Off-season Manny!

I agree.

I know they’re replacing 5 stars with more 5 stars, but Jones, Harris, Smith, Waddle, Leatherwood, Brown, and ****erson on offense is A LOT of lost experience.

Then Surtain, Ray, Moses and more on defense.

Miami won’t have King back there, and surely not a full healthy King if he does play. I would bet he won’t be back by then.

The OL is going to be the biggest issue in this game. And by issue I mean a huge weakness. No way they stick a hobbled King back there to get mangled and banged around.

Miami probably won’t be able to run the ball which is going to get our QB destroyed.

I know Bama will lose a lot, but Miami is still far away from being competitive with top tier teams that it won’t matter much.

Advertisement
...we are after 1 more guy who may hit the portal and commit to us.... if he does, all y'all gonna be running to the sports store to get knee pads and show up at manny's front door....
The key word is IF!! If’s mean nothing till they do happen.

Just wait till Manny gets crushed, game 1, after winning his off-season title. I wonder if Manny beating Bama in the off-season will cushion the blow though?

So we aren’t going to beat a team with the best college coach in history and a starting lineup with a dozen or more 5 star players on it?

Get some new material man. Your crying about Bama all day is stale and boring.

So we aren’t going to beat a team with the best college coach in history and a starting lineup with a dozen or more 5 star players on it?

Get some new material man. Your crying about Bama all day is stale and boring.

You mean a team that is losing a **** ton of NFL talent and coaches? You’re right, Miami should compete in that game with all they bring back and all the losses by Bama.

But Diaz can’t coach his way through a SFL HS season.

I know edging out NC State is good enough for most of you- but until Miami gets serious and goes after Mario- I will continue to point out how awful Manny is and how out-classed he truly is by the programs he aspires to be like.

Advertisement
Wow, wise words man! You should hashtag that and send it to Mandy. Maybe he can get it viral since he’s a Twitter sensation and has 3 straight offseason championships. 👍
Thanks. Maybe you can send him some of your suggestions too.

You mean a team that is losing a **** ton of NFL talent and coaches? You’re right, Miami should compete in that game with all they bring back and all the losses by Bama.

I know edging out NC State is good enough for most of you- but until Miami gets serious and goes after Mario- I will continue to point out how awful Manny is and how out-classed he truly is by the programs he aspires to be like.
Lol Mario.

Lmao. Mario!!!

D2D08ECB-A031-49DC-BBD5-BBCA9FF38239.jpeg
085A167F-9FCD-41E4-BB51-87E401FF4A3D.jpeg

Advertisement
Was not a Manny fan and still not convinced but at least he is making an effort to fix problems in the off season. Something Golden and Richt refused to do. Hopefully these efforts show more promise this coming season.
What do you think needs to be done that manny hasn’t? I’m not sure that any other coach taking over that team after 2018 could’ve done any better.

Ws are all that matters, but this program was deficient in a lot of areas.

I’m still not a believer in Manny as a HC, never was...

But I’ll give him credit for trying to make it right & doing what’s necessary to put us in the best position he can to be a good team. I’m still skeptical if he really knows how to turn us into a consistent winning program, but at least he’s giving an effort to change.

Folden that lazy ******* would sit on his *** & loosen his orange tie trying to find every excuse on Earth for not changing, which culminated in the most emasculating moment I’ve ever seen in the infamous post game hand shake with Dabo when he couldn’t even make eye contact with him, so demoralizing.

I do believe in Lashlee, King, the offense overall & I was & (still am) the biggest believer in TRob before he ever even came here & I believe we’re on the upswing as a program in terms of recruiting, we’re bringing in a good collection of talent which is what you want no matter how you may feel about the HC because even if the HC doesn’t work out you don’t want the cupboard bare for the next guy.

Manny has to figure out how to not get slaughtered in these games like UNC, those type of embarrassing games can’t happen, that’s on the HC to figure out how to rally the troops & not get their asses whooped so bad especially at Home, that’s legitimately one of the worst, if not thee worst game in school history. And that’s following another severely embarrassing loss from last year in the FIU game, which shows me that late in the season Manny’s teams seem to completely check out & stop playing for him, that’s a problem that if he can’t solve will continue to keep happening throughout his tenure.

He’s gotta approach this season ruthlessly, he should be out for blood for revenge on Mack Brown, I’d be ****ed off like none other if the dude who fired me at Texas keeps kicking my *** every time I play him. If I was Manny my #1 personal goal (aside from winning the Coastal) would be to get back at Mack Brown. No more being nice & gracious to that old *******, I would make it my life’s mission to drive him back into the retirement home.

But there’s no more excuses for Manny, if we don’t win the Coastal this year, he’s not gonna win it ever in his tenure however long it lasts. This is the make or break year for Manny.

I’m not buying this narrative that we are getting crushed by Bama. If King is ready, I think we have a punchers chance. I expect us to make this game competitive and not Clemson part 4.

People have a short term memory and Diaz feeds off it. Personally, I’m done with the off season hype. Enough is enough already. Win 10 games and the Coastal and send Clemson the message we are to be dealt with.

The expectation should be Manny better have this team competitive against a Bama team that lost a lot of talent. Thank God we don’t have to see Najee Harris. If Miami gets curb stomped Like we did against Clemson and UNC the fire Manny sirens need to go off ASAP.

The expectation should be Manny better have this team competitive against a Bama team that lost a lot of talent. Thank God we don’t have to see Najee Harris. If Miami gets curb stomped Like we did against Clemson and UNC the fire Manny sirens need to go off ASAP.
I usually don’t agree with you’re Krazy *** but you’re spot on. If Bama stomps us then we got bigger issues.

Advertisement
What do you think needs to be done that manny hasn’t? I’m not sure that any other coach taking over that team after 2018 could’ve done any better.

Ws are all that matters, but this program was deficient in a lot of areas.
Show us on the field against power 5 schools with a winning record.

I’ve seen a few posts about Manny’s teams checking out to end the season. I agree that happened year 1, obviously, but not buying it for year 2.

We shut out Duke the week before UNC and even though we got off to a poor start and lost, we fought like **** in the bowl game. He clearly didn’t have them ready to play against UNC, which was an abomination. You can definitely put that L on Manny and Baker but I don’t think the team had checked out on him or they would have folded when Ok St jumped out on us. Just my 2 cents.

As far as OP, the offseason jokes have always seemed stupid to me. You all clamor for in season improvements while constantly making lame jokes about offseason improvements. They go hand in hand, improve in the offseason and you will improve during the season. I don’t know any programs that went from mediocre to powerhouse over night, but that’s what y’all expect from Manny. Even though these same posters regularly shït on him and say he doesn’t have what it takes as a HC. Somebody help it make sense.

Advertisement
I hope it all amounts to something. The have been some positives along with some negatives from post season champ to season performance. I don't expect it all to turn around overnight, hope we keep improving.

I'm mostly a wait and see person at this point with this team. To me it's like walking into a counting room and seeing hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table. The season happens and you find out that first season it's all counterfeit. Second season, half of its real. Hoping for this season it's almost all real. Keep building it, that's all we can ask for.

Advertisement
Back