OSU Transfer

Advertisement
These kinds of stories always bubble up. Kid goes OOS for school, is injured, homesickness settles in, perhaps an elder statesman in his family is ill, kid flies home for a weeekend and talks about missing Home, etc. It’s happening to grimes and it’s happened to countless others who have usually stuck with their school (someone brought up McCartney as an example). Color me skeptical anything will come of this. Urban will sell him on coming back.

A certain posters son plays football for Coral Springs 8u.. a certain OSU's Wr's little brother plays for same Coral Springs team. A certain OSU WR has been in Coral Springs at his little brothers game the last two weeks. And that's all I got to say about it

2 weeks in a row??? That def makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And his little brother is a fugging beast makes no sense how good he is

My buddy is the Coral Springs head basketball coach... Who is his little brother? I wonder if he is any good at basketball.

Advertisement
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrsBRBMufqE

Dude seen the smoke and I smell some smoke here.. Come on down

My hometown unfortunately lol

Looks like an SNL sketch....Where is that?

Hazleton Pennsylvania

The finest quality of Coal Region white trash lmao
Thought he had Midwest accent like so many of the earlier SNL performers, when I watched, so it reminded me of Midwest lower-middle class white trash, the kind who fervently support Notre Dame.

When you defame working class Pennsylvanians, especially the coal miners and steel workers, you defame UM's football history. For many years, UM football was built on the broad shoulders of working class white kids from western Pennsylvania. So many of our greats through the '70's were from western PA, northern Ohio, northern W.Va., Indiana, the steel belt, factories, mines and mills.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

Advertisement
A lot of stuff has to happen for this even be a possibility.
*** will go all out. The last thing he wants is a kid recruited from South Florida transferring back to South Florida because he hated it there.
We shall see.

Another dope who thought he needed to leave home to go to Meth Town only to find out that place is a **** hole. Wait till that depressing sickening gray winter rolls around up there.

Come to your senses and join the orange and green tidal wave.

Miami isn't home for Trevon to be fair. Indiana is

So where's he been living the last few years? Where's he at right now? Just wandering the streets?

Advertisement
If the kid has family issues and needs to come then Urban has no choice to sign off. It would be sfla/Aquinas suicide for the Buckeyes.

He's smart enough to let one kid come back home rather than ruin the few ties he still has in sfla.

Advertisement
My hometown unfortunately lol

Looks like an SNL sketch....Where is that?

Hazleton Pennsylvania

The finest quality of Coal Region white trash lmao
Thought he had Midwest accent like so many of the earlier SNL performers, when I watched, so it reminded me of Midwest lower-middle class white trash, the kind who fervently support Notre Dame.

When you defame working class Pennsylvanians, especially the coal miners and steel workers, you defame UM's football history. For many years, UM football was built on the broad shoulders of working class white kids from western Pennsylvania. So many of our greats through the '70's were from western PA, northern Ohio, northern W.Va., Indiana, the steel belt, factories, mines and mills.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

Wasn't defaming UM's recruiting history. I realize how prevalent they were in the Northeast especially Pa in the 70s. They recruited my Dad out of Minersville Highschool in 1971. Was just using a funny video pointing that there's smoke here. Just happens the dude was hammerdrunk at like 2 on a Wednesday in the Anthracite Region.... If that ain't white trash idk what is. Anywhoo I hope we get TG dude's film is spectacular.

A certain posters son plays football for Coral Springs 8u.. a certain OSU's Wr's little brother plays for same Coral Springs team. A certain OSU WR has been in Coral Springs at his little brothers game the last two weeks. And that's all I got to say about it

This is so hard to decipher Vern, I spent all morning trying to figure it out.

Advertisement
Back