Nuggets 2.0

Dorsey played 5 years in the NFL despite a noodle arm. At Miami, he was an NFL OC-caliber mind orchestrating an offense filed with NFL players and one of the best offensive lines in college football history. A perfect QB for our run.

We were good the moment he entered the starting lineup and we've been bad the 20 years since he's left. Anybody who diminishes his ability doesn't understand Canes football.
KD was pretty much the oc and one of the smartest players you’ll ever come across. Him and Reed ran that squad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dorsey is the Bills QB coach and was tasked with transforming Josh Allen from being a strong armed QB that couldnt even hit the mount everest if he tried to one of the top QBs in the league with very good decision making, poise and touch.

Dorsey will be a NFL OC pretty soon and I have no doubt that he will succeed at that.

I’ve been told by multiple folks who’d know he was pretty much the oc and one of the smartest players you’ll ever come across. Him and Reed ran that squad.
After butch left the positions coaches and players took over

I’ve been told by multiple folks who’d know he was pretty much the oc and one of the smartest players you’ll ever come across. Him and Reed ran that squad.

This point is precisely why I have been a proponent of moving on from the Pro Style offense ever since Dorsey left the program. Recruiting the most highly intelligent QB's to run the Pro Style is very difficult. Having a more simplistic system and recruiting more athletic QB's is much more user friendly and exciting for Florida athletes. This has been the direction to go since Urban Meyer showed everyone how to use Florida athletes back in 2005.

Advertisement
Truthfully I was hoping he’d leave. He was a little too whiney last year for a
Guy that basically can only run straight.
Dude got too rocked up and got super stiff.... dude had zero wiggle and looked bad.

That jump over the safety (Hall?) was impressive to see... shows he attacked quickness, explosiveness, and flexibility this offseason. No way he does that last year

I don’t want Cam Harris to transfer because he’s a good player and I like having as many good players as possible on the roster. However, this the “competition” that so many coaches crave and in every competition there has to be a loser. If Chaney is the guy it’s because he’s the best back we have and he deserves the lion’s share of the snaps. If Harris feels his best opportunity to get more playing time is at another school then he needs to make the right choice for himself and his career.

Agree and I’ll add on to this after spring.
Well I didn’t wait to after spring.

Last edited:
Well I didn’t wait to after spring.

Sucks for the kid man. Kid has been working extremely hard. This his second shoulder injury right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t want Cam Harris to transfer because he’s a good player and I like having as many good players as possible on the roster. However, this the “competition” that so many coaches crave and in every competition there has to be a loser. If Chaney is the guy it’s because he’s the best back we have and he deserves the lion’s share of the snaps. If Harris feels his best opportunity to get more playing time is at another school then he needs to make the right choice for himself and his career.
Love Don, but he hasn't shown the ability to stay healthy that you need from a workhorse #1 back. Until he does that, I don't want any good RBs leaving.

Advertisement
I don’t have high expectations for Ford. We been hearing this crap for years wifh him.
I think the reality that this is the last go around is sinking in. If Ford wants any shot at getting drafted and playing in the NFL, then this year is it. Now or Never.

From the 30 second clips we've been getting this spring,Rambo has caught a few and obviously don't know how good he will be avoiding tacklers but he has sure looked sure handed,very natural.

Advertisement
Back