Nuggets 2.0

Manny would dial up those ten yard blitzes and alot of dumb ****. We will see
Oh no doubt he made some questionable calls. Hard pressed to find a DC who hasn't. I am a firm believer the HC should be a CEO and if he has an offensive or defensive background he is likely more involved on that side of the ball I was just saying for one year, in his contract year, I was fine with the decision to bet on himself.

Advertisement
Him having a better college career has nothing to do with it. We're talking about who the better QB in general is.
If you weren’t such a rube you’d realize that being a great college QB has more to it than who has the stronger arm out more speed. A huge element of being great at QB is making plays in crunch time and leading your team to greatness.

You gimps are sucking UNC’s dyck for being so talented and eating Howell’s *** for being the best QB in college football, but you ignore all the losing because it doesn’t fit your blue goo gargling narrative.

If they’re so talented, and Howell is the greatest QB in college football, then why are they losing 10 games in two years with him? Not important right? LOL. Fcking Tobacco Road gimps.

If you weren’t such a rube you’d realize that being a great college QB has more to it than who has the stronger arm out more speed. A huge element of being great at QB is making plays in crunch time and leading your team to greatness.

You gimps are sucking UNC’s dyck for being so talented and eating Howell’s *** for being the best QB in college football, but you ignore all the losing because it doesn’t fit your blue goo gargling narrative.

If they’re so talented, and Howell is the greatest QB in college football, then why are they losing 10 games in two years with him? Not important right? LOL. Fcking Tobacco Road gimps.
Never said he was the greatest QB in college football. I'm just saying hes an overall better QB then Dorsey. He's more Mobile, Accurate, Stronger arm and throws a better deep ball. Dorsey is definitely a better leader and has a better football IQ which helped him tremendously in college with his limited skill set. He might not have been the most talented but he was definitely the smartest player on the field. I think Howell is a future NFL starting QB who will be in the NFL for 10+ years. I don't understand why I get the hate for giving an honest opinion. If you asked any non miami fan who the better QB was between Sam Howell and Dorsey, everyone would say Howell. Scouts and draft analyst think he's a lock to be a Top 10 pick and possible QB1 depending on how much Spencer Rattler improves. Dorsey definitely had the better college career but I think Howell is a overall better QB.

Advertisement
@Cribby is the man

Adding what I heard:

Stock up: TVD, DJ Ivey (all spring since he returned from Covid list), Kam Kinchens, the DL

Stock stays high: Mike Harley, Chase Smith
I figured Ivey would make strides with Trob as coach. He is built for press-jam coverage. He can use his athleticism better p[laying physical at the LOS rather than soft shadow or zone

Never said he was the greatest QB in college football. I'm just saying hes an overall better QB then Dorsey. He's more Mobile, Accurate, Stronger arm and throws a better deep ball. Dorsey is definitely a better leader and has a better football IQ which helped him tremendously in college with his limited skill set. He might not have been the most talented but he was definitely the smartest player on the field. I think Howell is a future NFL starting QB who will be in the NFL for 10+ years. I don't understand why I get the hate for giving an honest opinion. If you asked any non miami fan who the better QB was between Sam Howell and Dorsey, everyone would say Howell. Scouts and draft analyst think he's a lock to be a Top 10 pick and possible QB1 depending on how much Spencer Rattler improves. Dorsey definitely had the better college career but I think Howell is a overall better QB.
I’m losing brain cells reading these posts but you’re conflating who was the better QB with who is the better NFL prospect. You keep pivoting to Howell’s NFL prospects, when that has zero to do with who was the better QB. Dorsey is on all time lists for college QB rankings. Howell absolutely won’t be. His NFL projections or potential are completely irrelevant here.

CD4E87AE-2A13-49A2-A5EF-D78DBFCB95C6.gif

I knew these cats pooping on Dorsey were too young or dumb to get it. They just read some internet stories now Dorsey is meh lol. Ignorant times we live in.
I absolutely loved having Dorsey as the QB. Kid had balls. When he got the reigns in the Gator Bowl you knew he could captain the ship. I am firmly in the Orinda Kid camp.

Advertisement
This is all 100 but as Canes many of us do lean on NFL success in order to propel the 01 Canes to GOAT status.
I love watching Miami guys having great careers or even just having careers in the NFL. I see Feleciano two games a year now and love it.

That said, if some kid helps us win a title or beat FSU that is my main concern. If we get a qb who gets the job done and Miami wins and then graduated to become a pharma sales rep, he still rules in my book.

Howell will have no where the career of Ken Dorsey. College or pros. Howell will be a high drafted bust who gets butt ****ed in the NFL because he can’t play within structure and isn’t accurate enough. So therefore Dorsey will have the vastly superior college career and a better pro career.

funny that you knocked Dorsey cause u think he threw to people who were wide open and you think Howell is some sort of second coming of drew brees.

Advertisement
Howell will have no where the career of Ken Dorsey. College or pros. Howell will be a high drafted bust who gets butt ****ed in the NFL because he can’t play within structure and isn’t accurate enough. So therefore Dorsey will have the vastly superior college career and a better pro career.

funny that you knocked Dorsey cause u think he threw to people who were wide open and you think Howell is some sort of second coming of drew brees.
Dorsey was 2-11 in the NFL with 8TDs and 27INTs and Fumbles combined.

Advertisement
No the NFL proves who a better QB is. We're not talking about who had the better college career is. We're talking about who the better QB is. The NFL proves that, who can remain accurate when your targets is open by 2 feet instead of 5 yards. Who can get the ball out consistently when you have 2.3 seconds to throw instead of 3-4. Yes Dorsey had a better college career because he got to play on bigger stages but that doesn't mean he's a better QB. Tom Brady never won one national championship in college and Matt Lienhart won 2 straight and went to 3. Does that mean he was a better QB then Brady? No
In college, Leinert was definitely better than Brady, and if you don’t understand that, you’re really cognitively challenged.

A bad look for me? Are you serious? What a pussoir thing to say.

I actually don’t care, apparently you are high-fiving yourself that you played a little game of “gotcha“ with me and I don’t give a single solitary shlt.

Who walks around knowing that Mac Brown is a Hall of Fame coach. I’ll bet most don’t.

But congratulations, you got me on one arcane piece of knowledge. Go beat off.

But if you think I actually care that much, then it must mean you care way too much . Reevaluate your life, because you are quantifiably one of the worst porsters on this site.
It’s special how you’re continuing to flail, deny and dig in.

The fact that Mack Brown is a HOF coach was out there in this thread. It’s factual. You chorsed to mock it, because you didn’t know and whatever else went on in your head. You were wrong and looked dumb. No problem. It happens. But you can’t take the L or turn the cheek, so you’re still here acting special. It’s what makes the internets so great. Don’t ever change.

Advertisement
Back