Notre Dame v. UNC

Advertisement
Our DLine will assault that makeshift UNC OL.

Our DB's will struggle immensely slowing down that WR corps, but our Offense will move the ball against them without much stress. Our TE's will eat & Pope/Harley will stretch the field.

Plus, UNC on the road is different team than when @ Chapel Hill, Miami will beat UNC, high scoring game, but we'll win.
What scares me is their athletes in space. I don’t know who will step up and make the open field tackles consistently

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be honest, I'm more worried about their RBs than their WRs. Couch will **** near lock down one playmaker, but with the duo of Williams and Carter, our linebackers better be ready to shoot gaps and tackle in space.

Everyone was huffing that Army DC Notre Dame hired after he had a top total defense. This is where stats hurt you, the army defense played the least number of snaps in the nation with an option offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because smashing your heads together at full speed isn't encouraged? That don't really make sense does it... People need to be taught how to tackle properly, they def wouldn't be doing leading with the head without helmets on
L-O-L

Have u ever played football? I’m guessing u haven’t, b/c if did, u would know that even when u lead w ur shoulder like Hamilton did, it’s something called g force that will automatically whip ur head forward. The reason why there are helmets is prior to, guys were knocking themselves out by driving shoulders into each other due to heads automatically connecting.

U want to eliminate helmet clanging? Go to touch football, but as long as someone is coming full speed, and a player is bracing for contact (as they’ve been taught since peewee football), u will ALWAYS have helmet contact. The purpose of the targeting rule was to prevent guys from using their helmets as weapons, and to eliminate head hunting, which I agree with; but, if a player is coming as a defender to break up a pass, and he leads w his shoulders which causes incidental helmet contact to happen, that should not be a plenty. That’s a part of the game. No one complains about a RB lowering his helmet to initiate contact, do they? Ur comment was on players learning to tackle, yet u didn’t say chit about WRs & RBs literally using their helmets as battering rams to get extra yards. Normally ppl don’t, b/c they chop it up to “reactive reflexes.”

So I don’t wanna hear chit about “players needing to learn how to tackle or it’s not smart using ur helmet.” Football is a CONTACT SPORT that will include arms, shoulders, legs, and unfortunately heads, and everyone know that since they first put on a uniform.

Advertisement
Back