Off-season Manny!

Advertisement
lol you want the canes to win but don’t want to go through the process of getting there..you remind of my Middle/HS students
Just funny that manny’s process to supposedly improve means replacing almost his entire staff within 2 years. Of course he’s not the problem right?

Advertisement
Non of the things that Miami has done this offseason equates to being a better fb program.. Manny is still the HC.
So hiring better coaches and improving the overall talent doesn’t equate to being better?
Keep in mind that “better” is a relative term. So if we are slightly better thru the hiring of better coaches and improving our overall talent, then we are a better football program.
Being better does not mean being perfect. It literally just means better than before.

Non of the things that Miami has done this offseason equates to being a better fb program.. Manny is still the HC.
not true. they may not make manny a better HBC right now but they certainly improve the program. and they buy him a year or two more during which time he may learn to be a better coach.

Advertisement
Just not better?? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! You're getting softer than baby **** in your old age, Krazy.... say it with your chest next time or just sit these posts out.

We're actually a worse FB program with these changes. Last year we only had Manny ******* up as HC. Now he's gonna be ******* up as HC and as de-facto DC! That's more Manny doing Manny things all over this program. 6-7.

I gotta chuckle at folks who make jokes about winning the offseason. How else do you build championship teams? Please, fill the rest of in with all your vast knowledge.
Manny inherited a trainwreck, and has improved it each year. Not sure I have seen all the other people in the world who took such a mess and made it a championship overnight. I must have slept through those seasons.
Front runner for the most logical post of the year 2021 candidate....

Go Canes!!!

l post of 2021

Advertisement
Off-season Manny:

Screenshot_20210130-003318_Google.jpg

Regular Season Manny:

Screenshot_20210130-003408_Google.jpg

Post-season Manny:

Screenshot_20210130-003457_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
So hiring better coaches and improving the overall talent doesn’t equate to being better?
Keep in mind that “better” is a relative term. So if we are slightly better thru the hiring of better coaches and improving our overall talent, then we are a better football program.
Being better does not mean being perfect. It literally just means better than before.
Idek why you tried..

Advertisement
Back