OSU Transfer

Advertisement
If this is true, we're basically begging for at least one or two of our WR's to transfer out.

We don't even use all the WR's we have now & bringing in 3 beasts for 2018, plus there's at least 3-4 more for 2019.

I know, I know, stack chips... But, I'm not so sure on this move if true.

Kid was hurt in HS & now hurt again in college, I know he has the vaunted 5-star next to his name, but why would Oh St just let him walk?

..maybe thats why we aren't pushing for a 4th WR in this recruiting cycle

If this is true, we're basically begging for at least one or two of our WR's to transfer out.

We don't even use all the WR's we have now & bringing in 3 beasts for 2018, plus there's at least 3-4 more for 2019.

Kid was hurt in HS & now hurt again in college, I know he has the vaunted 5-star next to his name, but why would Oh St just let him walk?

He didn't get hurt again, he's still rehabbing his ACL. Injury happened less than a year ago so not really a surprise.

And he's an elite talent, you don't pass that up.

Advertisement
We’re we ever really in the discussion with this guy last year? Why would he all of the sudden want to come back?

We’re we ever really in the discussion with this guy last year? Why would he all of the sudden want to come back?

^^winning does a lot to croots, local croots, and local talent at other schools... kids want to get back home

These things never come to fruition.

But Grimes is elite.

Last edited:
Advertisement

^^winning does a lot to croots, local croots, and local talent at other schools... kids want to get back home
I mean, of course I’d like to have this kid be that big body wr we could use, I’m just a little skeptical that he already wants to come here, especially with how loaded we are at the position in general.

Advertisement

Well people won't be saying Langham anymore.

I ain't believing anything until Pete or someone with credibility gives this some sort of blessing.

Advertisement
OSU prolly heard rumblings last week that Jeff Thomas was seeking a transfer there.... I'm not new to this but how often do true freshmen transfer out mid-way through the season lol

I absolutely loved grimes , one of the smoothest hs wr's I've seen in awhile. Route running was a thing of beauty.

Advertisement
Back