Notre Dame v. UNC

Advertisement
It should be interesting. As far as North Carolina having the second best skill position players in the nation, there is knot enough whiskey in my town too get me two believe that.

Dyami Brown (#2), Dazz Newsome (#5), Javonte Williams (#25) and Michael Carter (#8) are all future pros, and the offense is putting up huge numbers. UNC is third nationally in yards per play behind only Bama and Oregon (who has played 2 games).

Of course, the defense stinks and Notre Dame should be the favorite.

I sure hope UNC can get the upset.. UNC's offense is a problem when their clicking, I'm not a fan of the gold domers!! I'm hoping the Tar Heels can get the WIN, make them 1 loss- ND and Miami will be in the driver seat cause we should have a higher ranking.. But they could definitely keep ND over UM even if they lose, so hopefully UNC can do a number on them....

Advertisement
Advertisement
We don’t need a UNC win... we need UNC to blow them out. I’m talking 3+ TD blowout to have any shot of ND dropping far enough for Miami to hop them. Then, of course, we’d need to blow UNC and Wake out

Advertisement
Notre Dame needs to score on every possession. Cause UNC will score a ****load of points.

We will see. It will be a fun game for sure.

Advertisement
Dyami Brown (#2), Dazz Newsome (#5), Javonte Williams (#25) and Michael Carter (#8) are all future pros, and the offense is putting up huge numbers. UNC is third nationally in yards per play behind only Bama and Oregon (who has played 2 games).

Of course, the defense stinks and Notre Dame should be the favorite.
Ive been trying to tell this to co workers all year...let not forget #15

Advertisement
Back