OSU Transfer

**** YOU RICHT. I hope Grimes torches him in 2019. Why the **** would he turn him down? Unreal.

Why would you hope this if you're supposedly a Cane fan?
Go suk a dk on another board.

Lol the post in this thread are hall of shame worthy pathetic

There’s a guy that’s says we should fire Richt in there too. Just keep looking.

Hey I'm not in that dumb@$$ fire Richt camp so please don't mistake me for that guy because that's just stupid IMO but I do think we should've taken Grimes if he wanted in.

Advertisement
Yes I will elaborate. UM spent a lot of time, effort, and money on a 20 year kid who played them just like McFarland last year. CMR could have spent more love on others which we have lost. Is that clear enough?

To the I trust the staff's talent evaluation crowd.....didn't we sign a te last year that's never going to see the field...ever.

LOL @ all the crying bhitches.

Yall sucked his **** for 2 months straight then he went & wifed up his main chick & yall salty.

**** Grimes, yall act like if we can't win without him, and completely disregarded the bevy of talented WR's we already have & the ones we got coming in. Yall some suckas.

If he's the greatest WR ever & you're really that mad then there's a fan base that will willingly accept yall, go root for the Gaytors.

You clowns are talking about firing Richt because he didn't want this kid, that shows what kind of loyalty yall got smh.

Scared he might torch us in 2019, like we're not going to have some really great CB's on our Defense, you bhitches be so quick to throw our guys away & hop on everybody's else because you don't really believe in what we're doing.

Get up off your knees wipe your mouth & your tears & have some ****** backbone you Foldenized pussyclad battys!

Advertisement
**** YOU RICHT. I hope Grimes torches him in 2019. Why the **** would he turn him down? Unreal.

mods, im not saying ban this clown, because i will never advocate for banning. but at least change this chicks name to hoosiergator3
Yeah bruh is in a group chat with nothing but gator fans and he brings All the information on here lol, clear as day he’s a uf fan

You guys seem to have created a debate around something that has very little substance. What are you expecting Richt and the staff to do? He hasn't requested his release from OSU. If he becomes an option and we pass on him than you can start complaining. In the mean time the staff is going after Ezzard. Let's have faith in the staffs judgement.

Terrible post [MENTION=14946]zanecane[/MENTION].

Yall sucked his **** for 2 months straight then he went & wifed up his main chick & yall salty.

**** Grimes, yall act like if we can't win without him, and completely disregarded the bevy of talented WR's we already have & the ones we got coming in. Yall some suckas.

If he's the greatest WR ever & you're really that mad then there's a fan base that will willingly accept yall, go root for the Gaytors.

You clowns are talking about firing Richt because he didn't want this kid, that shows what kind of loyalty yall got smh.

Scared he might torch us in 2019, like we're not going to have some really great CB's on our Defense, you bhitches be so quick to throw our guys away & hop on everybody's else because you don't really believe in what we're doing.

Get up off your knees wipe your mouth & your tears & have some ****in backbone you Foldenized ****clad battys!

we just signed 3 WR's who all might be better than grimes to an already stacked WR core. these guys will cry about anything. grimes had his chance and he said no to the hometown team. this aint the same hurricane team from the last decade. these are exclusive one time only spots if youre from down here.

Advertisement
I'm not worried about a guy who has to transfer to a low-end power 5 team like the Gators.

If his father wasn’t severely ill, he’ll still be at OSU. He didn’t have to transfer anywhere...he did it out of his own will.

If they let him walk to uf he isnt that good.....u just dont let a good player go to uf especially the way Urban is. If your good they make u go to some bumb *** school

He came to visit him mid-season this year to get him back

It's not a woman scorned, it's called making a statement to all local kids. A Miami offer is meaningful. The U is a place where you can win and get to the league. Always has been, all ways will be. Why go to tOSU?

Didn't this guy blow his knee out? What am I missing? Do. Not. Want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The other statement Richt is making is one of his pride being more important than his results. That is a huge problem for someone who's pride doesn't come from a place that includes hardware, and who got fired from his last job.

Get up off your knees wipe your mouth & your tears & have some ****in backbone you Foldenized ****clad battys!

So just because we signed 3 studs at WR doesn't mean someone can't have an opinion about not getting Grimes. The staff has stated that they have interest in adding a 4th and the one they're most interested in is not a lock nor is he better than Grimes who was wanting to come. Not saying fire Richt cause that's stupid but I do think we should have taken him and while he may not be the next Randy Moss or Megatron I guarantee the kid is gonna do big numbers if he has at least a decent QB throwing him the ball

Advertisement

Get up off your knees wipe your mouth & your tears & have some ****** backbone you Foldenized pussyclad battys!

Post of the Year!

Advertisement
Our staff is very good at what they do and I trust their decisions on most things. Letting this kid go to our rivals at UF because of pride sucks though. I really just hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the *** in 19'. It's not the end of the world that we didn't take this kid but I gotta admit it really, really sucks.

It's not about pride, it's about sending a message to the community. "We're here for you, but if you spurn us, don't come crawling back." The community needs to start making sure its best players stay around and go to Miami.

God Bless this Savage. Everything about this!

This. These dudes are Charmin Judas *** es

Grimes **** on his hometown team to put on for Ohio State when we were in need of talent. Didn't even give us a shot from what I recall. Now that we are the hot team this guy wants to jump on the train? Naw, fvck that! Enjoy purgatory in Gainesville.

Richt made the right call. Recruits from Miami and south Florida need to stay home and rep the 305. ****ting on the home team is an unforgivable offense. Especially going to Ohio State. We are building a monster program with home grown talent. Join us or get beat by us.

**** Grimes.

Advertisement
Back