OSU Transfer

View attachment 51566

Could it be relating to this?

Clearly, Urban Myth is staying close to his 5-star prize to try to show what a great guy he is, so that Grimes won't keep pursuing a hardship transfer. Obviously, that "tidbit" about Urbie's location was leaked by Urban himself, as his normal modus operandi is to be as secretive as Skull & Bones.

I'm not saying that it's going to happen, but there is a LOT of smoke here, this is definitely not just some random rumor.

Or the "health issue" is Urban choking the kid's poor mom until he agrees to stay.

Advertisement
Urban is nasty but he ain’t stupid enough to block Grimes from a hardship transfer. He would lose all credibility in South Florida and **** off a lot of people that he still needs to rely on for croots

Trevon Grimes is from Coral Springs, which is where I’m from...he even played with me his only year he was at Coral Glades high school. I’ll do some digging to see if there’s any smoke...

Trevon Grimes is from Coral Springs, which is where I’m from...he even played with me his only year he was at Coral Glades high school. I’ll do some digging to see if there’s any smoke...
Thought he was from Indiana?

Advertisement
Thought he was from Indiana?

He is but when his family moved from Indiana, they moved to Coral Springs....he was in Florida for high school only.

Advertisement
Usually when Pete is quiet he is looking into it. Like with the Grace and Muhammad situation, once he knows for sure he will tell us. He won't post anything unless he has some news

Heard some rumblings about Grimes transferring to UM. Seeking a hardship transfer. Anyone else heard anything? Trying to validate.

This rumbling came from ?

Hawk, I saw this on another "less reputable site" by a user. I don't usually trust info but something about this seemed legit. That's what led to the post here to find out the truth. LOL

Just so we're clear, when you say "by a user" you mean yourself?

Good one bud.

Advertisement
We’re we ever really in the discussion with this guy last year? Why would he all of the sudden want to come back?

^^winning does a lot to croots, local croots, and local talent at other schools... kids want to get back home
I mean, of course I’d like to have this kid be that big body wr we could use, I’m just a little skeptical that he already wants to come here, especially with how loaded we are at the position in general.

We have one proven stud with eligibility after this season in Richards. After that, we have a bunch of guys we hope will pan out. Do we have one 5 star on the roster or committed already? Maybe Pope, but that's it. I don't think we're as loaded as many here think.

Jeff Thomas was actually rated higher than Grimes in last years class. Not saying he’s proven anything at this level yet, but even so, Grimes has proven even less. We have Harley, Richards, Mullens, and Thomas already on the roster, with Wiggins, Pope, and Hightower coming in next year. I would argue that is the most tallanted bunch in the nation. Grimes is tallanted, no doubt, but our depth is so much better than fsu’s for example idk if he would want to transfer here in search of pt, unless it truelly is a family matter and he HAS to be in Miami.

From what I've read, a totally different kind of receiver from Thomas. Could use an exceptionally talented bigger receiver.

Also, totally different from DeRosier situation who, I think, ended up as an OL at Temple. I'm guessing DeRosier couldn't cover slot receivers.

^^winning does a lot to croots, local croots, and local talent at other schools... kids want to get back home
I mean, of course I’d like to have this kid be that big body wr we could use, I’m just a little skeptical that he already wants to come here, especially with how loaded we are at the position in general.

We have one proven stud with eligibility after this season in Richards. After that, we have a bunch of guys we hope will pan out. Do we have one 5 star on the roster or committed already? Maybe Pope, but that's it. I don't think we're as loaded as many here think.

Jeff Thomas was actually rated higher than Grimes in last years class. Not saying he’s proven anything at this level yet, but even so, Grimes has proven even less. We have Harley, Richards, Mullens, and Thomas already on the roster, with Wiggins, Pope, and Hightower coming in next year. I would argue that is the most tallanted bunch in the nation. Grimes is tallanted, no doubt, but our depth is so much better than fsu’s for example idk if he would want to transfer here in search of pt, unless it truelly is a family matter and he HAS to be in Miami.

From what I've read, a totally different kind of receiver from Thomas. Could use an exceptionally talented bigger receiver.

Also, totally different from DeRosier situation who, I think, ended up as an OL at Temple. I'm guessing DeRosier couldn't cover slot receivers.

Oh no doubt he’s different and from what I’ve seen and read he does look exceptionally talented, just saying if he’s transferring from * just bc he’s not getting pt he would have an easier time finding it elsewhere

Advertisement

Oh no doubt he’s different and from what I’ve seen and read he does look exceptionally talented, just saying if he’s transferring from * just bc he’s not getting pt he would have an easier time finding it elsewhere

Family hardship man, wouldn't be for PT but to be closer to his family

Grimes is take. I'm all for stacking chips to help us out for the 2018 season. The best men will rise to the top in the depth chart.

I worry about the 19 class after this 18 class is done.

A certain posters son plays football for Coral Springs 8u.. a certain OSU's Wr's little brother plays for same Coral Springs team. A certain OSU WR has been in Coral Springs at his little brothers game the last two weeks. And that's all I got to say about it

Advertisement
Back