Notre Dame v. UNC

Advertisement
No! None of this^^^^

The ACC interloper winning any game is not good for college football — much less Miami.
Your opinion. I just laid it out. We haven't played any game that looks like we can compete for a title except the FSU game. Losing 2-3 games to finish the season would be a 2017 rewind.

If we had been more competitive in the 1st game against Clemson and had shown greater improvements in recents weeks, then I'd feel differently. We're winning, but were not contolling the games.

I look at it like an up and coming boxer who won a bunch of fights against average competition. He gets his match against the champ and gets clobbered. He needs time to improve before thinking about a rematch.

Agree with D$ here. The combination of those WRs/RBs with Howell should put significant pressure on ND's back 7. UNC's OL is gonna face some issues, but they can mitigate some of it by going up tempo and stretching out ND to the sidelines. Those hash marks should get lit up downfield by in-breaking routes an accurate Howell can hit. UNC's #5 is a player well-suited to cause ND some problems. Should be a really interesting strategy game between UNC's OC and ND's DC.

We assess our weaknesses.( coaching and players) and make a game plan to improve them. If it’s the same issues from the October matchup then we hold our HC, DC, OC accountable.
What in the last 2-3 games gives you any feeling that this team is ready to take on Clemson? The WRs have improved, but the offensive line and defensive back 7 have not. We've beaten a bunch of teams that are at .500 or less and that required late game comebacks to do it.

We are taking the 1st step in winning the games we're supposed to win. The next step is dominating the teams we're supposed to beat. When we do that, then we're ready to take on the conference champion.

You can't barely get by a bunch of average teams and expect to compete with an elite team.

What in the last 2-3 games gives you any feeling that this team is ready to take on Clemson? The WRs have improved, but the offensive line and defensive back 7 have not. We've beaten a bunch of teams that are at .500 or less and that required late game comebacks to do it.

We are taking the 1st step in winning the games we're supposed to win. The next step is dominating the teams we're supposed to beat. When we do that, then we're ready to take on the conference champion.

You can't barely get by a bunch of average teams and expect to compete with an elite team.
I agree we haven’t shown anything to suggest we can beat Clemson. I agree we still have to dominate less talented teams rather than escape with a narrow victory.

I dont agree with waiting until everything is rolling with our program to face Clemson. I want those measuring stick games as much as possible. Better way to track progress and remind everyone where we actually are as a program.

Advertisement
Stop wiping your pússy with sandpaper.

Stop wiping your pússy with sandpaper.
Your school antics don't impress. No amount of dillusion is going change that this team isn't ready to take on the champs. They're winning, but not dominating these average teams. That's taking care if business, but it's not elite football. Perhaps next year. It's better to build cconfidence than getting rolled and regressing.

I agree we haven’t shown anything to suggest we can beat Clemson. I agree we still have to dominate less talented teams rather than escape with a narrow victory.

I dont agree with waiting until everything is rolling with our program to face Clemson. I want those measuring stick games as much as possible. Better way to track progress and remind everyone where we actually are as a program.
We had our measuring stick game and it didnt go well. I just don't see a different outcome. By the way, under the scenario of ND and Clemson in the CFP, we likely get another shot at UF in the Orange Bowl.

yeah we aren’t getting in unless Clemson or ND have 2 losses which isn’t happening.

Miami needs to focus on winning its last 3 games and playing UGA, Florida or A&M in the orange bowl. That’s the goal right now
If BC can keep it close against Clemson, Pitt might have a shot with Pickett. I also think UNC and Wake are capable of beating ND.

Advertisement
Should be interesting. Notre Dame will be able to run all day, but North Carolina has (IMO) the best skill position players in the country besides Alabama.
Lmao another “D-ummy” special with that one about UNC skill positions.

Stick to your great green tree QB practice reports, how we should never recruit nationally, and your cherry picking of guys we “missed on” locally.

Lmao another “D-ummy” special with that one about UNC skill positions.

Stick to your great green tree QB practice reports, how we should never recruit nationally, and your cherry picking of guys we “missed on” locally.

D, you don't seem to have a lot going on in your life aside from responding to my threads. So, as a favor to you, I'll keep the content coming.

Advertisement
I never thought I'd see the day a Canes fan would root for ND under any circumstances, especially one that helps get to the conference championship.

Fvck ND.

I am not rooting for ND to win so that they make the championship game.

I am rooting for ND to win and Clemson to lose so that we can play and beat those Miami-ducking Irish.

And, yes, Fvck ND.

Advertisement
I am not rooting for ND to win so that they make the championship game.

I am rooting for ND to win and Clemson to lose so that we can play and beat those Miami-ducking Irish.

And, yes, Fvck ND.
I dont disagree, but root for ND ever? I'm hurt, dawg.

raw.png

Advertisement
Back