OSU Transfer

Advertisement
A certain posters son plays football for Coral Springs 8u.. a certain OSU's Wr's little brother plays for same Coral Springs team. A certain OSU WR has been in Coral Springs at his little brothers game the last two weeks. And that's all I got to say about it

So both Grimes brothers are going to FSU?

p.s. Sorry Vern, that was too easy! :)

Dude is a **** beast..If he has no interest in returning..send Dugans in the DONK with some jerk chicken...

Kid once healthy would be in our rotation immediately....

Dude runs the best 9 routes i saw last year.

He's here the whole semester at the very least. Don't know what the contact rules are in these cases. But would be great to get word to him that he's welcome.

Advertisement
No way Urban lets the kid leave osu.

He may have to though, if it’s a serious health situation. Not that he is a good guy but it would make him look awful at a school like STA.

I don't think he would literally block a transfer, but I'm sure he will do everything in his power to convince him to stay. I mean if he really flew to meet with him and his family that tells you everything, it will be like recruiting part 2. Idk what the health issue is or who it is that has it, but if it is a family member, I imagine someone at OSU will be willing to pay for the best medical team and facilities if he were to stay at OSU.

I just called another parent on the team...word is as of Last week he didn't wanna go back to Ohio... that's all i I got, didn't wanna be the douche prying into people's business
Be a douche for us Vern. Be a douche.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard he has been staying in Florida this semester. But I have not heard any rumors about him wanting to transfer to us?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Another dope who thought he needed to leave home to go to Meth Town only to find out that place is a **** hole. Wait till that depressing sickening gray winter rolls around up there.

Come to your senses and join the orange and green tidal wave.

Miami isn't home for Trevon to be fair. Indiana is

Advertisement
Back