NHL Official Fla Panthers Thread 2022-2023

h4pv9n1h9fi61.jpg

Advertisement
If anyone wants to go tonight, my rep can get 2 tix for the club at $249 ea.
I have 2 tix but wife and son are going. If anyone wants to go, let me know within a few hours.

Advertisement
If anyone wants to go tonight, my rep can get 2 tix for the club at $249 ea.
I have 2 tix but wife and son are going. If anyone wants to go, let me know within a few hours.
Would oblige, but already have tix in the club. Thanks for the offer to those on the board. It will be an incredible atmosphere tonight and hope its a good time. Can't wait. Game 3 was one of the best times I've ever had going to a Panthers game.

Lets ******* go. Time to finish it.

Welp, uninspired and flat. CAn't wait until the final bell to answer it.

On to game 5. Had the chance to sweep and blew it.

Only Bob really showed up.

Welp, uninspired and flat. CAn't wait until the final bell to answer it.

On to game 5. Had the chance to sweep and blew it.

Only Bob really showed up.

Thought Toronto did a good job just bogging down the middle of the ice. First half of the game...so few pucks got through from the point and passes were bouncing all over. I thought Toronto turtled up and probably should have lost, but they did have a nice gameplan that frustrated Florida early. Would expect more shots from wide angles to open'em up in Toronto.

The goals from Toronto were toughies, too. That rocket by Marner was just a perfect slapper.

Yeah it reminded me of Game 1 from the Boston series.

Bennett taking the puck to the blue line solo with 23 guys on top of him and nary a pass in sight

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those of you who follow hockey closely, are Carolina a good matchup for the Panthers?

Advertisement
For those of you who follow hockey closely, are Carolina a good matchup for the Panthers?
It’s a mirror like matchup. One we can win but I dont see it being a 5 game blow out.

Carolina plays a gritty hard forechecking style like we do.

Its going to go 6 or 7 but I like Fla’s chances to face Vegas (my pick) for Lord Stanley’s Cup.

Advertisement
Back