NHL Official Fla Panthers Thread 2022-2023

I don't think Carolina had a true chance in every game. They were close in score, but the play on the ice was incredibly one sided.
We were watching different games or we see things differently.

Teams looked even and they seem to have more chances. Bob was incredible.

I don’t believe many people will agree with your one sided take on it.

Advertisement
We were watching different games or we see things differently.

Teams looked even and they seem to have more chances. Bob was incredible.

I don’t believe many people will agree with your one sided take on it.
At this stage of the playoffs, all of the teams are relatively close. However, Florida had - at least - the three best players on the ice with Chucky, Barky, and Bob. Especially when Chucky was on the ice, Florida had a 75% expected goal differential. He's a superstar and difference maker and any time he was on the ice it was incredibly one sided.

Defensively, Florida faced a lot of shots, but also made passes in the defensive zone very difficult, lots of blocks, etc...the few opportunities Carolina did have that would lead to high danger scoring chances...Bob played out of his mind and had an over 90% stop rate on high danger chances and in only 4 games saved 6 goals against average with his play.

When you've got such a difference in net and one of the lines is so dominant...while the rest of the game is relatively even...yeah, we must see things differently because Carolina needed all sorts of luck to even win a game...they had no luck...won no games...and the difference makers for Florida, well, made the difference.

The only game where Carolina really controlled the game was Game 3, and everything they did seemed very futile and remember, Barky was gone for two periods which was a likely source of that.

Advertisement

They give you permission.

Not much of a prediction. The safe pick.
Why would I root for a rival to win? Tampa was the last team from the east to win the cup. I'd like it to stay that way.

Vegas in 6 is a safe pick? Lol you are a clown. Quit being a little prick to people who pick against Florida.

Why would I root for a rival to win? Tampa was the last team from the east to win the cup. I'd like it to stay that way.

Quit being a little prick.
Having some fun so why the confrontational last sentence?

kind of a computer tough guy puzzy moment for you. Be better than that and not so angry.

Having some fun so why the confrontational last sentence?

kind of a computer tough guy puzzy moment for you. Be better than that and not so angry.
Oh stop it you tried getting away with taking shots at me and it backfired now you want to call me a ***** and a tough guy.

Let me root for who I want to and give a prediction without some smart *** comment from you.

Man, get your trolling, argumentative selves outta this thread.

We riding on our enemies both domestic and abroad. **** outta here. We got business to deal with.

Advertisement
Hopefully the Cats shook off ALL the rust and were inspired by the Heat's performance last night.

Game 1 didn't end well, but there were lots of moments in that game where the outcome could have been very very different. Tonight is a big big one though. Can't come back to Sunrise down 2-0. Got to steal home ice. Tonight.

LFG

Florida has gotten away from EVERYTHING it does well and played itself into Vegas' hands.

Puck chasing and leaving backside shooters WIDE ******* OPEN.

Double teaming a guy who needn't be and leaving another shooter on the top of the circle...>WIDE ******* OPEN.

Being too cute with the puck on breakaways (4) and none of them go in. 2 go in for Vegas, why? They skated hard and fast and got the goalie off his axis.

It's a simple game. Play it that way.

Protect Bob and block those top circle and blue line shots. Then take the rebound all the way to the ******* net and put it in.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if it goes 7 but I'm gonna say Panthers in 6, Bob's is the difference.
hd tournament GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back