OSU Transfer

Trolling is at an all-time high. Surely these guys can't be this dense. Did you not see the recruits we just signed and the 19' and 20' kids lined up to play here. We are for fine for passing on this kid. He wouldn't see the field until 2019-2020 anyways.

Advertisement
LOL @ all the crying bhitches.

Yall sucked his **** for 2 months straight then he went & wifed up his main chick & yall salty.

**** Grimes, yall act like if we can't win without him, and completely disregarded the bevy of talented WR's we already have & the ones we got coming in. Yall some suckas.

If he's the greatest WR ever & you're really that mad then there's a fan base that will willingly accept yall, go root for the Gaytors.

You clowns are talking about firing Richt because he didn't want this kid, that shows what kind of loyalty yall got smh.

Scared he might torch us in 2019, like we're not going to have some really great CB's on our Defense, you bhitches be so quick to throw our guys away & hop on everybody's else because you don't really believe in what we're doing.

Get up off your knees wipe your mouth & your tears & have some ****in backbone you Foldenized ****clad battys!

So just because we signed 3 studs at WR doesn't mean someone can't have an opinion about not getting Grimes. The staff has stated that they have interest in adding a 4th and the one they're most interested in is not a lock nor is he better than Grimes who was wanting to come. Not saying fire Richt cause that's stupid but I do think we should have taken him and while he may not be the next Randy Moss or Megatron I guarantee the kid is gonna do big numbers if he has at least a decent QB throwing him the ball
You can have any opinion you want, Idgaf.

I just think it's funny so many of yall hoes are crying because he went transferred to UF like that means it's the end for Miami.

And everbody is just assuming he's going to be some dominant WR based on nothing but HS tape. They could just as easily assume our guys will do the same but they're not because they scared.

You think he's gonna do big numbers if he has a decent QB throwing him the ball, well does UF have a decent a QB?

Are yall mf's Canes fans or Grimes/Gaytors fans? Who gives a **** who they get, they ain't won **** since Urby & Mullen ain't Urby.

We're the verge of winning an ACC title & competing for the playoffs, we got plenty pieces & will continue to add more.

**** Grimes, if that makes you mad then good. Every time We win & our WR's make big plays next season I hope yall keep crying about Grimes & if he so happens to bust his knee again I hope you fcks keep crying over it lol

Our staff is very good at what they do and I trust their decisions on most things. Letting this kid go to our rivals at UF because of pride sucks though. I really just hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the *** in 19'. It's not the end of the world that we didn't take this kid but I gotta admit it really, really sucks.

It's not about pride, it's about sending a message to the community. "We're here for you, but if you spurn us, don't come crawling back." The community needs to start making sure its best players stay around and go to Miami.

I think it's probably more that we're absolutely loaded at WR for the next few years - don't we have three top WRs already committed for 2018?

No need to take a guy that has to sit out the year at a position of strength. If he was a DT I bet the conversation would have been different.

H
Richt absolutely has to take if him if he can. You can’t take that hard stance on a player this talented with his type of situation .....

It worked out for us with greg Olsen who was a 5 star that signed with Notre Dame over Miami who left within a year of being in a program because it wasn’t for him. Let this guy come to Miami, he’s an elite talent period...

Yup. Olsen is a perfect example. Add on that for Grimes there is an additional factor. He has legitimate family reasons for wanting/needing to be in South Florida. If the kid really wants to transfer her, Richt not only loses out on an elite talent, he also looks like a heartless *******.

No. Greg Olsen is a very different circumstance. Greg Olsen is from New Jersey and played high school football in New Jersey. Yeah, we recruited him out of high school, but he ultimately went to ND (where his older brother was a QB) before transferring to Miami. Although Grimes wasn't born in South Florida, he played at STA after he and his family moved down from Indiana. So while Olsen may have spurned a UM offer to play college football with his older brother, Grimes was a local guy who spurned a UM offer. That's an important distinction. And Olsen didn't have knee issues, either.

And let's be real, if Grimes's No. 1 concern was being close to home in the event of an emergency, Gainesville isn't much different than Columbus. I don't believe there are any direct flights from Gainesville to Ft. Lauderdale. If I am not mistaken, his best option would be to drive to Jacksonville, then take a direct flight via JetBlue, which takes nearly 3 hours combined... a direct flight from Columbus to Ft. Lauderdale is actually a couple minutes faster. If he wants to be home more often to spend time with this ill family member (how he would do that with games on Saturdays, practices, and class, I have no idea), it's over a 5 hours drive from Gainesville. So if it was all about playing football close to home, wouldn't Grimes's options after UM be FAU, FIU, UCF, and USF? Maybe I am just too skeptical...

Advertisement
I like what the staff is doing but Richt sometimes makes me shake my head. I hope we didn't turn this kid down but if that's the case it's another dumb asinine move my CMR. He did fumble the Jobe situation for a very long time. He does make mistakes and plenty of them, especially on the sidelines. I'm not so mad about losing Samuels because his comment was racist against white coaches.
Racist? Another dummy

Yes I will elaborate. UM spent a lot of time, effort, and money on a 20 year kid who played them just like McFarland last year. CMR could have spent more love on others which we have lost. Is that clear enough?
You do know that no school gets every kid they recruit right? He didn't get him but he managed to bring in a **** of a db class. Y'all clowns are really crazy with some of the dumb **** y'all try to fuss about. I repeat no school gets everybody they recruit when you learn that about recruiting then maybe you can make sense when you comment.

Last edited:
LOL @ all the crying bhitches.

Yall sucked his **** for 2 months straight then he went & wifed up his main chick & yall salty.

**** Grimes, yall act like if we can't win without him, and completely disregarded the bevy of talented WR's we already have & the ones we got coming in. Yall some suckas.

If he's the greatest WR ever & you're really that mad then there's a fan base that will willingly accept yall, go root for the Gaytors.

You clowns are talking about firing Richt because he didn't want this kid, that shows what kind of loyalty yall got smh.

Scared he might torch us in 2019, like we're not going to have some really great CB's on our Defense, you bhitches be so quick to throw our guys away & hop on everybody's else because you don't really believe in what we're doing.

Get up off your knees wipe your mouth & your tears & have some ****in backbone you Foldenized ****clad battys!

So just because we signed 3 studs at WR doesn't mean someone can't have an opinion about not getting Grimes. The staff has stated that they have interest in adding a 4th and the one they're most interested in is not a lock nor is he better than Grimes who was wanting to come. Not saying fire Richt cause that's stupid but I do think we should have taken him and while he may not be the next Randy Moss or Megatron I guarantee the kid is gonna do big numbers if he has at least a decent QB throwing him the ball
You can have any opinion you want, Idgaf.

I just think it's funny so many of yall hoes are crying because he went transferred to UF like that means it's the end for Miami.

And everbody is just assuming he's going to be some dominant WR based on nothing but HS tape. They could just as easily assume our guys will do the same but they're not because they scared.

You think he's gonna do big numbers if he has a decent QB throwing him the ball, well does UF have a decent a QB?

Are yall mf's Canes fans or Grimes/Gaytors fans? Who gives a **** who they get, they ain't win **** since Urby & Mullen ain't Urby.

We're the verge of winning an ACC title & competing for the playoffs, we got plenty pieces & will continue to add more.

**** Grimes, if that makes you mad then good. Every time We win & our WR's make big plays next season I hope yall keep crying about Grimes & if he so happens to bust his knee again I hope you fcks keep crying over it lol

I hope Grimes enjoys watching 30 qb powers/dives a game , while hoping to get his one qb jump pass off the qb draw fake.

Advertisement
You right Dwin, they think Grimes is Moss and Megatron combined but better, mixed in with a little Jerry Rice. He's gonna set records there I guess.

The dude runs one route a go route and was outrunning high sxhoolers.....if osu let him go that easy especially gift wrapping him to uf and not forcing him to stay then thats a red jag flag to me

Richt be doing stupid **** sometimes.

Definitely Man, this is retarded period. Ain’t no defending this

Richt be doing stupid **** sometimes.

What s dumb *** . I don’t care in 2 years Richt isn’t winning ACC Titles he need to be replaced .

I'm ****ed.

Retarded move by Richt. I swear if he torches us in 2019, fire him.

Lmfaoo :jordan:

I normally dont agree with u kray but u right about this one lol

Advertisement
We just crushed the first signing period with a top 5 class full of south Florida savages, and we got dudes talking about firing Richt over Trevor one ******* knee Grimes. Unbelievable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Healthy, he would've been out best WR recruit. Is he up to that form again, I don't know. Him and our current class would've been filthy.

I don't know the specifics here and just read a lot of opinions. Talent wise, again healthy is the key word here, he is a guy you take.

Perhaps he wasn't as interested in us as much as some people think. Perhaps Meyer would allow a transfer to UF no problems, but not us.

If this was a case of Richt's mumbo jumbo about transfers, that is just flat out dumb. It is what it is and so be it.

Our staff is very good at what they do and I trust their decisions on most things. Letting this kid go to our rivals at UF because of pride sucks though. I really just hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the *** in 19'. It's not the end of the world that we didn't take this kid but I gotta admit it really, really sucks.

It's not about pride, it's about sending a message to the community. "We're here for you, but if you spurn us, don't come crawling back." The community needs to start making sure its best players stay around and go to Miami.

I think it's probably more that we're absolutely loaded at WR for the next few years - don't we have three top WRs already committed for 2018?

No need to take a guy that has to sit out the year at a position of strength. If he was a DT I bet the conversation would have been different.

Grimes won't have to sit out. He will get a hardship waiver for sure.

I'm sure it has to do with the fact that we are sitting pretty well at WR, but I also think it has to do with sending a message, which are words that came out of Richt's mouth very recently actually.

We just crushed the first signing period with a top 5 class full of south Florida savages, and we got dudes talking about firing Richt over Trevor one ******* knee Grimes. Unbelievable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Right,dis has 2b da craziest **** going on right now. Mf's will never be satisfied smmfh

Sorry to pop your button Ivan but I'm no dummy and have a Masters in Finance from Carnegie Mellon. Another thing is that I have been a season ticket holder for over 30 years and his comments had a racist overtone. Since he is a black coach(Willie T.) he understands what young black males go through and I'm paraphrasing what Asante said. So our coach, CMR is woefully short of the attributes to make a young black man successful in life? You may not be a dummy but you're very ignorant in what is happening in our country. His comment was truly an eye opener on how this kid thinks and I hope we burn his *****.

Advertisement
Back