OSU Transfer

Advertisement
OSU prolly heard rumblings last week that Jeff Thomas was seeking a transfer there.... I'm not new to this but how often do true freshmen transfer out mid-way through the season lol

What? lol at you making up a rumor

Grimes.PNG

Could it be relating to this?

Advertisement
If this is true, we're basically begging for at least one or two of our WR's to transfer out.

We don't even use all the WR's we have now & bringing in 3 beasts for 2018, plus there's at least 3-4 more for 2019.

I know, I know, stack chips... But, I'm not so sure on this move if true.

Kid was hurt in HS & now hurt again in college, I know he has the vaunted 5-star next to his name, but why would Oh St just let him walk?

Harris and/or Cager?

If this is true, we're basically begging for at least one or two of our WR's to transfer out.

We don't even use all the WR's we have now & bringing in 3 beasts for 2018, plus there's at least 3-4 more for 2019.

Kid was hurt in HS & now hurt again in college, I know he has the vaunted 5-star next to his name, but why would Oh St just let him walk?

Harris and/or Cager?

Could definitely see that happening

Advertisement
I ain't believing anything until Pete or someone with credibility gives this some sort of blessing.

^^mcfarland^^

Did McFarland sleep with your girl?

100% of your posts are about him. Your obsession is really weird, especially considering McFarland isn't even playing for MD

.no, my post has to deal with no one knows anything until a recruit signs on the dotted line no matter what any insider says.

Would rather mold Njoku. Not that Grimes isn't a stud, it just really rubs me the wrong way when these kids reject us and try to come back later. I hate being a Plan B.

Would rather mold Njoku. Not that Grimes isn't a stud, it just really rubs me the wrong way when these kids reject us and try to come back later. I hate being a Plan B.

I think I’ve read that his mom was pushing Miami at one point and they had a good relationship with dugans. Have to remember grimes isn’t a traditional South Florida kid. He grew up loving osu as he is from up north. With this family matter(possibly wanting to be closer to home) and lack of playing time I can see it but who knows

Advertisement
Sounds like some BS. I have seen Trevon play in person dude is a beast and does not give up easily. He is not going anywhere. An I will eat crow if he does.

Sounds like some BS. I have seen Trevon play in person dude is a beast and does not give up easily. He is not going anywhere. An I will eat crow if he does.

Not saying he gives up but if a family issue that could change his thought process

Why would anyone not want Trevor Grimes?
Just the mere rumor that he wants to transfer out of OSU is odd.

Advertisement

Harris and/or Cager?

Harley, Thomas, Cager, Harris, Langham, Richards, Njoku, Mullins, Pope, Wiggins, Hightower make 11. That is a good number. Now will Harris possibly be an attrition candidate, sure, but maybe not. Grimes would make 11 or 12. That is what you need at WR. Either way, the numbers work, and Kid is legit.

View attachment 51566

Could it be relating to this?

Clearly, Urban Myth is staying close to his 5-star prize to try to show what a great guy he is, so that Grimes won't keep pursuing a hardship transfer. Obviously, that "tidbit" about Urbie's location was leaked by Urban himself, as his normal modus operandi is to be as secretive as Skull & Bones.

I'm not saying that it's going to happen, but there is a LOT of smoke here, this is definitely not just some random rumor.

I think I’ve read that his mom was pushing Miami at one point and they had a good relationship with dugans. Have to remember grimes isn’t a traditional South Florida kid. He grew up loving osu as he is from up north. With this family matter(possibly wanting to be closer to home) and lack of playing time I can see it but who knows

All accurate. But he was all OSU from day 1 for the very reasons you stated. If it truly is a family emergency, I'm a little less venomous in my opinion, but if it's bc of PT or lack of a QB or their Offense, I mean, that's on him. Urban Meyer has an entire history of Offenses to scrutinize. You gotta be a dummy to go play WR for him.

Advertisement
Back