NHL Official Fla Panthers Thread 2022-2023

FweEk5gakAAoQZa

Advertisement
Like a few of you I was up for it all. Wife and I went to the World of Beer watch in Royal Palm. Stayed thru 3. THen went home for what I was certain would be a quick OT winner because….Panthers. And I got that, Then I didn’t.

After 2 the wife was sound asleep on my lap. Snoring too. Then the 3rd. What a 3rd OT that was. Jeezus Montour, just sling it over his left shoulder!
The the 4th…WTF Carter!! Just smack the puck in! OMG Bob you did it again! Holy crap…ok (now standing up trying not to fall asleep)….looks like a couple minutes to go, nothing really happening. Just get to the 5th and …..OMFG!! Tkachuk Kaching!! Let’s GO HOME BABY!!! Looks up at phone for the time…OMFG it’s 2 ******* AM. I have to get up in 4 hours? (Runs to computer, cancels 7am meeting). Turns off alarm.

I can always say I watched the 6th longest SC playoff game and ….my team was the victor.

(I wonder how Bob’s legs are today). Hope he’s getting endless massages and electrolytes via IV today. He should be fine. Motour is a beast. Ran 8 miles in 60 min of ice time work. That’s insane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Congrats guys. No disrespect but as a Lightning fan I can't root for you guys in the finals against Vegas.

Advertisement
Never understood that. I pulled for the bolts cause they a Florida team. Maybe I am not intense enough
I mean Tampa and Florida are rivals so I can't root for a rival to win it all. I rooted for you all the first two rounds because I hate Boston and Toronto with a passion and Toronto beat Tampa.

It's like cheering for FSU to beat Auburn for the 2013 title.

Advertisement
Back