On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
I see you "looking" @cway313, but to be clear I'm not saying that's a logical/reasonable way to respond. I'm just trying to understand what he meant like the rest of us, lol.

Note: You see what I did there, @da truth? By including @cway313 in my response and drawing attention to his reaction, I provide strong context my response was intended for him (and now, you) instead of creating the appearance that I'm having a conversation with myself like a loco.
@N25.45W81.21, This is how you do that thing

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m the best CIS poster
you-are-okay-stan-marsh.gif

Advertisement
On tonight's show, Rasta said that Judd is the ambassador for this class. Its becoming obvious that he's the 24 ambassador at this point.

On tonight's show, Rasta said that Judd is the ambassador for this class. Its becoming obvious that he's the 24 ambassador at this point.
That may be because he's the one of two committed with the other being a kicker. Can there really be another ambassador when you're the only one committed? Kickers can't be ambassadors, its science.

Advertisement
That may be because he's the one of two committed with the other being a kicker. Can there really be another ambassador when you're the only one committed? Kickers can't be ambassadors, its science.
I accidentally posted this on the wrong thread, should've posted in the thread below. But the OP in that post directly addresses your comment. Its one thing being an ambassador by default and giving a token effort and another thing bringing an intensity to the ambassadorship that hasn't been seen since DeeJay.
This probably isn't going to be popular with some of you and granted that he's our only non-kicker commit, but this brother is out here recruiting harder than Mario right now (ok, maybe an exaggeration).

Advertisement
Back