Off-season Manny!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back to back to back off season National Champs!!
TRIPLE! Offseason hat tricks! Tate Martell, KJ Osborne and Dan Enos to UM! Rhett Lashlee and D'eriq King to UM! Baker to LSU and T-Rob and Shoop to UM!

Advertisement
I gotta chuckle at folks who make jokes about winning the offseason. How else do you build championship teams? Please, fill the rest of in with all your vast knowledge.
Manny inherited a trainwreck, and has improved it each year. Not sure I have seen all the other people in the world who took such a mess and made it a championship overnight. I must have slept through those seasons.
“It’s not funny anymore try different jokes”..exactly what I’m saying. How do you joke on making improvements in the off szn. Makes 0 sense. From any standpoint

We hired a rookie hc, had to expect growing pains while he learns on the job.. Not sure many expected dam near complete staff turnover in 2 years with multiple embarrassing blow out losses to teams like FIU but we get what we paid for.. I think he knows he is probably done with his mulligans tho, sucks that bama is on schedule next but with out schedule we can have a successful season next year and win coastal

Hopefully that investment/faith/gamble in diaz pays off for us..
Rather it was a rookie or vet with that roster we had in 2019 we wasn’t gunna be a double digit win team right off the bat. **** needed to get done. And we arent done. Jobs not finished.

Advertisement
1611968445813.gif

Not miserable at all. Just curious. I’d much rather Manny have us prepared for big games so we don’t get a train run on us, at home, on national TV, by a team that lost to FSU. Is that too much to ask? I want The Canes to win. That’s all.

Go Canes!
lol you want the canes to win but don’t want to go through the process of getting there..you remind of my Middle/HS students

Im glad Manny is doing what needs to be done by jettisoning Baker and adding who he has thus far to the staff. I also like that Trob said they are committed to winning, and that winning is the constant theme. I’m looking forward to see who he gets to round out the staff. I feel like Manny is finally making real moves to finally get us iut of the rut of mediocrity. I’ll kick and scream when I think there are failures, but I’ll praise the good too. Us becoming great again is what I want. 🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
Rather it was a rookie or vet with that roster we had in 2019 we wasn’t gunna be a double digit win team right off the bat. **** needed to get done. And we arent done. Jobs not finished.
Usually new coaches get hired for a reason, soo yea..

Advertisement
Back