Notre Dame v. UNC

Advertisement
Agree with D$ here. The combination of those WRs/RBs with Howell should put significant pressure on ND's back 7. UNC's OL is gonna face some issues, but they can mitigate some of it by going up tempo and stretching out ND to the sidelines. Those hash marks should get lit up downfield by in-breaking routes an accurate Howell can hit. UNC's #5 is a player well-suited to cause ND some problems. Should be a really interesting strategy game between UNC's OC and ND's DC.
Howell missed this #5 kid down the middle of the field on the first play of the game. Should be there in a different form later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UNC is a$$ in certain departments, but I'd say they have the best set of offensive skill players in the ACC (top five in the country IMO)

Again I'm factoring WRs and RBs + Howell

Advertisement
#44 for UNC just punched that ND OL in the cot**** mouth. Enjoyable.
Yeah then boys aggressive as **** destroying those blocks I haven’t seen them play patty cake yet they’re thumping their blockers

You’re clearly not an athlete nor a competitor. You don’t run from competition. Playing the elite teams tells you where you are as a team and what changes need to be made to overcome those obstacles to beat the best.
We've played them this year - reinforcements aren't walking through that door before December.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back