Nuggets 2.0

Advertisement
Reggie Wayne
Santana Moss,
Andre Johnson
Roscoe Parrish
Jeremy Shockey
Kellen Winslow
If I had to guess, you are probably old enough to remember those guys in the nfl, but probably too young to actually remember them when they played at UM, right? Let’s say, under 30?

Im not trying to come at you for your difference in opinion, but I’ve literally never met any one who actually remembers Dorsey playing who would say the things you are saying.

And btw our top 3 WR in 01 and 02 was Andre Johnson, Kevin Beard, and Ethenic Sands. And we had a beast at TE each year, but that’s the norm here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If I had to guess, you are probably old enough to remember those guys in the nfl, but probably too young to actually remember them when they played at UM, right? Let’s say, under 30?

Im not trying to come at you for your difference in opinion, but I’ve literally never met any one who actually remembers Dorsey playing who would say the things you are saying.

And btw our top 3 WR in 01 and 02 was Andre Johnson, Kevin Beard, and Ethenic Sands. And we had a beast at TE each year, but that’s the norm here.
I'm not saying bad things about him. I'm just saying he's not an elite QB. He was a good college QB.

Advertisement
:sideeyes:

:roll-canes2:

The man is literally in the CFB HOF. Literally.
Oh Man What GIF by DraftKings

That’s interesting. Reggie Wayne, Santana Moss and Roscoe Parrish weren’t on the ‘01 team. KWII caught 2 passes that year.
I knew these cats pooping on Dorsey were too young or dumb to get it. They just read some internet stories now Dorsey is meh lol. Ignorant times we live in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
‘Not elite.’
Reading that should make some of these retards bam themselves. Go look at the roster the year after Dorsey , go see how loaded it was. The defense was arguably the best in school history. Yet we lost two games all because of Berlin being a pick machine. The qb position is literally the position that kept us from being great the two years after he left. Berlin was pretty good his last year but still was far from KD. The disrespect and ignorance on this board is too much at times.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Reading that should make some of these retards bam themselves. Go look at the roster the year after Dorsey , go see how loaded it was. The defense was arguably the best in school history. Yet we lost two games all because of Berlin being a pick machine. The qb position is literally the position that kept us from being great the two years after he left. Berlin was pretty good his last year but still was far from KD. The disrespect and ignorance on this board is too much at times.
I think people just don’t understand the qb position. Or maybe cfb at all. It’s not a minor league nfl prep program. At least, that’s not what matters to UM. The NFL has its own needs, different resources and solution sets. Folks think the nfl proves who was better in college. It’s absurd. Hard to even know how to respond to that (il)logic. Few QBs ever got it done like Kenny D in college. Ed Reed wasn’t the guy in Kenny’s head telling him when to throw, when not to throw, who to throw to, where to throw it.

Advertisement
Back