Nuggets 2.0

Advertisement
pirates abandon thread GIF

A bad look for me? Are you serious? What a ***** cûnt thing to say.

I actually don’t care, apparently you are high-fiving yourself that you played a little game of “gotcha“ with me and I don’t give a single solitary shlt.

Who walks around knowing that Mac Brown is a Hall of Fame coach. I’ll bet most don’t.

But congratulations, you got me on one arcane piece of knowledge. Go beat off.

But if you think I actually care that much, then it must mean you care way too much . Reevaluate your life, because you are quantifiably one of the worst porsters on this site.
Dude give it up

The only win for Miami is winning the game. Losing to Alabama in the opener is still losing.

Diaz, again, seemed to have a positive offseason. Excellent recruiting class and he revamped his defensive staff, despite many here on CIS thinking he wouldn’t fire ‘his guys’.

The progress I want to see is in the ‘culture’ Diaz talks about. It was only two games ago at home against UNC his team gave one of the worst performances in program history. Record-setting bad, when a win had significant meaning. His team, and in particular his defense, played like they could have cared less.

I want to see the team prepared, smart, physical, and fighting for 60 minutes.
My problem with Diaz is not wanting someone else to take over the defense. He needs to be a CEO imo and he would be good to go. People will disagree but I think his defense is the same **** we saw with Blake. Reason his was better is he had more talented DTs. He needs to let that **** go

Advertisement
Put me in the camp that just can’t wait to see Carter cover some slot receivers. And frierson had this thing made for him and he screwed it up. Now we are going to see Carter even more
Ridiculous af if u ask me. Playing guys cause of seniority will get u fired

Advertisement
How about we get back to start talking um spring football ?

Great idea, maybe you can get the three cūnts, that are doing their best version of menstruating mean girls, to stop acting like a little ramrodded pussies, because I didn’t know that that old piece of shlt Mack Brown was in the college football Hall of Fame. What a bunch of ***** cūnts

Advertisement
Great idea, maybe you can get the three cūnts, that are doing their best version of menstruating mean girls, to stop acting like a little ramrodded pussies, because I didn’t know that that old piece of shlt Mack Brown was in the college football Hall of Fame. What a bunch of ***** cūnts
I normally just ignore guys like the couple of uneducated fools in here but even I got drawn in. I need to listen to my own advice. Having never ending internet battles is an endless pit.

Last edited:
I normally just ignore guys like the couple of uneducated fools in here but even I got drawn in. I need to listen to my own advice. Having never ending internet battles is a never end pit.

Of course, you’re right. The stupidity throughout this thread it’s just mind-boggling. The quarterback discussion, the Mack Brown nut hugging, it’s just amazing. Probably best to just leave the three or four idiots to drool among themselves

My problem with Diaz is not wanting someone else to take over the defense. He needs to be a CEO imo and he would be good to go. People will disagree but I think his defense is the same **** we saw with Blake. Reason his was better is he had more talented DTs. He needs to let that **** go
I was okay with him taking over for this year. It is his make or break contract year and he is betting on himself. If he fails, we only have one more year of him. If he succeeds, I do expect him to hire a DC, maybe Shoops steps onto the field. I am still convinced Manny's target was Charlie Strong and once Strong bounced for the NFL gig with Meyer, Manny didn't see another candidate worthwhile. Right or wrong we will find out.

I will say while it is the same D, I think manny had a better feel for play calling than Baker. It is different to dial up plays yourself as oppose to approving or picking one out of two or three options out of the plays Baker was calling.

Advertisement
I was okay with him taking over for this year. It is his make or break contract year and he is betting on himself. If he fails, we only have one more year of him. If he succeeds, I do expect him to hire a DC, maybe Shoops steps onto the field. I am still convinced Manny's target was Charlie Strong and once Strong bounced for the NFL gig with Meyer, Manny didn't see another candidate worthwhile. Right or wrong we will find out.

I will say while it is the same D, I think manny had a better feel for play calling than Baker. It is different to dial up plays yourself as oppose to approving or picking one out of two or three options out of the plays Baker was calling.
Manny would dial up those ten yard blitzes and alot of dumb ****. We will see

I wouldn’t disagree

Advertisement
Back