Notre Dame v. UNC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lashlee and King better have them boys walking into the stadium like this ...

1606511525525.png

Advertisement
Agree with D$ here. The combination of those WRs/RBs with Howell should put significant pressure on ND's back 7. UNC's OL is gonna face some issues, but they can mitigate some of it by going up tempo and stretching out ND to the sidelines. Those hash marks should get lit up downfield by in-breaking routes an accurate Howell can hit. UNC's #5 is a player well-suited to cause ND some problems. Should be a really interesting strategy game between UNC's OC and ND's DC.
At this rate, these teams are gonna fly the over by the 3rd Q. Interested to see wtf the d-coordinators adjust...

We cannot lose the game at Wake. I was feeling confident about UNC and still do but it’s gonna be a tough one. If we lose to UNC but finish 9-2 I still think we make a New Years six game, or would UNC get it? (I guess it depends on if they win this one or not)

naaaaasty hold that allowed Howell to get that off
That's the other thing we're going to have to battle as well.

UNC really ain't anything special tbh. Defense is trash and while Howell is a baller, he can be made one-dimensional.

Game will have to be won on the sidelines. Defense can't be expected to stop them, but we need them to make KEY stops.

No reason whatsoever why King shouldn't feast.

Advertisement
Lmao another “D-ummy” special with that one about UNC skill positions.

Stick to your great green tree QB practice reports, how we should never recruit nationally, and your cherry picking of guys we “missed on” locally.
Thx 4 the analysis

UNC defense is making Ian Book look like Walter Payton. How do suppose #1 will do? I sure hope King and Lashley are watching this and taking notes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back