OSU Transfer

If u didnt know anything about football u would think this kid is amari cooper or juedy.......everyone thats angry has to think this kid in a top ten type pick. I never liked this kid as a player still dont.

Advertisement
Everyone loved Richt telling the guys coming up to him after games that they had their shot but they are up in arms over Grimes?

You ruin all credibility if you have a hard stance on the others but allow Grimes, who barely even acknowledged Miami during his recruitment, to come crawling back.

If u didnt know anything about football u would think this kid is amari cooper or juedy.......everyone thats angry has to think this kid in a top ten type pick. I never liked this kid as a player still dont.

Well he was rated as high as them derp derp derp

Healthy, he would've been out best WR recruit. Is he up to that form again, I don't know. Him and our current class would've been filthy.

I don't know the specifics here and just read a lot of opinions. Talent wise, again healthy is the key word here, he is a guy you take.

Perhaps he wasn't as interested in us as much as some people think. Perhaps Meyer would allow a transfer to UF no problems, but not us.

If this was a case of Richt's mumbo jumbo about transfers, that is just flat out dumb. It is what it is and so be it.

Sorry, but Grimes isn't better than Pope or Hightower, healthy or not.

For all of the negative comments how y'all know coach ain't try to approach him to be on da team but he wants to be given a position and don't want to work for it that's why he probably left Ohio State and went to uf cause they suck. Y'all making dumb *** comments and don't know what really happened. We definitely don't need nobody who don't want to work for theirs and giving something. Just a thought for those who want to fire coach and don't know the real deal.

Advertisement
Healthy, he would've been out best WR recruit. Is he up to that form again, I don't know. Him and our current class would've been filthy.

I don't know the specifics here and just read a lot of opinions. Talent wise, again healthy is the key word here, he is a guy you take.

Perhaps he wasn't as interested in us as much as some people think. Perhaps Meyer would allow a transfer to UF no problems, but not us.

If this was a case of Richt's mumbo jumbo about transfers, that is just flat out dumb. It is what it is and so be it.

You would be in the minority if that's what you think. I like Hightower and Pope, but Grimes was a beast. Jeudy, people focused on that **** as if he was the best WR in FL last year because they thought we had a chance. Grimes all but commited on paper to OSU the minute he got the offer saving other schools the time in recruiting him for nothing. Grimes > Jeudy or basically anyone in S FL in my opinion going back a ways. I like Pope and Hightower better than And1 Jeudy who I think is overrated as ****.

LOL @ all the crying bhitches.

Yall sucked his **** for 2 months straight then he went & wifed up his main chick & yall salty.

**** Grimes, yall act like if we can't win without him, and completely disregarded the bevy of talented WR's we already have & the ones we got coming in. Yall some suckas.

If he's the greatest WR ever & you're really that mad then there's a fan base that will willingly accept yall, go root for the Gaytors.

You clowns are talking about firing Richt because he didn't want this kid, that shows what kind of loyalty yall got smh.

Scared he might torch us in 2019, like we're not going to have some really great CB's on our Defense, you bhitches be so quick to throw our guys away & hop on everybody's else because you don't really believe in what we're doing.

Get up off your knees wipe your mouth & your tears & have some ****in backbone you Foldenized ****clad battys!

So just because we signed 3 studs at WR doesn't mean someone can't have an opinion about not getting Grimes. The staff has stated that they have interest in adding a 4th and the one they're most interested in is not a lock nor is he better than Grimes who was wanting to come. Not saying fire Richt cause that's stupid but I do think we should have taken him and while he may not be the next Randy Moss or Megatron I guarantee the kid is gonna do big numbers if he has at least a decent QB throwing him the ball
You can have any opinion you want, Idgaf.

I just think it's funny so many of yall hoes are crying because he went transferred to UF like that means it's the end for Miami.

And everbody is just assuming he's going to be some dominant WR based on nothing but HS tape. They could just as easily assume our guys will do the same but they're not because they scared.

You think he's gonna do big numbers if he has a decent QB throwing him the ball, well does UF have a decent a QB?

Are yall mf's Canes fans or Grimes/Gaytors fans? Who gives a **** who they get, they ain't won **** since Urby & Mullen ain't Urby.

We're the verge of winning an ACC title & competing for the playoffs, we got plenty pieces & will continue to add more.

**** Grimes, if that makes you mad then good. Every time We win & our WR's make big plays next season I hope yall keep crying about Grimes & if he so happens to bust his knee again I hope you fcks keep crying over it lol

It's not the end of the world. I'm a Canes fan and Canes is really all I care about. I think the kid is a good football player and I think he's going to have a great career. Of course that is all opinion. I feel like we should have taken him. Now that he's a Gator I don't give a **** what happens with him. He not contributing to us so it don't matter

Would I rather have Grimes than Ezzard? Yes.

Do I care at all that Grimes went to UF? No.

yall some overreactin mother****ers. having this early signing day is really nice, because since its still football season, theres a lot more **** for me to focus on. Man if all this **** was happening in February with nothing else going on, this place would be compelte aids

You would be in the minority if that's what you think. I like Hightower and Pope, but Grimes was a beast. Jeudy, people focused on that **** as if he was the best WR in FL last year because they thought we had a chance. Grimes all but commited on paper to OSU the minute he got the offer saving other schools the time in recruiting him for nothing. Grimes > Jeudy or basically anyone in S FL in my opinion going back a ways. I like Pope and Hightower better than And1 Jeudy who I think is overrated as ****.

LOL...Grimes was never even close to Jeudy. Grimes was soft and all he was ever good for was a 9 route. Now, he's coming off a devastating ACL injury. What kind of WR is he today? That's an unknown, and we can afford to be picky at that position.

Advertisement
Gaits excited about an 5 star recruit that's hurt bad, maybe will play like 3 star now and that's why he is at 3 star U(f)

WHen did Grimes suffer this devastating and career ending knee injury? Before or after he played major college football in September of 2017?

Can’t wait to watch Frierson and Ivey lock him up. Oh yea, also Hall sending him out on a stretcher

LOL...Grimes was never even close to Jeudy. Grimes was soft and all he was ever good for was a 9 route. Now, he's coming off a devastating ACL injury. What kind of WR is he today? That's an unknown, and we can afford to be picky at that position.

Agree to diaagree I suppose. Grimes was the more highly regarded prospect, besides some around here and probably the Bama site. That is unquestioned and he wouldn't be ranked higher than Jeudy or a ton of others if he had only one route. Jeudy didn't show to be the superior player at camps they attended together either.

Healthy, it'll be a question until he shows otherwise. Meyer wanting to keep him as evidenced by the trip down there to see him mid-season suggests he will be.

Yes, we can be picky. I have no issue with our WR's and one of them, Harley was a teammate of his (good prospect, again not as highly regarded or even close to it) at STA. If he's good enough and Grimes is healthy, you can't justify taking Harley and not Grimes. Unless you have some dumbass transfer philosophy which some are suggesting due to Richt's comments that may have had nothing to do with this situation.

Take talent when you can, so considering that the has to be more to it than us just not wanting him. I touched on that previously.

Advertisement
FYI: Richt did turn him away. I told [MENTION=9126]Sigma_Cane_7[/MENTION] this morning that he let him walk...we’ve been talking about this since early October. It apparently had something to do with his attitude...I just can’t believe he went to UF after all the **** he talked about Jake Allen.

Has their been issues with Grimes' attitude before?

On second thought, who gives a ****. Richt flopped here man

He’s a ****y kid but still a very hard worker...he probably walked in there thinking he was just going to be given a chance to come here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****** personality? prima donna

FYI: Richt did turn him away. I told [MENTION=9126]Sigma_Cane_7[/MENTION] this morning that he let him walk...we’ve been talking about this since early October. It apparently had something to do with his attitude...I just can’t believe he went to UF after all the **** he talked about Jake Allen.

Has their been issues with Grimes' attitude before?

On second thought, who gives a ****. Richt flopped here man

He’s a ****y kid but still a very hard worker...he probably walked in there thinking he was just going to be given a chance to come here.

****** personality? prima donna

****y not chitty

Well he was rated as high as them derp derp derp

That doesnt mean a **** thing, I look at stars but I watch the film some guys go unnoticed and some guys r to hyped. I think he was to hyped from jump street, bama and miami went hard as balls for JJ not TG theres a reason for that. We didnt ever put the full court press on that kid ever and if they r letting him transfer then to them (OSU) hes not worth it, if he was a beast Urban would fight hard as **** for him.

Advertisement
LOL @ all the crying bhitches.

Yall sucked his **** for 2 months straight then he went & wifed up his main chick & yall salty.

**** Grimes, yall act like if we can't win without him, and completely disregarded the bevy of talented WR's we already have & the ones we got coming in. Yall some suckas.

If he's the greatest WR ever & you're really that mad then there's a fan base that will willingly accept yall, go root for the Gaytors.

You clowns are talking about firing Richt because he didn't want this kid, that shows what kind of loyalty yall got smh.

Scared he might torch us in 2019, like we're not going to have some really great CB's on our Defense, you bhitches be so quick to throw our guys away & hop on everybody's else because you don't really believe in what we're doing.

Get up off your knees wipe your mouth & your tears & have some ****in backbone you Foldenized ****clad battys!

So just because we signed 3 studs at WR doesn't mean someone can't have an opinion about not getting Grimes. The staff has stated that they have interest in adding a 4th and the one they're most interested in is not a lock nor is he better than Grimes who was wanting to come. Not saying fire Richt cause that's stupid but I do think we should have taken him and while he may not be the next Randy Moss or Megatron I guarantee the kid is gonna do big numbers if he has at least a decent QB throwing him the ball
You can have any opinion you want, Idgaf.

I just think it's funny so many of yall hoes are crying because he went transferred to UF like that means it's the end for Miami.

And everbody is just assuming he's going to be some dominant WR based on nothing but HS tape. They could just as easily assume our guys will do the same but they're not because they scared.

You think he's gonna do big numbers if he has a decent QB throwing him the ball, well does UF have a decent a QB?

Are yall mf's Canes fans or Grimes/Gaytors fans? Who gives a **** who they get, they ain't won **** since Urby & Mullen ain't Urby.

We're the verge of winning an ACC title & competing for the playoffs, we got plenty pieces & will continue to add more.

**** Grimes, if that makes you mad then good. Every time We win & our WR's make big plays next season I hope yall keep crying about Grimes & if he so happens to bust his knee again I hope you fcks keep crying over it lol

It's not the end of the world. I'm a Canes fan and Canes is really all I care about. I think the kid is a good football player and I think he's going to have a great career. Of course that is all opinion. I feel like we should have taken him. Now that he's a Gator I don't give a **** what happens with him. He not contributing to us so it don't matter

This has officially become the canes tears thread

WHen did Grimes suffer this devastating and career ending knee injury? Before or after he played major college football in September of 2017?

3 catches off 4 targets for 20 yards in 2 games is not exactly setting the world on fire. I have no idea what his knee looks like, how well he has recovered, or whether there will be lingering effects throughout his career. Maybe he's got a knee that heals like Adrian Peterson's, or maybe he's got a knee that heal's like Yatil Green's. At this point, who knows? But it's certainly still a question mark.

3 catches off 4 targets for 20 yards in 2 games is not exactly setting the world on fire. I have no idea what his knee looks like, how well he has recovered, or whether there will be lingering effects throughout his career. Maybe he's got a knee that heals like Adrian Peterson's, or maybe he's got a knee that heal's like Yatil Green's. At this point, who knows? But it's certainly still a question mark.

OSU made a good effort to retain him. They wouldn't have done that if they thought his knee was gone.

It’s a question mark according to which doctor? He played major college football on it 3 months ago.

Slam his 3 catches in two games all you want, but we’ve had and have great prospects who didn’t do any better in their first two games as college players.

Advertisement
Back