NYC NOT making out H.S. someone's working on solutions. What comes after that fail? Securing that GED. NYC's favorite son and drop out Mike Tyson could NOT even pass that one even it WOULD have freed him from prison a year early. STAY in school FOOL and shame the real devil: your ignorant rant.

Again, you're using bull**** statistics here.

There is a difference between "dropout rate" and "four year graduation rate." Look it up.

Advertisement
I know many non Black persons get tired of the race card, but racism never ever sleeps in America, so the race card is generally correct 98.999% of the times. For a summer session when I got my room assignment, I had a white dude tell me in the early 80's that if his daddy knew he had a Black roommate he would cut off his money. I told him sorry to hear that he was moving! Point is we are hated people in America, you know it better than we do because you have heard it in private your entire lives. I'm never amazed or upset when stuff like this comes out because I know it's been there forever.

It exists but it is far less common than you might think.
I was born and raised in South Carolina. Did I hear it at school growing up? Yes.
But in my thirty or so years, I can tell you without a doubt that it's become unusual.
Most white southerners I know are beyond embarrassed and actually offended by it too.
Depending on where I am, I can start talking and people hear my accent and think "racist." So that stuff on the video really ****es me off.
It ****es my friends and family off too.

I'm not about to say I could ever imagine being in your shoes or that racism doesn't exist.
Just saying I've seen IMHO it diminishing. Unfortunately not completely gone. Never will be.

We are #trendingup

I know many non Black persons get tired of the race card, but racism never ever sleeps in America, so the race card is generally correct 98.999% of the times. For a summer session when I got my room assignment, I had a white dude tell me in the early 80's that if his daddy knew he had a Black roommate he would cut off his money. I told him sorry to hear that he was moving! Point is we are hated people in America, you know it better than we do because you have heard it in private your entire lives. I'm never amazed or upset when stuff like this comes out because I know it's been there forever.

Yep....if anyone tried to deny this they are either a bigot of flat racist. Sure, u have a few dumb *** people who use the race card as an excuse but that chit is out there

I was born and raised in South Carolina. Did I hear it at school growing up? Yes.
But in my thirty or so years, I can tell you without a doubt that it's become unusual.
Most white southerners I know are beyond embarrassed and actually offended by it too.
Depending on where I am, I can start talking and people hear my accent and think "racist." So that stuff on the video really ****es me off.

I'm not about to say I could ever imagine being in your shoes or that racism doesn't exist.
Just saying I've seen IMHO it diminishing. Unfortunately not completely gone. Never will be.

We are #trendingup

What information do you have that proves it's" far less common than you think"? Racism is alive and well it's just more subtle these days.

Advertisement
SAE's are. For the most part, the spoiled sons of 1%ers. Hated them at Miami. Hate them anywhere.

My SAE chapter has ONE kid out of 40 who is "rich"...the rest of us are blue collar, hard working kids. I joined a fraternity because of the brotherhood and the lifelong relationships that are formed. Stop making assumptions about something you no nothing about

SAEs suck, and they seem to be the same everywhere IMO.

I'm personally in SAE at a college in New York and it ****es me off when people all generalize us together. We are a national fraternity but we each are different in our own way. My fraternity would never ever do something like this...we have African American brothers and are **** proud of them. So HMD

I had friends at UM who were in SAE, and it's actually a pretty diverse chapter.

It has everything to do with where the school is located.

The SAE at Oklahoma or Alabama isn't going to be the same as the SAE in Southern California or in Miami.

Thank You! Totally agree

Hey, Hatar, I'm as white as they come. It is still alright for you and me to hate those friggings gators, regardless of color, right? Please tell me we can come together on that 'cause I couldn't handle having to like any of them.

Advertisement
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

We are #trendingup

What information do you have that proves it's" far less common than you think"? Racism is alive and well it's just more subtle these days.

Bc that's kind of my point. More subtle means it's becoming less acceptable.
That's not perfect but thirty years ago no one would blink at that kid behaving that way.

Last edited:
SAEs suck, and they seem to be the same everywhere IMO.

I'm personally in SAE at a college in New York and it ****es me off when people all generalize us together. We are a national fraternity but we each are different in our own way. My fraternity would never ever do something like this...we have African American brothers and are **** proud of them. So HMD

I had friends at UM who were in SAE, and it's actually a pretty diverse chapter.

It has everything to do with where the school is located.

The SAE at Oklahoma or Alabama isn't going to be the same as the SAE in Southern California or in Miami.

Agree on um sae...they called them sigma alpha everyone for a reason...disagree that it's exclusively about location

Advertisement
Back