Off Topic - Calvin Ridley's Camaro, courtesy of Alabama...

Advertisement
I don't get some people supposedly in our fanbase. If the OP posted this very same picture of any number of guys on our team, the team they supposedly support, there would be immediate comments being made about the kid having gotten the car illegally. Instead the OP posts it and actually says his info re: the picture and the car comes directly from the brother and we get people kneejerk defending Bama and Ridley and attacking the OP. I'll never get the Bama and SEC slurpage that a segment of some of you have no shame in displaying. It's nauseating.

That said, the OP could have a video of Saban's loser son hand delivering a new Mercedes full of duffle bags of cash in the trunk from their little Birmingham dealership directly to a kid and the nSEcaa still wouldn't do ****.

Big difference. The Ridleys literally come from the gutter. Ahmmon comes from a great family and raised properly. They do not have their hands out. His father will not sell him out like Patrick Peterson.

Man please, poor & middle class kids have their hands out alike. And why does Peterson's dad have to be a sell out?...Tiger Woods dad did the same $h!t, nobody called Him a sell out...same thing with the parents of these tennis & gymnast prodigies. But naaaaah, only basketball & football players get demonized for gettin' what's theirs.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Just the norm

these are people taking pictures in front of a car, not inside driving it. plausible deniability that they are just posing in front of the car?

Advertisement
Why is it every time a player signs with the $ec, people always assume he got a car, suits, credit cards, cash, an apartment, a job for his family? Guys just love the $ec, it's the best. They'll even adopt you.

god your stupid. are you a 15 year old girl bc you don't know sh*t about how current day recruiting works.
[MENTION=7557]gfer1988[/MENTION]
You can't even read, you stupid ***** crackhead.

and you don't know how to use sarcasm

These kids fill out FAFSAs. Some of them get Pell Grants. That is a grant for lower income students. It is possible these kids get refund checks back. And then they can take school loans out. School is free, so a little loan aint a big deal.

Isn't that basically what we got in trouble for in the mid 90's?

these are people taking pictures in front of a car, not inside driving it. plausible deniability that they are just posing in front of the car?

Trent Richardson's brand new 2011 Yukon from 2010.

f450cd86681b9a51ea613d2b98dfefd8_trentrichardsonspeedingticket.jpg

I don't see how Miami/UF/FSU allow this sh*t to happen. No way could Miami go into Alabama paying for AL players and wining titles with them while the locals sit back.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Big difference. The Ridleys literally come from the gutter. Ahmmon comes from a great family and raised properly. They do not have their hands out. His father will not sell him out like Patrick Peterson.

Man please, poor & middle class kids have their hands out alike. And why does Peterson's dad have to be a sell out?...Tiger Woods dad did the same $h!t, nobody called Him a sell out...same thing with the parents of these tennis & gymnast prodigies. But naaaaah, only basketball & football players get demonized for gettin' what's theirs.

Really? ?? Patrick was dying to come here. His father sold him out for a car, job and house. Yes he whored out his son.

lol very official source.

From his brother's mouth? Not sure it can get much more official than that...

Its the good old "A friend of mine heard from a guy" story... you cant get much more unofficial than that.

When did I ever say "a friend of mine heard from a guy"? I heard it from his brother. Can't be any more clear.
lol some random dude on the internet heard it directly from his brother... yeah that is very official bro.

Advertisement
The naivety in this thread.

Having grown up in a lower middle class family, gone to school at his age while working a full time job, I can tell you there is no way that he is able to afford or obtain a Camaro.

Thems is Alabama specials

Having grown up in a lower middle class family, gone to school at his age while working a full time job, I can tell you there is no way that he is able to afford or obtain a Camaro.

At this point there hasnt even been any proof shown it is his Camaro...

Advertisement
I don't get some people supposedly in our fanbase. If the OP posted this very same picture of any number of guys on our team, the team they supposedly support, there would be immediate comments being made about the kid having gotten the car illegally. Instead the OP posts it and actually says his info re: the picture and the car comes directly from the brother and we get people kneejerk defending Bama and Ridley and attacking the OP. I'll never get the Bama and SEC slurpage that a segment of some of you have no shame in displaying. It's nauseating.

That said, the OP could have a video of Saban's loser son hand delivering a new Mercedes full of duffle bags of cash in the trunk from their little Birmingham dealership directly to a kid and the nSEcaa still wouldn't do ****.

Members of Marky Mark Emmert's Funky Bunch at the NCAA doesn't want to end up dead...

Once upon a time, Alabama dodged the NCAA's biggest bullet: Ron Higgins | NOLA.com

Nice how the reporter gives 9/10ths of the truth, but then credits a couple of compliance weenies to save his $EC skin...

At this point there hasnt even been any proof shown it is his Camaro...

Oh brother. Come on now. This isn't the first shot of an Alabama player with a brand new car. You just think he's a Camaro enthusiast?

I've gone to univ of bama a lot and all the ball players are driving camaros... its crazy

What role does E$PN play in all this? Anyone here truly believe they don't know that their primetime game conference cheats like nobody else?

Yeah. Sports journalism.

Advertisement
Back