Nuggets 2.0

Bro if Sam Howell had to do the types of straight-drop progression reads and intermediate tight-window throws Dorsey made at Miami he'd absolutely **** himself. That's like asking a kid who's used to taking only open-book term quizzes with unlimited time to write timed final exams.

You guys can talk about Dorsey's pro career or whatever - yeah dude had a popgun arm who cares - but I guarantee you Howell will never have a career in coaching like Dorsey's had. And his NFL career will be far more disappointing.

Advertisement
It’s special how you’re continuing to flail, deny and dig in.

The fact that Mack Brown is a HOF coach was out there in this thread. It’s factual. You chorsed to mock it, because you didn’t know and whatever else went on in your head. You were wrong and looked dumb. No problem. It happens. But you can’t take the L or turn the cheek, so you’re still here acting special. It’s what makes the internets so great. Don’t ever change.

And you just keep going on and on. I didn’t deny anything. I had no idea that old decrepit fart was a HOF coach. I don’t think most people know that unless they are reading this thread right now. And who gives a fūck really.

Only little ****y girls like you trying to play gotcha with their betters.

Never said he was the greatest QB in college football. I'm just saying hes an overall better QB then Dorsey. He's more Mobile, Accurate, Stronger arm and throws a better deep ball. Dorsey is definitely a better leader and has a better football IQ which helped him tremendously in college with his limited skill set. He might not have been the most talented but he was definitely the smartest player on the field. I think Howell is a future NFL starting QB who will be in the NFL for 10+ years. I don't understand why I get the hate for giving an honest opinion. If you asked any non miami fan who the better QB was between Sam Howell and Dorsey, everyone would say Howell. Scouts and draft analyst think he's a lock to be a Top 10 pick and possible QB1 depending on how much Spencer Rattler improves. Dorsey definitely had the better college career but I think Howell is a overall better QB.
You probably also think Jimmy Graham was a better college TE than KWII Or Bubba Franks.

And you just keep going on and on. I didn’t deny anything. I had no idea that old decrepit fart was a HOF coach. I don’t think most people know that unless they are reading this thread right now. And who gives a fūck really.

Only little ****y girls like you trying to play gotcha with their betters.
Maybe you should either flap less about things you’re not knowledgable about, or own up less defensively when you flap wrongly?

Advertisement
Maybe you should either flap less about things you’re not knowledgable about, or own up less defensively when you flap wrongly?

Maybe you should stop being so obsessed with me. This is pretty sad. Go ahead and post a reply again. You must be loving all this attention I’m giving you. I know I just made your month.

Only hurricane fans can besmirch the name of the last qb to ever win sh*t here lmao..if you don’t think he was great qb talent or pro whatever, that’s fine, but no need to turn this into a ****ing contest to win a stupid argument, smh at this thread..

Advertisement
Only hurricane fans can besmirch the name of the last qb to ever win sh*t here lmao..if you don’t think he was great qb talent or pro whatever, that’s fine, but no need to turn this into a ****ing contest to win a stupid argument, smh at this thread..
I’ve lived in or close to Gville my entire life , so i have a lot of experience with gator fans. In all my years I’ve never heard a fan besmirch a Tebow, Spurrier, or even a Grossman. Last I checked Grossman and Tebow were surrounded my awesome talent , oh and murders.

As I’ve said for years I’ve never seen anything like a lot cane fans with any other fan base. The reputation we have as fans is a 100 % earned. Honestly we don’t deserve nice things.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve lived in or close to Gville my entire life , so i have a lot of experience with gator fans. In all my years I’ve never heard a fan besmirch a Tebow, Spurrier, or even a Grossman. Last I checked Grossman and Tebow were surrounded my awesome talent , oh and murders.

As I’ve said for years I’ve never seen anything like a lot cane fans with any other fan base. The reputation we have as fans is a 100 % earned. Honestly we don’t deserve nice things.

Yup. Someone could write a thesis on most of our "fans". Really sad ****. I honestly think it's the extreme lack of any formal education, but who knows. All I do know is you won't find more miserable people in any fanbase, period.

Wow the young pups must have really been putting a Fire under Cam

A lot of it stems from this "lead dog" stuff that Lashlee has been putting out. He wants to find his horse and ride him. He doesn't believe you should have 3 kids all getting 10 carries a game. So, if he has his way, he'll find one kid who touches the ball 20+ times a game, one kid just to spell the alpha back for 8-10 touches, and that's about it.

Chaney is a DUDE. I think Cam's mindset is he really doesn't want to be that "B" back (or even worse, the "C" back who sits his *** on the bench). So he's got his eye on Chaney big time. If it looks like he's going to be the bellcow, I think Cam will be continuously evaluating his decision.

I said this several times on the recruiting board. One or more of these kids are leaving. It's a good problem to have, but Chaney, Knighton, Cam, Thad and Brown are not all finishing their careers here.

A lot of it stems from this "lead dog" stuff that Lashlee has been putting out. He wants to find his horse and ride him. He doesn't believe you should have 3 kids all getting 10 carries a game. So, if he has his way, he'll find one kid who touches the ball 20+ times a game, one kid just to spell the alpha back for 8-10 touches, and that's about it.

Chaney is a DUDE. I think Cam's mindset is he really doesn't want to be that "B" back (or even worse, the "C" back who sits his *** on the bench). So he's got his eye on Chaney big time. If it looks like he's going to be the bellcow, I think Cam will be continuously evaluating his decision.

I said this several times on the recruiting board. One or more of these kids are leaving. It's a good problem to have, but Chaney, Knighton, Cam, Thad and Brown are not all finishing their careers here.
Agree and I’ll add on to this after spring.

Dorsey played 5 years in the NFL despite a noodle arm. At Miami, he was an NFL OC-caliber mind orchestrating an offense filed with NFL players and one of the best offensive lines in college football history. A perfect QB for our run.

We were good the moment he entered the starting lineup and we've been bad the 20 years since he's left. Anybody who diminishes his ability doesn't understand Canes football.

Advertisement
Back