Notre Dame v. UNC

Advertisement
So, if we get spqnked again, then what?
You’re clearly not an athlete nor a competitor. You don’t run from competition. Playing the elite teams tells you where you are as a team and what changes need to be made to overcome those obstacles to beat the best.

Dyami Brown (#2), Dazz Newsome (#5), Javonte Williams (#25) and Michael Carter (#8) are all future pros, and the offense is putting up huge numbers. UNC is third nationally in yards per play behind only Bama and Oregon (who has played 2 games).

Of course, the defense stinks and Notre Dame should be the favorite.

with that standard
We have 2 nfl tight ends
Harris (nfl rb)
I would get Harley makes the league

so unc is good but not second in country good

Advertisement
Fools are crazy. Root for ND? In a year when they are allowed to play in the conference championship without joining? **** that
If they end up winning the championship and don't fully join, they should be out completely. The ACC is a joke.

Advertisement
Dyami Brown (#2), Dazz Newsome (#5), Javonte Williams (#25) and Michael Carter (#8) are all future pros, and the offense is putting up huge numbers. UNC is third nationally in yards per play behind only Bama and Oregon (who has played 2 games).

Of course, the defense stinks and Notre Dame should be the favorite.
They said VT rushed for so many yards per game, before we played them too. I didn’t see it, it wasn’t on the stat sheet neither. They gotta be that good vs ND for it to count.

So if ND loses today, it doesn’t stop them from being in the championship game? I don’t believe it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fūck it, I’ll take playing Clemson again.

Plus I will enjoy the humiliation of ND losing to a team that lost the shlt sandwich known as FSU.

In any event, I can’t control what happens. Either way, I’ll enjoy either Chip Kelly’s neck vein popping angered misery or Mac Brown’s befuddled decrepit stumblebum misery.
This is tho post I meant

This is the epitome of a beta mentality
8B486286-3EDE-4F46-AF6E-BF1276ECE988.jpeg

Advertisement
Back