OSU Transfer

WHen did Grimes suffer this devastating and career ending knee injury? Before or after he played major college football in September of 2017?

3 catches off 4 targets for 20 yards in 2 games is not exactly setting the world on fire. I have no idea what his knee looks like, how well he has recovered, or whether there will be lingering effects throughout his career. Maybe he's got a knee that heals like Adrian Peterson's, or maybe he's got a knee that heal's like Yatil Green's. At this point, who knows? But it's certainly still a question mark.
It’s a question mark according to which doctor? He played major college football on it 3 months ago.

Slam his 3 catches in two games all you want, but we’ve had and have great prospects who didn’t do any better in their first two games as college players.

There is a difference between being healthy enough to play and fully recovering from an injury. Darrion Owens played major college football on his knee most of last season and this season, too. But unfortunately the fact that the doctors cleared him and he was healthy enough to play does not mean he's the same player he was prior to his knee. Sometimes you just do not come back the same. I think it's fair to say there are still some questions about that with Grimes.

Advertisement
WHen did Grimes suffer this devastating and career ending knee injury? Before or after he played major college football in September of 2017?

3 catches off 4 targets for 20 yards in 2 games is not exactly setting the world on fire. I have no idea what his knee looks like, how well he has recovered, or whether there will be lingering effects throughout his career. Maybe he's got a knee that heals like Adrian Peterson's, or maybe he's got a knee that heal's like Yatil Green's. At this point, who knows? But it's certainly still a question mark.
It’s a question mark according to which doctor? He played major college football on it 3 months ago.

Slam his 3 catches in two games all you want, but we’ve had and have great prospects who didn’t do any better in their first two games as college players.

There is a difference between being healthy enough to play and fully recovering from an injury. Darrion Owens played major college football on his knee most of last season and this season, too. But unfortunately the fact that the doctors cleared him and he was healthy enough to play does not mean he's the same player he was prior to his knee. Sometimes you just do not come back the same. I think it's fair to say there are still some questions about that with Grimes.

I disagree, you can argue that Owens was our most consistent linebacker this year

I disagree, you can argue that Owens was our most consistent linebacker this year

You can argue the earth is flat too and you'd be wrong on both counts.

Consistently bad?

Consistently bad?

Owens made some good plays this year. Imo none of the linebackers played great this year but he was one of the better ones

Advertisement

Consistently bad?

Owens made some good plays this year. Imo none of the linebackers played great this year but he was one of the better ones

Holy **** mane I see why a lot of porsters hate u.... u have some out of the world comments sometimes

Consistently bad?

He had a couple of moments this season, no doubt. Although his knee seems improved from last season, to my eye he has not regained the burst that had coaches buzzing about his ability to read and react before his injury.

LOL @ all the crying bhitches.

Yall sucked his **** for 2 months straight then he went & wifed up his main chick & yall salty.

**** Grimes, yall act like if we can't win without him, and completely disregarded the bevy of talented WR's we already have & the ones we got coming in. Yall some suckas.

If he's the greatest WR ever & you're really that mad then there's a fan base that will willingly accept yall, go root for the Gaytors.

You clowns are talking about firing Richt because he didn't want this kid, that shows what kind of loyalty yall got smh.

Scared he might torch us in 2019, like we're not going to have some really great CB's on our Defense, you bhitches be so quick to throw our guys away & hop on everybody's else because you don't really believe in what we're doing.

Get up off your knees wipe your mouth & your tears & have some ****in backbone you Foldenized ****clad battys!

So just because we signed 3 studs at WR doesn't mean someone can't have an opinion about not getting Grimes. The staff has stated that they have interest in adding a 4th and the one they're most interested in is not a lock nor is he better than Grimes who was wanting to come. Not saying fire Richt cause that's stupid but I do think we should have taken him and while he may not be the next Randy Moss or Megatron I guarantee the kid is gonna do big numbers if he has at least a decent QB throwing him the ball
You can have any opinion you want, Idgaf.

I just think it's funny so many of yall hoes are crying because he went transferred to UF like that means it's the end for Miami.

And everbody is just assuming he's going to be some dominant WR based on nothing but HS tape. They could just as easily assume our guys will do the same but they're not because they scared.

You think he's gonna do big numbers if he has a decent QB throwing him the ball, well does UF have a decent a QB?

Are yall mf's Canes fans or Grimes/Gaytors fans? Who gives a **** who they get, they ain't won **** since Urby & Mullen ain't Urby.

We're the verge of winning an ACC title & competing for the playoffs, we got plenty pieces & will continue to add more.

**** Grimes, if that makes you mad then good. Every time We win & our WR's make big plays next season I hope yall keep crying about Grimes & if he so happens to bust his knee again I hope you fcks keep crying over it lol

It's not the end of the world. I'm a Canes fan and Canes is really all I care about. I think the kid is a good football player and I think he's going to have a great career. Of course that is all opinion. I feel like we should have taken him. Now that he's a Gator I don't give a **** what happens with him. He not contributing to us so it don't matter

This has officially become the canes tears thread

This place doesn’t hold a candle light to Jobe Tears Bro. That place is saturated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Consistently bad?

Holy **** mane I see why a lot of porsters hate u.... u have some out of the world comments sometimes

Oh, I guess our linebackers were so great then huh?.... Them boys regressed and were the weak link on defense this year period.... Praying they bounce back next season

Darrion Owens isn’t a very good player. Never has been since he’s been here. His knee is fine.

LOL @ all the crying bhitches.

Yall sucked his **** for 2 months straight then he went & wifed up his main chick & yall salty.

**** Grimes, yall act like if we can't win without him, and completely disregarded the bevy of talented WR's we already have & the ones we got coming in. Yall some suckas.

If he's the greatest WR ever & you're really that mad then there's a fan base that will willingly accept yall, go root for the Gaytors.

You clowns are talking about firing Richt because he didn't want this kid, that shows what kind of loyalty yall got smh.

Scared he might torch us in 2019, like we're not going to have some really great CB's on our Defense, you bhitches be so quick to throw our guys away & hop on everybody's else because you don't really believe in what we're doing.

Get up off your knees wipe your mouth & your tears & have some ****in backbone you Foldenized ****clad battys!

So just because we signed 3 studs at WR doesn't mean someone can't have an opinion about not getting Grimes. The staff has stated that they have interest in adding a 4th and the one they're most interested in is not a lock nor is he better than Grimes who was wanting to come. Not saying fire Richt cause that's stupid but I do think we should have taken him and while he may not be the next Randy Moss or Megatron I guarantee the kid is gonna do big numbers if he has at least a decent QB throwing him the ball

You can have any opinion you want, Idgaf.

I just think it's funny so many of yall hoes are crying because he went transferred to UF like that means it's the end for Miami.

And everbody is just assuming he's going to be some dominant WR based on nothing but HS tape. They could just as easily assume our guys will do the same but they're not because they scared.

You think he's gonna do big numbers if he has a decent QB throwing him the ball, well does UF have a decent a QB?

Are yall mf's Canes fans or Grimes/Gaytors fans? Who gives a **** who they get, they ain't won **** since Urby & Mullen ain't Urby.

We're the verge of winning an ACC title & competing for the playoffs, we got plenty pieces & will continue to add more.

**** Grimes, if that makes you mad then good. Every time We win & our WR's make big plays next season I hope yall keep crying about Grimes & if he so happens to bust his knee again I hope you fcks keep crying over it lol

It's not the end of the world. I'm a Canes fan and Canes is really all I care about. I think the kid is a good football player and I think he's going to have a great career. Of course that is all opinion. I feel like we should have taken him. Now that he's a Gator I don't give a **** what happens with him. He not contributing to us so it don't matter

Can you retype this without sound like an ignorant dumb ****............................................ dawg? The gangster talk on here is hilarious.

Advertisement

Darrion Owens isn’t a very good player. Never has been since he’s been here. His knee is fine.

Cagers knee looked fine too.

Bang truth

That dude was always terrible
U mean to tell me MR passed up on him and AG stole him from Georgia lol

Im telling sometimes people think if they in a Cane uni they must be good

What in the???! Come to this thread and see this bull chit!? Can’t understand this staff not going in on Grimes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back