On Judd Anderson

View as article
There’s literally a post two posts below one of yours on the previous page that describes it as “bad business.”

Look again please.

That comment by @grover was entirely in reference to Jaden Rashada, who was a 4-star who wasn't in the top 5 QB's in his class, let alone top 2-3.

@Cribby even said there that Rashada "wasn’t close to a sure thing type." Rashada is EXACTLY the type of guy we are talking about. Not an elite high 5-star type. He wasn't Nico, Nelson or Moore (or Arch, controversially), he was lower down, actually ranked over 30 spots below the next QB who was rated above him (Arnold). Clearly the next non-elite tier, but highly ranked enough to get fans wet on LOI day.

Advertisement
Wish we had some breakdown of his INTs. Really that’s the only concern right now for me….to a lesser extent the completion percentage.

I only found one breakdown written by SI a few months ago describing his deep ball accuracy as excellent and how he gave his WRs a lot of 50/50 opportunities. Outside of his #1 how is the rest of the WR core?

Not making excuses to hype him as QB1 but I’d like some context here. Regardless, he’s going to a new school that doesn’t run wing T correct? We’ll know a lot more his senior year. If they’re not taking many shots down field and he’s slinging it for a big play I can envision how that could lead to INTs.

I am excited for him to be in the class. I do think his upside is worth the take at the moment. He has a lot of buzz around him and happy to see we were on him early. Could pay off big time if/when he really blows up.

-Prater was the back up to Ridder, then Bryant. Fickell is a bit old school w/ a “wait ur turn” mentality. Prater will be QB1 in the 2023 season so he’s TBD.
Nah, Ben Bryant and Emory Jones are battling for this job. Don’t even think Prater is serious competition right now

Advertisement
Nah, Ben Bryant and Emory Jones are battling for this job. Don’t even think Prater is serious competition right now
Didn’t know Emory transferred there.

I was on their site & they mentioned Prater becoming QB1 this camp.

Shocking that sarcasm would past you

F0080F56-11AC-4371-BF82-2B1CAD151D2D.jpeg

I’ve seen a lot of **** in my life but I’ve never seen a man roast himself for missing sarcasm that he himself said

Holy ****

Advertisement
View attachment 235238
I’ve seen a lot of **** in my life but I’ve never seen a man roast himself for missing sarcasm that he himself said

Holy ****

I saw it and was trying to figure it out for a minute... best explanation I could come up with is that @da truth was actually trying to respond to @cway313's "disagree" reaction to his quoted post.

I saw it and was trying to figure it out for a minute... best explanation I could come up with is that @da truth was actually trying to respond to @cway313's "disagree" reaction to his quoted post.

I see you "looking" @cway313, but to be clear I'm not saying that's a logical/reasonable way to respond. I'm just trying to understand what he meant like the rest of us, lol.

Note: You see what I did there, @da truth? By including @cway313 in my response and drawing attention to his reaction, I provide strong context my response was intended for him (and now, you) instead of creating the appearance that I'm having a conversation with myself like a loco.

I see you "looking" @cway313, but to be clear I'm not saying that's a logical/reasonable way to respond. I'm just trying to understand what he meant like the rest of us, lol.

Note: You see what I did there, @da truth? By including @cway313 in my response and drawing attention to his reaction, I provide strong context my response was intended for him (and now, you) instead of creating the appearance that I'm having a conversation with myself like a loco.
0% chance he understands this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back