NHL Official Fla Panthers Thread 2022-2023

For the moment, they are in 7th place. I know I know.

They did what I never thought possible, be in a playoff run at this stage. I thought they were out of it.

Nice win this afternoon.

Advertisement
the problem is we've played more games than all 4 teams behind us Buffalo has played 6 less Yet 5 less pit 4 less and wash 2 less. Need to keep winning
For the moment, they are in 7th place. I know I know.

They did what I never thought possible, be in a playoff run at this stage. I thought they were out of it.

Nice win this afternoon.

the problem is we've played more games than all 4 teams behind us Buffalo has played 6 less Yet 5 less pit 4 less and wash 2 less. Need to keep winning
Yeah but I looked and they all play each other and other playoff teams a lot coming to a season end. One or two of them will get the short end of the stick by default unless all of them end in ties and go to OT where at least one gets 1 point all the time. We know that ain't happening.

Bob getting hung out to dry again. No protection around him in the 1st almost lost it for us. His high risk saves are down.
Buffalo is our next game on Friday, should be rested and ready to put them down early.
Then we have TBL. We're 5-3 in Feb, look to close it out to 7-3. TBL is our measuring stick. We've handled them and they've handled us. Must get at least one point from it if not two.
March goes: NSH (Must win for revenge factor and playoffs besides), Pit, VGK, CHI, WPG, MTL, and NJD before going on a two game roadie.

The ******* scheduler put us on a double back to back following a road stand at the end of the month. Man must be shot. I've heard complaints from other fans as well of other teams in this complete **** up. NO reason for it, there's ample time before the next game to play game, day off game scenarios.
Dumb *** NHL office.

The only saving grace is getting back DuClair who might be fresh legged enough to take over a game here and there but I don't know.

Fla ends Tampa home winning/point streak 4-1
They’ve figured out Vasilevsky and now move on to beating the **** out of Nashville at home Saturday.
Good win Cats! Made me nervous at the end though. PLayed the 3rd period down a man half the time, but the PK was on point.

Lost to Buffalo and Nashville, beat SCHITT 4-1.

HTF does this team expect to get to the playoffs losing to teams you should shellack?

Advertisement
5-0-1 in the last 6 games.
Serious run going on right now. 7-2-1 last ten.
MTL game was wild, never sat and watched that type of offense in one period.

NJ got shell shocked in the 3rd when they scored 3 in 2:30s and had no answer all game long. They had no real offense all game long.

Florida Panthers Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Advertisement
Trading for Matt Tkachuk should get Zito an award. Without him we'd be floundering.

He's become one of the very best players in the game. Bias, obviously, but a true Hart Trophy candidate.

Trading for Matt Tkachuk should get Zito an award. Without him we'd be floundering.

He's become one of the very best players in the game. Bias, obviously, but a true Hart Trophy candidate.
If you really follow the NHL at all, NHL TV and SM Radio talk about him whenever they mention the Hart Trophy and why he should be a finalist. He won't win it, McDonalds Fries already won it midseason because of the phrase: Not since Mario Lemieux.....

He's worthy of winning it, but if he wasn't having a monstrous year, Matty would be winning it.
Here he is last night with us going 3 on 6 since they pulled the goalie with 20s left.

And FLA was ******* loud as **** supporting this squad knowing we could leap into the playoffs with this win.

If you really follow the NHL at all, NHL TV and SM Radio talk about him whenever they mention the Hart Trophy and why he should be a finalist. He won't win it, McDonalds Fries already won it midseason because of the phrase: Not since Mario Lemieux.....

He's worthy of winning it, but if he wasn't having a monstrous year, Matty would be winning it.
Here he is last night with us going 3 on 6 since they pulled the goalie with 20s left.

And FLA was ******* loud as **** supporting this squad knowing we could leap into the playoffs with this win.

I don't follow the media discussions at large...really just watch the Cats and the occasional big national broadcast game. Its good to hear he's getting some roses though. He's been a monster.

Just ecstatic. I had purchased my PO tickets over the weekend, before the Toronto game.
Losing in OT sucked, but watching Penguins choke to Chicago was priceless. It wasn't even a close game. Penguins looked disinterested and like they were booking their tee times at Doral for 2 weeks.

Islanders can put this to bed when they play CBJ Thursday?

Advertisement
Panthers have played very well through 2. Boston better watch out...need goaltending to keep breaking right...but last night was a team that's learned from previous failures.

Did someone tell Fla they could take command of the series and put Boston in a bind by winning yesterday or did they withhold the information?

Advertisement
So for my birthday, the Panthers provided the greatest game ever played at Fla Live arena. I can't talk, but my fingers aren't broken.
Major emotional swings, up, down sideways, worry, elation, cheers, joy, ecstasy.

The top Onlyfans chicks could have offered me a BJ at center ice and I'd have turned it down.

Incredible game. Boston ******** is puckering now. They NEVER expected to be in game 7 against "that **** team in the Everglades".

i was at the game last night. it was crazy. haven't been to a game since 1981 at the Checkerdome in St. Louis.

tremendous environment. panthers played well and kept coming back.

Advertisement
Back