Off-season Manny!

Supacane954

Sophomore
01A6FA9E-06F1-4611-9DA0-20113EE7FB54.jpeg

Is really the Goat!!!!! Wow great additions!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I gotta chuckle at folks who make jokes about winning the offseason. How else do you build championship teams? Please, fill the rest of in with all your vast knowledge.
Manny inherited a trainwreck, and has improved it each year. Not sure I have seen all the other people in the world who took such a mess and made it a championship overnight. I must have slept through those seasons.

I gotta chuckle at folks who make jokes about winning the offseason. How else do you build championship teams? Please, fill the rest of in with all your vast knowledge.
Manny inherited a trainwreck, and has improved it each year. Not sure I have seen all the other people in the world who took such a mess and made it a championship overnight. I must have slept through those seasons.
I like to compare and contrast with the sentiment of UF and FSU fans. There isn't a lot of hope among the FSU fans and the UF fans are trying to find a reason not to open a vein. That bodes well for us and a steady supply of tears.

First in with “700 yards to UNC bro!”

Advertisement
Now we need Manny the coach to catch up to Off-Season Manny.
We hired a rookie hc, had to expect growing pains while he learns on the job.. Not sure many expected dam near complete staff turnover in 2 years with multiple embarrassing blow out losses to teams like FIU but we get what we paid for.. I think he knows he is probably done with his mulligans tho, sucks that bama is on schedule next but with out schedule we can have a successful season next year and win coastal

Hopefully that investment/faith/gamble in diaz pays off for us..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back