On Judd Anderson

View as article
Mario is going go find it hard to recruit this season. That first class bump is gone and the product on the field is going to need to be 10 wins or more for a top 10 class.

This QB situation is a sign of things to come in my opinion.

Still love my canes but things do not look good
Look good? The team isn't even at full strength yet. So, in your opinion how do they look we haven't even seen a practice clip longer then 2mins. You should know that if you're a real cane fan.

Advertisement
Confused Jim Carrey GIF

Dude it’s his fault that he ran the offense he ran and perpetuated his Bro-Style reputation.

I’m not sure why anyone’s shocked but I get the disappointment. We’re going to have a rough time now landing WRs and QBs until these kids see us run something appealing to be a part of.

What we can do is build the trenches up like @Dwinstitles said, add a stud RB and let the final pieces be added after that.

It may not be what people want to hear but I’m not sure what choice we have. At least the man can recruit trenches.
But we did get 2 stud wr while playing bro-ball! We all think QB issues started with Mario it started after kaaya left so that period spans richt, Manny, and now Mario 2nd year! This stigma about qb's has been here.

Advertisement
This staffs Payton Matocha, let’s hope he’s a 2nd qb in this class
It's the same gamble with a portal QB! And, they have to want to come. And the same metrics of why we didn't get a qb1(bro-ball) is the same ones we use why a good portal QB won't come here either.

When did this “ balling start”? Are you talking throwing in shorts with no reads or defense ? Maybe the hitting the roof at their practice facility is was what won you over , because game tape couldn’t have. Fact is dude has tons of physical gifts but struggles with playing the position of qb. He’s not a Hurts type that lives / breathes football and was raised by a coach. He has trouble with reads and constantly missed wide open guys at UF. On top of very shaky accuracy.

Whoever drafts him will need to give him time
because he needs a lot of coaching. If your Panthers draft him Reichs *** is done in 2-3 years. Book that. He’s nowhere near the two top guys who can play much sooner and are much more developed.
To be honest I'm all debated out on this QB class - it's all the Panthers boards talk about.

I'll just have to respectfully agree to disagree with the above.

"Completed 56.5 percent of his passes for 1,776 yards with 15 TD and 13 INT to his credit. Also ran for 2 TD." Man those are Artur Sitkowski like numbers.

😂😂 a lot of them were on Twitter. I’m not gonna panic, it’s April but the timing is weird and if he’s QB1 by December, we in DEEP ****
You just said you're not gonna panic in April! But, by December you think we in deep ****. he could develop into something?

Advertisement
Also, it doesn't take freakish athletic ability for a 6'6" kid to average double digit rebounds in high school. He's at least 3 inches taller than 90% of the kids he's playing against.
But it does take drive, want to, and a knack for being around the ball! That equals gym rat and donno said judd Anderson wasn't taking football seriously because of basketball.

Advertisement
This kid is getting a lot of scrutiny because of the timing with Air and Judd being our only real commit (sorry kicker). If Judd was our 5th or 10th commit in 2024, we would be celebrating him more. I love this kids frame but let's see how his senior year shakes out become we bash him. Welcome home Judd!

HS player not being a finished product can be said about almost anyone. Still need something to sell other recruits that is more substantial than physique.
You know what sells recruits…results which means wins and draft picks not recruiting rankings from Andrew Ivins

Advertisement
So we take a QB the staff likes and the "burn down the program" has already started? So many hall of fame couch coaches on this board who have no Fn clue what they're talking about and have never played Football. So stupid.

Advertisement
Back